Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,117 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:54 PM

Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” (22784 Views)

Meet Bbnaija Groovy Rich And Stylished Mum And Wealthy Family / Fireboy DML Takes Fans On A Bus Ride In Lagos / This Picture Of Wizkid And Davido Almost Kissing Truly Proves Their Beef Is Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by akanbiaa(m): 5:49pm On Jan 18, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by Cubanlinx(m): 5:50pm On Jan 18, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
so yesterday by 5pm i selected two nairaland and gave 5k.. so today by 8pm and selecting two people.. what can 2k do for u
It can get me some measures of rice...
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by goldenchild03: 5:52pm On Jan 18, 2022
OK.
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
so yesterday by 5pm i selected two nairaland and gave 5k.. so today by 8pm and selecting two people.. what can 2k do for u
I was among the two people u selected
The 5k is yet to drop in my acct..
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by SarutobiEky(m): 5:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
2k would go a long way to helping me sub on my line to watch YouTube training video
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by flakkybakky(f): 6:01pm On Jan 18, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
my ear is infected wanna see a doctor at d health centre ,d pain is killing
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by ghostboy: 6:04pm On Jan 18, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
2k would do a lot for me this week. It would cover my transportation to work for the remainder of the week.
Please help if you can. Thanks in advance
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by Babsakin: 6:04pm On Jan 18, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
It will service my transport fare to sch for this week.
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by Uyi168: 6:07pm On Jan 18, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by Elidrisy20: 6:09pm On Jan 18, 2022
Werey
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by Greatn3ss: 6:11pm On Jan 18, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
It can help me through the rest of the week
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by mysterydude: 6:22pm On Jan 18, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:

2k can feed me tonight n transport me to work tomorrow oo, my acct no is 2069166635 uba, thats if u rily mean it
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by blackaxe78: 6:24pm On Jan 18, 2022
We4all:
Okay. But most times, it’s the beefing that makes them relevant.

By the way, this Fireboy dude is on fire. I like his vibes in his musical videos. Nigga is talented.

Dude is a raw talent

I pray he gets and international deal
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by Mammangaddafi(m): 6:28pm On Jan 18, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
Alot....A final year student trying to survive
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by Hassanmaye(m): 6:29pm On Jan 18, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
I will use it for transport Go work. 0162351434 GT bank Hassan Sadisu
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by dex4sure: 6:30pm On Jan 18, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
It will sustain me for 4days. 2119371453...zenith bank. Godbless you abundantly.
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by Babaken(m): 6:31pm On Jan 18, 2022
GoodHardDick:
While quarreling and keeping malice is for the broke and poor people! cheesy grin
chubby for the rich Orobo for the poor you get the point now.
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 18, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
I no even see the 5k well this my account number again..Hunger bad 0798070016 access bank Abiodun Agbaje
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by 21savages: 6:35pm On Jan 18, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
At this point in time it going to do so much for me..By Gods will i will use the 2k for transport to school tomorrow to write my last paper for this semester... i live at minna and my xkul is located at lapai local gov't which is around 47klm from minna..
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by Chiefecho(m): 6:39pm On Jan 18, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
Hope u no dey use us cash cruise
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by Chiefecho(m): 6:40pm On Jan 18, 2022
21savages:
At this point in time it going to do so much for me..By Gods will i will use the 2k for transport to school tomorrow to write my last paper for this semester...
₦2k for transport hmmm cheesy
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by Fortune5588: 6:43pm On Jan 18, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
Fill my gas and buy garri. 3071871038 Firstbank. Thank you very much.
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by 21savages: 6:43pm On Jan 18, 2022
Chiefecho:

₦2k for transport hmmm cheesy
yes, am not sleeping over am coming bak that very day cux thats my last paper.

1 Like

Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by Chiefecho(m): 6:45pm On Jan 18, 2022
21savages:
yes, am not sleeping over am coming bak that very cux thats my last paper.
Ok Sha
Hope u win
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by KEHNEE(m): 6:50pm On Jan 18, 2022
ARE YOU SURE?
We4all:
Okay. But most times, it’s the beefing that makes them relevant.

By the way, this Fireboy dude is on fire. I like his vibes in his musical videos. Nigga is talented.
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by 21savages: 6:55pm On Jan 18, 2022
Chiefecho:
Ok Sha Hope u win
I pray so cux no the same location, almost about 75klm
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by Chiefecho(m): 6:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
I would use it to Start a POS business
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by Invitationn: 7:01pm On Jan 18, 2022
GoodHardDick:
While quarreling and keeping malice is for the broke and poor people! cheesy grin
Poor man don suffer.
Dem no rate us at all.
We cannot beef in peace again.
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by Johel(m): 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2022
FutureDecisions:

https://twitter.com/fireboydml/status/1483168911419977731?s=20

Even the wealthy that beef are still fools...u have all the money and wealth,what are u beefing for?...u Wana be number 1 u Wana be god?.,u Wana complete with your fellow man when u already have over enough....when clearly u won't go with shit when u die,why not stay humble in wealth and impact the society and loved ones and live a good legacy behind.... shouldn't that be the purpose??
Re: Fireboy DML: “Beef Is For The Rich And Wealthy, Get Your Priorities Straight” by olympianares: 7:08pm On Jan 18, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
it can get diapers for my kid today

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians On Tiktok Deny James Brown, Say He Is Ghanaian / Burnaboy Allegedly Assaults A Salesgirl In Port-Harcourt / Halima Abubakar:"I Wanted To Commit Suicide Because I Was Broke"(Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.