Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,010 members, 7,976,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 01:54 PM

You'll Think You Are In Love Until You Meet Your Partner's Siblings Or Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You'll Think You Are In Love Until You Meet Your Partner's Siblings Or Friends (1621 Views)

3 Ultimate Bad Girl Rules To Keep Your Boyfriend In Love Until You Dump Him / How Did You Meet The Love Of Your Life? / Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You'll Think You Are In Love Until You Meet Your Partner's Siblings Or Friends by Nobody: 6:22am On Jan 18, 2022
When u think you've met the most important person in your life only to meet his/her even more good looking siblings or friendsgrin

Who has got that experience?cheesy
Re: You'll Think You Are In Love Until You Meet Your Partner's Siblings Or Friends by Sonnobax15(m): 6:29am On Jan 18, 2022
grin
No be lie cha....But I've nurtured my mind in such a way that I don't look at them for long.....Even my banny self trust me say I no go fit package any runs with her sisters, and I dey try to live to that expectations cheesy

5 Likes

Re: You'll Think You Are In Love Until You Meet Your Partner's Siblings Or Friends by Godada(m): 6:41am On Jan 18, 2022
tongue
Re: You'll Think You Are In Love Until You Meet Your Partner's Siblings Or Friends by Exkandayee(m): 7:35am On Jan 18, 2022
That's for teenager's op, don't bring This kinda shiit,na cuteness you wan date or personalty, from your Post, you not up to 18,if you quote me,ogun kill your papa

3 Likes

Re: You'll Think You Are In Love Until You Meet Your Partner's Siblings Or Friends by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 18, 2022
Exkandayee:
That's for teenager's op, don't bring This kinda shiit,na cuteness you wan date or personalty, from your Post, you not up to 18,if you quote me,ogun kill your papa
understanding is not for everyone... keep ur grown ass to urself... I don't join issues with dimwits

2 Likes

Re: You'll Think You Are In Love Until You Meet Your Partner's Siblings Or Friends by Karleb(m): 9:37am On Jan 18, 2022
Or friend. Or friend.
Re: You'll Think You Are In Love Until You Meet Your Partner's Siblings Or Friends by jimmychang: 9:57am On Jan 18, 2022
BadRadio:
When u think you've met the most important person in your life only to meet his/her even more good looking siblings or friendsgrin

Na small pikin mentality be this grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: You'll Think You Are In Love Until You Meet Your Partner's Siblings Or Friends by KingDash: 10:05am On Jan 18, 2022
BadRadio:

all my friends ugly die.. weed and alcohol don kee them finish.

1 Like

Re: You'll Think You Are In Love Until You Meet Your Partner's Siblings Or Friends by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 18, 2022
jimmychang:

Na small pikin mentality be this grin grin grin
I agree... people claim to be matured in mentality yet its not enough for them to do bettergrin
Re: You'll Think You Are In Love Until You Meet Your Partner's Siblings Or Friends by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 18, 2022
BadRadio:
understanding is not for everyone... keep ur grown ass to urself... I don't join issues with dimwits

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Who is your favourite character in this series? / . / Action Bitters Vs 0rijin Bitters ? �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.