Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,182 members, 7,880,685 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:22 AM

Q I Group Of Companies Your Advice Is Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Q I Group Of Companies Your Advice Is Needed (18274 Views)

I Just Got A Job And Your Input And Advice Is Highly needed.. / Krisoral Group Of Companies Aka Calidon Company / TGI Group Of Companies Management Trainee Program 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Q I Group Of Companies Your Advice Is Needed by Solexgzy(m): 6:31am On Jan 18, 2022
please fellow nlanders what do you know about Q I group of companies someone told my friend that to start work there that he will pay 500000 to the company to secure the work
Re: Q I Group Of Companies Your Advice Is Needed by Johntobez: 11:24pm On May 03, 2022
I heard they ain’t good man, based on pyramid scheme. And More of scam
Re: Q I Group Of Companies Your Advice Is Needed by mbasharon(m): 10:47am On May 05, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
Solexgzy:
please fellow nlanders what do you know about Q I group of companies someone told my friend that to start work there that he will pay 500000 to the company to secure the work

Since ur friend mentioned 500k,na scam
As the guy above said,it's a pyramid scheme
If u don't get atleast 2 people that will register under u with 500k each,u won't be paid
So the choice is yours
Re: Q I Group Of Companies Your Advice Is Needed by my3name(m): 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2022
Is the company legit
Re: Q I Group Of Companies Your Advice Is Needed by captainuc(m): 2:57pm On Aug 22, 2022
Solexgzy:

Urgent! Please, can i have your contact? Would want us to talk concerning this company.

Thank you.
Re: Q I Group Of Companies Your Advice Is Needed by Solexgzy(m): 12:06pm On Aug 28, 2022
captainuc:

Urgent! Please, can i have your contact? Would want us to talk concerning this company.

Thank you.
thank you and don't worry I've made my conclusion on the company
Re: Q I Group Of Companies Your Advice Is Needed by EDhims(m): 8:39am On Oct 09, 2022
Is it true they provide accommodation for staff?, Are they into sales of gold jewelries and wriste watches as they claim?, Are they also into property development?. Who knows something substantial about them should say something
Re: Q I Group Of Companies Your Advice Is Needed by Hormics: 7:48pm On Nov 08, 2022
Please I need to know about this company as I want to venture in
captainuc:

Thank you.
Re: Q I Group Of Companies Your Advice Is Needed by Hossana123: 11:43pm On Sep 18, 2023
a friend told me about it but am not convinced.

(1) (Reply)

Sales Manager And Distributors Needed / Just Got A New Job In A Telecom Firm / Offer Letter Just Dropped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.