Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,081 members, 7,946,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:15 AM

I’m Confused, Please Help� - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Confused, Please Help� (1095 Views)

American Transgender Nurse Wants To Bring Me Over ASAP I’m Confused / 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me / Is It Safe To Marry A Lady I Slept With On The First Date? I’m Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Confused, Please Help� by Dhardworshipper(m): 5:25am On Jan 18, 2022
Good day everyone, please I will be needing your advice on this as it seems like I’m going nuts Infact I have lost a lot of weight as regards this issue.
I will make it short and simple.

I met this girl sometime last year around February, the feeling was mutual at first as we only intended to be just friends but one thing lead to other, we had sex and things began to change. Fast forward to April,She complained to me that her cousin(male) that she stays with always intend to assault her sexually severally and she wants to leave there.
Being a guy that stays in a mini flat all by myself and the stupid caring boyfriend that I am,I told her to move in from idi Araba to my apartment in Ikorodu, in between all of this period, she lost her job and was at home for good 7-8months. I fed, clothed even catered for the least thing as her sanitary pads,well during this period I tried to get her a job all to no avail, finally I landed her a job in December.
Note: Food or money for her hair was not the problem as she makes her hair every month and least expensive is 12k.

Fast forward to January 2022,She started playing all sort of attitude at home, During the times at home, she told me of her past and the guys in the life that have being disturbing her, I told her initially that I don’t have a problem with her talking to another guy but it should not be when I’m home, she has all day to that. Just last week Tuesday, when I came back from work got some stuffs that we were supposed to cook that night for dinner, her phone rang again one of those guys, she just want to receive the call and she will be right back, her being right back she stayed outside the compound from like past 9pm til almost 11:30pm on the phone with the same guy,I came out like thrice telling her to come in and she requested flaring up at me that if I was tired of her I should tell her to leave my house, why I’m I treating her as a slave and she doesn’t have her freedom amongst saying all sort of words.
Out of anger, I just told her if she was done with the call she come pack her stuffs and go stay with the guy, immediately she was done, she came in and started packing in the room, I went to meet her and I was like madam this is not you, trying to talk her through even held her hands, this girl was shouting on top of her voice and stuffs.
Morning Wednesday, I apologized to her about last night, she refused to on her part(Note she has this pride and ego), she went to work that Wednesday and we continued to engage on the phone, fast forward to Saturday which was my off day,I told her if she was done with work she should come home and let’s talk things through, What broke the camel’s back was she and the guy we had an issue with went to my office as I work with a popular eatery in Lagos to go hangout, many of my staffs know we are together as she also always come there to wait for me until I’m done with work(she didn’t come home that Saturday claiming that she is not feeling too well and she needs to rest at her place of work).
When I resumed work Sunday, one of my staffs told me about it,I went to our CCTV review to confirm lo and behold I saw my supposed babe with the same guy kissing in the restaurant……My heart melted, I was so heart broken.

We are supposed to see today and these are my action plans?
We have started wedding plans and I have cancelled it first, was it the right thing to do
I intend asking her reasons for her actions??
What she really wanted for herself
I have told my lil bro to pack up all of her stuffs after the meeting today she is leaving my house, Is this right to do too
My brother said if she has the boldness to come with a guy to my workplace definitely she will bring a guy one day to my house to sleep with
I also intend robbing her till she is laid off at work, Am I doing the right thing

Note:The job she is doing now is currently in my company but I need a different location and in another department.

No insult please
Please talk to me guys, I’m so broken right now as I type this as I can’t even sleep well again.

Mods please help push it to the front page.
Re: I’m Confused, Please Help� by betcliq: 5:30am On Jan 18, 2022
Breakfast served . 9ja Girls no send you message . Just like one Igbo adage says.
Ana emere nwanyi ya ana emere onye di ya nma. You can't please those people. That's why you need to take red pill.

7 Likes

Re: I’m Confused, Please Help� by MJBOLT: 5:35am On Jan 18, 2022
make person summarize abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Confused, Please Help� by pyyxxaro: 5:53am On Jan 18, 2022
This is a case of MONKEY don jam TORTOISE
Re: I’m Confused, Please Help� by SMBH: 5:54am On Jan 18, 2022
I can feel your pain cus I'm passing through one myself. Just stay strong. As for the girl, discard her

6 Likes

Re: I’m Confused, Please Help� by ogbenimax007: 5:58am On Jan 18, 2022
Dhardworshipper:
Good day everyone, please I will be needing your advice on this as it seems like I’m going nuts Infact I have lost a lot of weight as regards this issue.

I met this girl sometime last year around February, the feeling was mutual at first as we only intended to be just friends but one thing lead to other, we had sex and things began to change. Fast forward to April,She complained to me that her cousin(male) that she stays with always intend to assault her sexually severally and she wants to leave there.
Being a guy that stays in a mini flat all by myself and the stupid caring boyfriend that I am,I told her to move in from idi Araba to my apartment in Ikorodu, in between all of this period, she lost her job and was at home for good 7-8months. I fed, clothed even catered for the least thing as her sanitary pads,well during this period I tried to get her a job all to no avail, finally I landed her a job in December.
Note: Food or money for her hair was not the problem as she makes her hair every month and least expensive is 12k.

Fast forward to January 2022,She started playing all sort of attitude at home, During the times at home, she told me of her past and the guys in the life that have being disturbing her, I told her initially that I don’t have a problem with her talking to another guy but it should not be when I’m home, she has all day to that. Just last week Tuesday, when I came back from work got some stuffs that we were supposed to cook that night for dinner, her phone rang again one of those guys, she just want to receive the call and she will be right back, her being right back she stayed outside the compound from like past 9pm til almost 11:30pm on the phone with the same guy,I came out like thrice telling her to come in and she requested flaring up at me that if I was tired of her I should tell her to leave my house, why I’m I treating her as a slave and she doesn’t have her freedom amongst saying all sort of words.
Out of anger, I just told her if she was done with the call she come pack her stuffs and go stay with the guy, immediately she was done, she came in and started packing in the room, I went to meet her and I was like madam this is not you, trying to talk her through even held her hands, this girl was shouting on top of her voice and stuffs.
Morning Wednesday, I apologized to her about last night, she refused to on her part(Note she has this pride and ego), she went to work that Wednesday and we continued to engage on the phone, fast forward to Saturday which was my off day,I told her if she was done with work she should come home and let’s talk things through, What broke the camel’s back was she and the guy we had an issue with went to my office as I work with a popular eatery in Lagos to go hangout, many of my staffs know we are together as she also always come there to wait for me until I’m done with work(she didn’t come home that Saturday claiming that she is not feeling too well and she needs to rest at her place of work).
When I resumed work Sunday, one of my staffs told me about it,I went to our CCTV review to confirm lo and behold I saw my supposed babe with the same guy kissing in the restaurant……My heart melted, I was so heart broken.

We have started wedding plans and I have cancelled it first, was it the right thing to do
I have told my lil bro to pack up all of her stuffs after the meeting today she is leaving my house, Is this right to do too
My brother said if she has the boldness to come with a guy to my workplace definitely she will bring a guy one day to my house to sleep with
I also intend robbing her till she is laid off at work, Am I doing the right thing

Note:The job she is doing now is currently in my company but I need a different location and in another department.

No insult please
Please talk to me guys, I’m so broken right now as I type this as I can’t even sleep well again.

you can see it clearly..... please n please just follow your mind as you can see she belongs to the street...... please kill all the feelings you have for her....n send her to where she belongs....

Ire oooo

2 Likes

Re: I’m Confused, Please Help� by Godada(m): 6:22am On Jan 18, 2022

The decisions you have arrived at, follow them to the letter.

What I would add is that you forget about that discussion. Just kick her out and find a means to terminate her appointment.

Have your lil bro around to avoid you losing your temper and taking a regrettable course of action.

You should have stood by that decision you took when you asked her to leave. If she has such boldness to be on a call that long, then she has a thing with that guy while you fed and clothe her. What an ingrate.

Another thing you should have investigated was what went down with her cousin.
But this is late now.

Just implement your initial decision and be calm. She may provoke you but just be cool. No one is worth you losing your peace of mind.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Confused, Please Help� by Skullano(m): 6:35am On Jan 18, 2022
Baba, advice yourself on time.

You are clearly seeing that this girl is knacking someone else and he has offered to house her too because he might be doing well more than you and you are here asking us questions when you know the solution to your problems.

My guy, you better stay on guild.

1 Like

Re: I’m Confused, Please Help� by finishmatter: 6:36am On Jan 18, 2022
WOMEN are INCAPABLE of Love.
They are intrinsically selfish.
Marry them at your peril.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Confused, Please Help� by SmartPolician: 6:54am On Jan 18, 2022
Dhardworshipper:

You have no idea what you dodged: A major marital disaster. Please cancel it because the babe is tired of the relationship and wants to who.re around a bit.

You should, but make sure you don't make amends when she tells you. Learn from it and move on. I know it's not okay to judge a story by hearing from one party, but she crossed the line by bringing the nonentity to your eatery and kissing him in the presence of your coworkers. That's the height of disregard for a lover.

Of course, kick that thing out of your house at once!

I couldn't agree more.

Since you helped her get the job, the chances are that you may be seeing sometimes. You really need to move on. So, not seeing her all the time will help you achieve that. However, if your places of work are far apart in a way that you don't meet each other, I don't think you should make her lose her job. You should make that job a parting gift to a one-time loved one.

No insult please

Sorry that you had to go through this, but you will be fine. You just need time. That's why Mosdi said that these Nigerian girls are useless. But then, challenges only make us stronger.

Re: I’m Confused, Please Help� by Vasically: 6:55am On Jan 18, 2022
Women ways of life can never be understood. If you like give her heaven on Earth, another man will still chop her. Bro, send her packing to live with the new guy. Simple! Meanwhile, Get responsive website, Free Domain & Hosting Registration & SEO at affordable price. Check my signature for contact details
Re: I’m Confused, Please Help� by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 18, 2022
OP, you're not only a SIMP but a mumu man! angry

This is what we keep saying, Red pillers, bad guys and play boys keeps eating the main males while SIMPS keep spending all their money and resources thinking the girls will love them simply by being "nice".

SIMPS will keep on spending, while another Dude keeps on banging the hell out of her.
OP, e sure me die say dem Don bang for your house before!! angry

You went and brought a street coded runz girl into your house. Oga, You better forget that idiot and move on with ur life. This is a new year and you're already simp-ing around! angry

4 Likes

Re: I’m Confused, Please Help� by Ketapu: 7:13am On Jan 18, 2022
Lol. This is a classical example of a simp.

When we tell you guys to swallow the red pill, you labeled us misogynist.

Don't worry. Continue to tolerate her. By the time she's done dealing with you and dump your sorry ass, I hope it won't be too late for you.

Sincerely, I no longer have pity for guys like you. You irritate me. You deserve every heartbreaks you are currently going through.

Well, in case you still have some sense and would like to learn, the following are some of the things I noticed from your post:

1. You have oneitis for this girl. You lack options for females. A man without option will always settle for less. Funny enough, the lady does not have oneitis for you. She has options. That's why she is having the effrontery to be entertaining other guys within your vicinity. You are just one of her options.

If you have other ladies you can be romantic with, you won't be here lamenting about one fool who is breaking your heart.

2. You accommodated her. What a grave mistake. Never accommodate a non-family female (especially if you are romantic with her) unless you are planning to marry her within 6 months or less.

3. You have lost the frame in this relationship. She's the one controlling the affair.

Seriously, why are so many men this foolish? Why has the feminine imperative made many men become so weak?

Dump the idiot man. Grab a copy of the book called the Rational Male. Read it and get some sense.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Confused, Please Help� by Stevyne: 7:25am On Jan 18, 2022
This guy no get sense at all..
Person deh on call from 9 till 11:30, you ask her to come in she flared up at you, mumu you still con deh beg her.

Thank God it wasn't me, I go throway all her things outside that night.

1 Like

Re: I’m Confused, Please Help� by Dhardworshipper(m): 7:54am On Jan 18, 2022
SMBH:
I can feel your pain cus I'm passing through one myself. Just stay strong. As for the girl, discard her
[color=#000099][/color]

Ok boss,Thank you for the input
Re: I’m Confused, Please Help� by Dhardworshipper(m): 7:56am On Jan 18, 2022
ogbenimax007:
you can see it clearly..... please n please just follow your mind as you can see she belongs to the street...... please kill all the feelings you have for her....n send her to where she belongs....

Ire oooo

Ok boss,Thank you for this

1 Like

Re: I’m Confused, Please Help� by Dhardworshipper(m): 7:59am On Jan 18, 2022
Godada:

The decisions you have arrived at, follow them to the letter.

What I would add is that you forget about that discussion. Just kick her out and find a means to terminate her appointment.

Have your lil bro around to avoid you losing your temper and taking a regrettable course of action.

You should have stood by that decision you took when you asked her to leave. If she has such boldness to be on a call that long, then she has a thing with that guy while you fed and clothe her. What an ingrate.

Another thing you should have investigated was what went down with her cousin.
But this is late now.

Just implement your initial decision and be calm. She may provoke you but just be cool. No one is worth you losing your peace of mind.

Yes my lil bro has been around and because he is still a small boy,I tried as much to control myself. Thank you so much for this
Re: I’m Confused, Please Help� by Truvelisback(m): 8:00am On Jan 18, 2022
Let her go, don't beg her to stay.

1 Like

Re: I’m Confused, Please Help� by padi94(m): 8:43am On Jan 18, 2022
Don't let her loose her Job, just kick her out, show you're a bigger person and not a bitter person.

Except you don't have plans for the future let her see you live a better life without her

1 Like

Re: I’m Confused, Please Help� by Yohans(m): 8:58am On Jan 18, 2022
The more you raise a woman's value the more you lower yours. Bro you need to move on because when you move on, either way, you win. It shows abundance mentality and non-neediness.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Confused, Please Help� by Karleb(m): 9:42am On Jan 18, 2022
You should have just left her when she was packing her things in the first place. The babe just use you upgrade.

3 Likes

Re: I’m Confused, Please Help� by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 18, 2022
SIMP.

I got so pissed off when you said she talked on the phone for 2 hours, came in to pack her things and you went to hold her hands, FOR WHAT?

Like you can't meet another girl?

How are you giving a girl N12k to make her hair regularly as if she is your wife? How much is the eatery paying you for salary to afford such expenses or una dey steal from the work place?

2 Likes

Re: I’m Confused, Please Help� by Tboymessiah(m): 10:27am On Jan 18, 2022
NasoLifeBe!

Firstly, de girl, was not staying with her cousin when you met her. na wetin happen to you happen to same person she left for you.

Na so e go dey rotate.

O.P
U too like S3x, na wetin make this girl dey damu u like this, and one thing u miss about this girl na S3X.

The girl needs help and she dey pay back through S3X

Ur help don expire for the girl, so let the girl move on, no be so e happen to the first person u snatch the girl from......

2 Likes

Re: I’m Confused, Please Help� by oilmane(m): 10:47am On Jan 18, 2022
Dhardworshipper:

No insult please

Your first f up was asking her to stay after asking her to pack out the night she stayed out late talking to her boyfriend, don't discuss anything with her, just call her to come pick all her stuff and leave your house, don't do anything to make her loose her job.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Confused, Please Help� by apostle96: 11:48am On Jan 18, 2022
Comrade.. You're a pussy ass nigga
Siiimmmmmp
Swallow the red pill

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Birthday / My Mum Wahala, Should I Go Back To School?? / I Just Found Out My Friend’s Sugar Daddy Is My Uncle, What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.