Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,603 members, 7,975,348 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 10:56 PM

Need A Flatmate To Share Bills With, For A Room And Parlor Self Contain In KETU - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Need A Flatmate To Share Bills With, For A Room And Parlor Self Contain In KETU (167 Views)

Fire Guts A Building In Ketu, Lagos (Photos, Video) / How Can I Evict A Flatmate? / How Much Can Raise A Decent Room And Parlour Self Contain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Flatmate To Share Bills With, For A Room And Parlor Self Contain In KETU by corydave(m): 11:01pm On Jan 17, 2022
I need a friendly flat mate, that I can split bills together in Ikosi- Ketu, room and parlor self-contained. I am friendly and accommodating. I am a digital marketer. Kindly contact me if you are interested to share the apartment on 08131595554
Re: Need A Flatmate To Share Bills With, For A Room And Parlor Self Contain In KETU by Oceanblaze(m): 11:09pm On Jan 17, 2022
You are looking for who will use you for ritual abi...if you no get money why you no go pay one room stay
Re: Need A Flatmate To Share Bills With, For A Room And Parlor Self Contain In KETU by DispatcherLagos: 11:27pm On Jan 17, 2022
Oceanblaze:
You are looking for who will use you for ritual abi...if you no get money why you no go pay one room stay
That was harsh

(1) (Reply)

De Florence Courts; New Year Promo For Smart Investors / I Need A Self Con At Ifo/ewekoro, Ogun / *for Sale* Description: *a Tenement Bungalow On Dry Land Measuring 350 Sqm* L

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.