Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,547 members, 7,911,391 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 10:26 AM

Wedding Error Fixed! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Error Fixed! (172 Views)

Help I'm Getting An Error When Trying To Withdraw From My Paypal / Error thread / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Error Fixed! by PENIEL2018(m): 11:31am On Jan 18, 2022
After six years of courtship, he tells you that he is no longer interested in the relationship and the wedding preparations. embarassed embarassed

It feels as if the world has come to an end for you. You explained all what happened to your younger brothers, out of love they went to his house to settle the matter and correct the errors for you. cool cool

The issue was settled and it all ended well. grin grin

Re: Wedding Error Fixed! by Hezzyluv: 11:34am On Jan 18, 2022
Life moves

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Omashola And Fiancee Are Expecting A Copy Of Them / The Pick-up Line She Couldn't Resist | Audio Pt. 2 / Get The Perfect Gift For Your Loved One This Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.