Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,345 members, 7,888,098 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:12 PM

Without Bias, Rate Tinubu And Atiku On Three Metrics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Without Bias, Rate Tinubu And Atiku On Three Metrics (357 Views)

Igbo's Thread Carefully Approach Issues Without Bias Regardless Of The Authour / Nigerians Blast Atiku On Twitter For Not Debating Because Of Absence Of Buhari / Festus Keyamo Mocks Atiku On Twitter As Ex-vp’s Followers Fire Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Without Bias, Rate Tinubu And Atiku On Three Metrics by Aderewah: 8:17pm On Jan 17, 2022
1. Past governance experience: Atiku was governor of Adamawa. Tinubu was governor of lagos. Who achieved more results as governor?

2. Corruption: Atiku is convicted of fraud in the US. He cannot visit America. He will be arrested. Tinubu is often accused of corruption. He was under a PDP federal government for 16 years but he was never convicted for corruption.

3. People Management: As president, its important to be able to choose the right people as ministers etc. What are the track records of tinubu compared to Atiku?

Ps: Remember that Atiku was also instrumental in putting buhari to power.
Re: Without Bias, Rate Tinubu And Atiku On Three Metrics by PrinceOfLagos: 8:18pm On Jan 17, 2022
Tinubu is master strategist on corruption and conversion of peoples ancestral lands to himself

He won't make a good president

2 Likes

Re: Without Bias, Rate Tinubu And Atiku On Three Metrics by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 17, 2022
no one is better among them. Just fraudlers
Re: Without Bias, Rate Tinubu And Atiku On Three Metrics by edmaraja: 8:19pm On Jan 17, 2022
Peter Obi is beter than both of them combined.
Re: Without Bias, Rate Tinubu And Atiku On Three Metrics by Aderewah: 8:24pm On Jan 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu is master strategist on corruption and conversion of peoples ancestral lands to himself

He won't make a good president

Why didn't pdp federal government convict him?

5 Likes

Re: Without Bias, Rate Tinubu And Atiku On Three Metrics by johnlvis(m): 8:25pm On Jan 17, 2022
Igbo president or nothing.
Re: Without Bias, Rate Tinubu And Atiku On Three Metrics by Odin13: 8:25pm On Jan 17, 2022
Which Year was Atiku Governor of Adamawa .. I mean which year did he govern adamawa state?

And you believe Tinubu can visit USA ? Because Yoruba people are not telling you
When was the last time Tinubu visited US?
And when was the last time Atiku visited and when was the last time Buhari visited US before becoming President of Nigeria

So chosing the right people in life is now an achievement
Why don’t you as ordinary citizens have cultist rapist drug lords and criminals as friend
Guess Tinubu select your friends for Yoruba people since they’re handicap.

You have to remember also that is was the Yoruba people of southwest that betrayed their fellow southerners for Vice President not Atiku.

Yoruba people and their narratives..
Re: Without Bias, Rate Tinubu And Atiku On Three Metrics by Lordwize(m): 8:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
They are both bullion vans
They are both corrupt
They will both not make good president
Re: Without Bias, Rate Tinubu And Atiku On Three Metrics by Onuoha1234(m): 8:30pm On Jan 17, 2022
I am not biased In any way
, I am older than both of them by many years, I am architect in Nigeria since 1962. I had a passport when it was a privilege,I say without equivocation that both repeat should leave the stage and retire to farming rightaway. They can speak to us from wherever they are.
Re: Without Bias, Rate Tinubu And Atiku On Three Metrics by Kaiser20: 8:31pm On Jan 17, 2022
Aderewah:
1. Past governance experience: Atiku was governor of Adamawa. Tinubu was governor of lagos. Who achieved more results as governor?

2. Corruption: Atiku is convicted of fraud in the US. He cannot visit America. He will be arrested. Tinubu is often accused of corruption. He was under a PDP federal government for 16 years but he was never convicted for corruption.

3. People Management: As president, its important to be able to choose the right people as ministers etc. What are the track records of tinubu compared to Atiku?

My friend, no amount headlines, propaganda or Image reconstruction can convince Nigerians to accept Tinubu as a candidate.Buhari has taught Nigeria voters a big lesson of their lives.
Eyes don open!

1 Like

Re: Without Bias, Rate Tinubu And Atiku On Three Metrics by Jostoman: 8:33pm On Jan 17, 2022
We will decide in 2023 not now on nairaland. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Without Bias, Rate Tinubu And Atiku On Three Metrics by huptin(m): 9:12pm On Jan 17, 2022
Aderewah:

Atiku never governed Adamawa for a single second, consult your history books.

As for me, the two of them are not needed in our political, they are both old, tainted and clueless.

(1) (Reply)

I’m ‘somehow’ Related To Tinubu, Says Female Presidential Aspirant, / How Will Nigeria Look In A Gathering Of Nations? (2025 Version) / Asari: IPOB Is A Limited Liability Company With Directors, Facebook Blocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.