Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,726 members, 7,875,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:10 PM

Mysterious Snake In A Coconut Tree! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mysterious Snake In A Coconut Tree! (2831 Views)

Man Kills Two-headed Snake In His Room; Shares Photos Online / Snake In My Girlfriend's Room! What Can She Do? / Curvy Slay Queen Twerks To Davido #bumbumchallenge On Top Of A Tree (pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mysterious Snake In A Coconut Tree! by ruleurworld: 6:40pm On Jan 17, 2022
A mysterious snake was found on top of a coconut tree � this morning while my friend was trying to pluck some strong coconuts in my house this evening. The snake prevented us from climbing the tree any further. All effort to chase the snake from the tree prove abortive.
My friend concluded that the snake was sent by the old woman � in the next compound who was looking at us like a sadist while we were trying to harvest the coconut. She has been the one picking the coconuts that has been falling down for over a month now. How true is my friend's statement?

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Snake In A Coconut Tree! by Sonnobax15(m): 6:41pm On Jan 17, 2022
tongue
Up till this very minute, I'm still wondering why the word--"Woman" is synonymous to snake tongue

4 Likes

Re: Mysterious Snake In A Coconut Tree! by chatinent: 6:50pm On Jan 17, 2022
Do you have any evidence she is a witch?

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Snake In A Coconut Tree! by cherishmichael: 6:56pm On Jan 17, 2022
undecided history and mystery still repeating itself.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious Snake In A Coconut Tree! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 17, 2022
His statement is very true
Re: Mysterious Snake In A Coconut Tree! by Cyphar(m): 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
you forgot to tell us the tittle of the movie grin

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Snake In A Coconut Tree! by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:34pm On Jan 17, 2022
you should instead tell us which type of mysterious snake is blocking the way between your brain and COMMON SENSE!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Mysterious Snake In A Coconut Tree! by JaniyahPixie(f): 8:06pm On Jan 17, 2022
wink
Re: Mysterious Snake In A Coconut Tree! by helinues: 8:09pm On Jan 17, 2022
Gosh, what is mysterious about snakes climbing trees.

You people with this superstition belief sha

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Snake In A Coconut Tree! by Ak911: 8:24pm On Jan 17, 2022
Any prove that she is behind it.
Re: Mysterious Snake In A Coconut Tree! by bmdmix11: 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2022
ruleurworld:
A mysterious snake was found on top of a coconut tree � this morning while my friend was trying to pluck some strong coconuts in my house this evening. The snake prevented us from climbing the tree any further. All effort to chase the snake from the tree prove abortive.
My friend concluded that the snake was sent by the old woman � in the next compound who was looking at us like a sadist while we were trying to harvest the coconut. She has been the one picking the coconuts that has been falling down for over a month now. How true is my friend's statement?
u should afford ur illiterate of a friend b4 he tells u to bring person for ritual
Re: Mysterious Snake In A Coconut Tree! by richiemcgold: 9:28pm On Jan 17, 2022
you're just a coward. Many many snakes wey palm wine tapper they meet every time on treetop, but that won't stop them from tapping.
Abeg go ahead and pluck your coconut, na snake wey no get your time you dey fear.
Re: Mysterious Snake In A Coconut Tree! by lebron7(m): 10:03pm On Jan 17, 2022
Lol
Dumbass you expected the old woman to do what?

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Snake In A Coconut Tree! by headbasher96(m): 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2022
Sonnobax15:
tongue
Up till this very minute, I'm still wondering why the word--"Woman" is synonymous to snake tongue
hear say na because 9f the collabo abi na voltron wey eve do
Re: Mysterious Snake In A Coconut Tree! by Xtianah09: 10:47pm On Jan 17, 2022
Shey nah Tecno t987 u use take snap the snake

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious Snake In A Coconut Tree! by Gee64: 11:14pm On Jan 17, 2022
Lazy youth with lazy reasoning!
Re: Mysterious Snake In A Coconut Tree! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:34am On Jan 18, 2022
My friend concluded that the snake was sent by the old woman � in the next compound who was looking at us like a sadist while we were trying to harvest the coconut
AKIKA!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mysterious Snake In A Coconut Tree! by Headlesschicken(m): 8:29am On Jan 18, 2022
undecided Comrade please go ahead and pluck yuh fruit of Vawulence...
Re: Mysterious Snake In A Coconut Tree! by Nobody: 9:53am On Jan 18, 2022
So the coconut tree so high bamboo won't reach?

(1) (Reply)

Please Someone Should Teach Me How To Talk To Girls / Happy Birthday, Siofra. / Bored In Bed? Take A Look!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.