Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,459 members, 7,940,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 11:17 AM

Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award (21666 Views)

Lewandowski Wins Germany's Footballer Of The Year Award / Lewandowski Wins German Player Of The Year Award / Virgil Van Dijk, Mohamed Salah & Sadio Mane Named On 2019 Best FIFA Men's Player (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award by Lashist(m): 9:26am On Jan 18, 2022
LINTUNE:
oga shutup, if u sabi football u no go ask this rubbish question, ballom d'or has to do with club and individual performance, the FIFA award involves all performance especially international trophies... everybody knows this award was given to lewa for consolation and for being cheated on in the balloon d'or, if not , why them go give lewa this award knowingly fully well that Messi deserves it for winning Copa ameriaca.
Shut up mumu...you wey sabi football arent you still at home shouting ronaldo and ManU with nothing to show for it..you think you know more than people that voted cheesy. Make i remind you again that your opinions are useless..Now individual records of both messi and lewan for last season, who was better?? They gave you the stats but dummies like you will still say rubbish...bring the individual stats btw messi and lewandoski and point how lewan was better for balon dor
Re: Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award by macof(m): 9:40am On Jan 18, 2022
paulolee:

sure but the award is full of jokes,..why Gv Mendy best player n the same mendy no fit make team of the year best 11, wats d sense in dt??
DM nominate sallah as best 3 in d world n he didnt mk the team of the year n instead i de see cr7 dt even accepted dt last season was his worst season ever, na must say him go de dt list?
that joke no even mk any logical sense....

Abeg shift.
Different criteria for the two things you are noting. Individual awards is by vote. Best 11 is by accumulated match ratings for a player of that position

2 Likes

Re: Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award by tesppidd: 9:41am On Jan 18, 2022
LINTUNE:
oga shutup, if u sabi football u no go ask this rubbish question, ballom d'or has to do with club and individual performance, the FIFA award involves all performance especially international trophies... everybody knows this award was given to lewa for consolation and for being cheated on in the balloon d'or, if not , why them go give lewa this award knowingly fully well that Messi deserves it for winning Copa ameriaca.
What's all these "dem go give, dem go give" nonsense?

Are you guys illiterates or what?

Did you not go to school.

Even after the voting documents are released to the world you people keep shouting

"Dem go give, dem go give"

Do they "give" the awards or do they vote them?
Re: Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award by tesppidd: 9:46am On Jan 18, 2022
Las Las Messi is still the most successful player of 2021.

*7th Ballon dor.
*Copa America trophy.

Everyone should stop crying and rest.

grin grin
Re: Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award by LINTUNE(m): 9:53am On Jan 18, 2022
tesppidd:
What's all these "dem go give, dem go give" nonsense?

Are you guys illiterates or what?

Did you not go to school.

Even after the voting documents are released to the world you people keep shouting

"Dem go give, dem go give"

Do they "give" the awards or do they vote them?
kill yourself, I said what I said...if you so pained about it, u can die for all I care
.I don't fucking give a Bleep .
Re: Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award by tesppidd: 10:25am On Jan 18, 2022
LINTUNE:
kill yourself, I said what I said...if you so pained about it, u can die for all I care
.I don't fucking give a Bleep .
How can I be pained?
grin

My man had the best 2021.. better than any other footballer.

With his Copa America and Wolrd record 7th Ballon dor.

How can I be pained grin

Rather you should have sense and stop shouting gave gave gave or rigged..

These awards are done by voting..

Nobody gives awards...
Re: Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award by TheOgaBoss: 10:39am On Jan 18, 2022
Kellibae:

I dnt know the ones that paid u but....
U can click the link on his profile,
Those kind of sites trended 3, 4, 5years ago.
A lot of them came out..asin it's all about clicks and get paid... yes u will be seeing ur money in ur dashboard as ur link get clicks..
But when it's time to pay they will ask u to carry out a survey which doesn't allow Nigerians and many other counties..
Infact they are scam!!!

mturk.com is a task site owned by amazon.com and they pay.
Re: Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award by Fuckthamods: 11:35am On Jan 18, 2022
Ayemileto:

He doesn't.

That post is from FIFA's official Twitter handle. shocked
Stop mixing with balon.. Even Lewandowski has more.
Keep wailing..

1 Like

Re: Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award by Ayemileto(m): 11:53am On Jan 18, 2022
Fuckthamods:

Stop mixing with balon.. Even Lewandowski has more.
Keep wailing..

So, you'll believe ESPN over FIFA who gives the award? grin grin grin

Also, Going by your logic (and that of ESPN), can we say Real Madrid have just 7 Champions League (instead of 13) because it was formerly called European Cup? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award by Raphaeldanladi: 12:05pm On Jan 18, 2022
I have been seeing all lots of post on messi, Ronaldo and lewandoski even to the point of balloon dor and FIFA where, the issue comes is , balloon dor is more respected than FIFA best, this is the truth when balloon dor chose not to give for the 2020 season everyone was complaining even that some football falls didn't even know that lewandoski collected the FIFA best that year. Balloon dor is what footballers die for because of its credibility if you doubt me check how many comments were made on the ballon dor, when it got postponed, it has more value than FIFA the best. To come to the question of who deserves it to be sincere this year was a year of mistakes in the award why I say so is this
2020 year was for lewandoski but balloon dor and FIFA 2021 was for jorginho why look at the year in domestic club competition and continental competition. He won the most important cups and the only person who comes second was Messi but we all know jorginho has no fan base and moreover he was not even the best player or the most important player in those tournament he played taking championship league that was why Kante won the best midfielder of the uefa awards and jorginho player of the uefa .
Messi on the other hand had more important trophies than lewandoski, look at it in the stats
People say Copa America is useless my people that is what they have been playing before you were born even Pele played in it and never won it , same as maradona so why come out now as rubbish the tournament when even ronaldinho Ronaldo dilemma played. In this tournament. Messi won the Spanish cup, top scorer , Copa America and other individual awards lewandoski won bundesliga top scorer and FIFA club world cup and other awards now look at it who deserves it more. If lewandoski was given 2020 awards all this won't be an issue but he was not that is why some don't reason what they achieved in the year but just come out to say nosense. The FIFA awards and ballon dor award did some error in their award given to indindividual and that is hwy they are using the opportunity to rectify some nosense see that is why some times. We need to use sense in looking things have you seen Messi talk or say anything at all he doesn't even care cause all he wanted was the Copa America and he won it. Calling him a fraud his not ideal and for Ronaldo fans 2013 do you thing Ronaldo deserves the award the dude won nothing check it that is even one of the greatest robbery in football also in balloon dor that is why ribbery doesn't like him till now. Browse and get knowledge don't come here and say nosense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award by DimIsaac10(m): 12:28pm On Jan 18, 2022
Awards is now on how many goals you scored lolz..... So what should play makers, Defenders do?.
Re: Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award by DimIsaac10(m): 12:35pm On Jan 18, 2022
Raphaeldanladi:
I have been seeing all lots of post on messi, Ronaldo and lewandoski even to the point of balloon dor and FIFA where, the issue comes is , balloon dor is more respected than FIFA best, this is the truth when balloon dor chose not to give for the 2020 season everyone was complaining even that some football falls didn't even know that lewandoski collected the FIFA best that year. Balloon dor is what footballers die for because of its credibility if you doubt me check how many comments were made on the ballon dor, when it got postponed, it has more value than FIFA the best. To come to the question of who deserves it to be sincere this year was a year of mistakes in the award why I say so is this
2020 year was for lewandoski but balloon dor and FIFA 2021 was for jorginho why look at the year in domestic club competition and continental competition. He won the most important cups and the only person who comes second was Messi but we all know jorginho has no fan base and moreover he was not even the best player or the most important player in those tournament he played taking championship league that was why Kante won the best midfielder of the uefa awards and jorginho player of the uefa .
Messi on the other hand had more important trophies than lewandoski, look at it in the stats
People say Copa America is useless my people that is what they have been playing before you were born even Pele played in it and never won it , same as maradona so why come out now as rubbish the tournament when even ronaldinho Ronaldo dilemma played. In this tournament. Messi won the Spanish cup, top scorer , Copa America and other individual awards lewandoski won bundesliga top scorer and FIFA club world cup and other awards now look at it who deserves it more. If lewandoski was given 2020 awards all this won't be an issue but he was not that is why some don't reason what they achieved in the year but just come out to say nosense. The FIFA awards and ballon dor award did some error in their award given to indindividual and that is hwy they are using the opportunity to rectify some nosense see that is why some times. We need to use sense in looking things have you seen Messi talk or say anything at all he doesn't even care cause all he wanted was the Copa America and he won it. Calling him a fraud his not ideal and for Ronaldo fans 2013 do you thing Ronaldo deserves the award the dude won nothing check it that is even one of the greatest robbery in football also in balloon dor that is why ribbery doesn't like him till now. Browse and get knowledge don't come here and say nosense
Is Balloon an individual award or team award?.
Johginho is an average player let's be sincere..

Is he Chelsea best player?.
Is he better than kante?.
What did he win that kante didn't?.
In fact Kante won FIFA conference cup or whatever they call it...
Check Balloon stat and Analysis, individually you must be sound too footballwise..
The cup Italy won, how many goals did he score or assist . Check his stat now..
It's just English media things.
Re: Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award by Raphaeldanladi: 2:39pm On Jan 18, 2022
My bro it is the same thing we are saying, jorginho is a decent guy don't get me wrong but he was the only one who won the most important cups, and yet he was not the best olayer. And on the contrary check the stats and trophies won by Messi and lewandoski.
You would know why Messi should have won the balloon dor it was that 2020 that was cancelled that caused this nosense if not lewan would have won for 2020 and 2021 would have gone to messii
Re: Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award by Kingcalls: 2:53pm On Jan 18, 2022
Ayemileto:

So, you'll believe ESPN over FIFA who gives the award? grin grin grin

Also, Going by your logic (and that of ESPN), can we say Real Madrid have just 7 Champions League (instead of 13) because it was formerly called European Cup? shocked

Oh my goodness....na say Google no de ur phone? How cud messi have won best awards 6 times when it just started in 2016

2016 Ronaldo
2017 Ronaldo
2018 modric
2019 messi
2020 Lewandowski
2021 Lewandowski

Imbe people full this NL sha
Re: Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award by Stanfeelings: 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2022
RUBBISH. IF MENDY WAS BEST KEEPER, HOW COME HE WASNT INCLUDED IN BEST 11?
Re: Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award by Kingcalls: 3:14pm On Jan 18, 2022
Raphaeldanladi:

Most of u that think balon dor is more prestigious are children that started watching football... balon dor started in 1956 by the French magazine, nobody took those awards seriously cos it was only won by Europeans , when I was growing up, it was basically known as the European awards ...in 1991 fifa now created its award for outstanding players and it was called world player of the year award... So they were 2 awards that were given yearly ...balon dor started awarding non Europeans in 1995 and George Weah was the first to get it , that was because they were already loosing credibility and interest cos fifa awarded 94 to Romario, while Balon dor awarded Hristo Stiochkov of Bulgaria.... FiFa had taken total control of the award as balon dor was viewed as trash or consolation award.... all those Ronaldo delima , Rivaldo, Zidane, Figo Ronaldinho awards were not balon dor , but fifa player of the year... tho some times balon dor also awarded the sane player fifa awarded the fifa player of the year....thats y players like Owen, Shevchenko and Nedved that also won balon dor are not recognised, thats cos that was the same yr players like Figo, Zidane and Ronaldinho won the fifa player of the year ... messi was the last to win the fifa player of the year award in 2009 b4 they merged in 2010 ... when they merged , that was when prestige was attached to balon dor, and again being that fifa adopted balon dors golden ball plaque .... fifa detached from balon dor in 2016 after blatter was expelled cos they said it was blatters merging both was wrong ...

Most of u are kids that dint know these awards... all those glamour u see during balon dor award nights used to be fifa player of the year... balon D'or dint even hv that prestige or sponsors to host such events.... balon d'or dint used to host glamour events b4 fifa merged with them... but u too check am na, how can a magazine be more credible than FiFa itself when handing out awards... just imagine a magazine handing out the golden ball thats different from the one fifa gives after the world cup and then people will say the magazine is more credible than fifa ... Fifa is an organisation, balon dor is just a company

1 Like

Re: Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award by riczy(m): 3:30pm On Jan 18, 2022
maiiilooo:
To me, I'm in support of any awards they keep giving this guy from now on cause he deserve them all 100%
German machine
He isnt a German instead a Polish

1 Like

Re: Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award by maiiilooo(m): 4:55pm On Jan 18, 2022
riczy:
He isnt a German instead a Polish
Noted .. thanks

1 Like

Re: Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award by GEEBITE: 8:43am On Jan 19, 2022
Wow a lady with keen interest in footie matters is a rarity lately.
UyaiIncomparabl:
Lewy is good. He's my best and anytime goalscorer when Bayern plays. Big ups, man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award by GEEBITE: 8:55am On Jan 19, 2022
You have really schooled them.Many of them didnr know Micheal Owen won Ballon D'or in 2001 for winning two domestic cups and the lesser rated UEFA cup(not champions league) in a year Figo,Rivaldo and Zidane were far more superior to him. That is the extent of how the award was rated at that particular time. Also thanks for letting them know it was an European award until 1995 when George Weah was awarded it to expand the scope as the award has lost all flavour prior to then. That is the only reason why
legends like Pele,Maradona,Mario Kempes,Hugo Sanchez,Socrates,Zico etc never won it despite being the best players of their era. It was simply because it was an all European affair.
Kingcalls:

Most of u that think balon dor is more prestigious are children that started watching football... balon dor started in 1956 by the French magazine, nobody took those awards seriously cos it was only won by Europeans , when I was growing up, it was basically known as the European awards ...in 1991 fifa now created its award for outstanding players and it was called world player of the year award... So they were 2 awards that were given yearly ...balon dor started awarding non Europeans in 1995 and George Weah was the first to get it , that was because they were already loosing credibility and interest cos fifa awarded 94 to Romario, while Balon dor awarded Hristo Stiochkov of Bulgaria.... FiFa had taken total control of the award as balon dor was viewed as trash or consolation award.... all those Ronaldo delima , Rivaldo, Zidane, Figo Ronaldinho awards were not balon dor , but fifa player of the year... tho some times balon dor also awarded the sane player fifa awarded the fifa player of the year....thats y players like Owen, Shevchenko and Nedved that also won balon dor are not recognised, thats cos that was the same yr players like Figo, Zidane and Ronaldinho won the fifa player of the year ... messi was the last to win the fifa player of the year award in 2009 b4 they merged in 2010 ... when they merged , that was when prestige was attached to balon dor, and again being that fifa adopted balon dors golden ball plaque .... fifa detached from balon dor in 2016 after blatter was expelled cos they said it was blatters merging both was wrong ...

Most of u are kids that dint know these awards... all those glamour u see during balon dor award nights used to be fifa player of the year... balon D'or dint even hv that prestige or sponsors to host such events.... balon d'or dint used to host glamour events b4 fifa merged with them... but u too check am na, how can a magazine be more credible than FiFa itself when handing out awards... just imagine a magazine handing out the golden ball thats different from the one fifa gives after the world cup and then people will say the magazine is more credible than fifa ... Fifa is an organisation, balon dor is just a company

1 Like

Re: Robert Lewandowski Wins Best FIFA Men's Player Of The Year Award by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:50am On Jan 19, 2022
GEEBITE:
Wow a lady with keen interest in footie matters is a rarity lately.

kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mikel And Victor Moses Nominated For BBC African Footballer Of The Year Award / Victor Moses: From An Asylum-Seeking Orphan To Premier League Winner / Iwobi Didn't Perform Well - Very Dark Man Replies Oshoala Over AFCON Defeat

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.