Stats: 3,181,024 members, 7,912,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 03:01 PM

Bet Naija - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bet Naija (630 Views)

Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet / 7 Reasons You Should Stay Far Away From Men Who Bet On Football Games (Pics) / Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me (2) (3) (4)

Bet Naija by Irelokeh(m): 11:10am On Jan 18, 2022
Re: Bet Naija by HopeNeverDies: 11:21am On Jan 18, 2022
Damnn!!! Bruh/Sir... I know how you feel...

I felt the same way I got into my current relationship.. I even had to fight my Day 1 nigga ... Damnn!! I apologized and wee all are in good terms now... But Damnnn!! Brrrh.. pls don't Love!! DO NOT LOVE!! ... And if u think u really still wanna go ahead.. pls wife her ASAP.. else.. Damnnn!! Have u ever visited a betting shop before.. try to take a look at those who loses their money to Virtual Games... Especially when they're squeezing the bet slip.. and ask them how they feel....

Damnnn.!!!! I pray u don't feel that Way...

Wife Her ASAP or Click on IGNORE!!! wink
Re: Bet Naija by dawnomike(m): 11:26am On Jan 18, 2022
I see that you still want to test 'many waters'... When you finally lose her, you will get to understand that ladies are many but wives are few in town.

Re: Bet Naija by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 18, 2022
You have issues... You want to taste the beauties the world has to offer... Before settling down... The only problem is that you've met the perfect woman too early... After hustling, you wanna spend on cheap hoes and try out the million sex styles you dreamt of when you were poor and struggling...

Men though...

Before you embark on your whoring journey, release this girl before you infect her with multiple diseases and infections...

Re: Bet Naija by Jeremani: 11:42am On Jan 18, 2022
Re: Bet Naija by Bola146(f): 11:46am On Jan 18, 2022
We singles should pray hard that we should never meet unfortunate man disguising in our lives. Oniranu oshi undecided

Re: Bet Naija by Jeremani: 11:47am On Jan 18, 2022
Read this with understanding

What if I told u what u are feeling is not love? is ur mind creating a beautiful picture as a result of what the society has told you about love?
The rabbit hole is deeper than you see.

U are too young to marry,
There's nothing as perfect woman,
If she is not ready to let her go no big deal,
U will find another one

Re: Bet Naija by Powerbandoo(f): 12:46pm On Jan 18, 2022
At jeramani, bro you too correct, no everybody is perfect, if a lady is eager to marry, they will do everything to impress, it is after some period they loss those good virtue, because they believed they are married, not because she is pretending, but the relaxation she is married begins to popped up, no body is perfect,

If you want wife, do it asap, and if you dont, leave her and dont waste her time, there are hundreds of woman like her out there, and there are two better than her
Re: Bet Naija by seglabsy(m): 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2022
Bola146:
We singles should pray hard that we should never meet unfortunate man disguising in our lives. Oniranu oshi undecided
amen

Month Pain In My Groin Area / This Is Why 99.99 Percent Of Girls Are Useless And Gold Digger / What Happened After I Caught My Boyfriend In Bed With Another Man – Lady