Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,973 members, 7,873,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

I Have Been Offered Admission. Mechanical Engineering - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Have Been Offered Admission. Mechanical Engineering (650 Views)

Sylvia Nduaguba Chinwedu, IMSU Best Graduating Mechanical Engineering Student / 5 Reasons Most Students Are Not Offered Admission Despite High Post-utme Score / If You've Been Offered ADMISSION! Via Jamb Caps..please Enter HERE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Offered Admission. Mechanical Engineering by Maks27: 5:15pm On Jan 18, 2022
After 4 years
I did pre degree and I have been offered admission.
Help me Thank God o
Seun
Nairalanders
Lalasticlala

God has been faithful

Advises for me on how to walk this journey will be appreciated

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Offered Admission. Mechanical Engineering by Nehyooh(m): 5:31pm On Jan 18, 2022
Congratulations
Re: I Have Been Offered Admission. Mechanical Engineering by Amotolongbo(f): 6:14pm On Jan 18, 2022
Congrats bro

If after four years of seeking for admission coupled with Predegree, you haven’t learnt how to work the journey, please return the admission.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Offered Admission. Mechanical Engineering by Kolenda(m): 7:14pm On Jan 18, 2022
I don't even know the advice to give to you. Now that the mindset of youths is that "school na scam"
Students aren't focused on their studies again. The lecturers are their sorting isn't helping matters.
What am I even saying?
Abeg bro, set a goal for yourself and be focused.
Re: I Have Been Offered Admission. Mechanical Engineering by nuelsylves(m): 7:39pm On Jan 18, 2022
Congratulations. Nice course you got.

Be serious with your studies. Learn CAD and as well basic programming. The course is very broad. Never depend only on your lecturers. As a mechanical engineer, you can work anywhere.

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Offered Admission. Mechanical Engineering by Maks27: 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Congrats bro

If after four years of seeking for admission coupled with Predegree, you haven’t learnt how to work the journey, please return the admission.

Lol, brother we never stop learning
We never
Re: I Have Been Offered Admission. Mechanical Engineering by Maks27: 7:51pm On Jan 18, 2022
nuelsylves:
Congratulations. Nice course you got.

Be serious with your studies. Learn CAD and as well basic programming. The course is very broad. Never depend only on your lecturers. As a mechanical engineer, you can work anywhere.
Thank you so much sir

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Offered Admission. Mechanical Engineering by yuping(m): 9:07pm On Jan 18, 2022
undecided welcome:
Make I know scare you we are Mechanical Brothers now. Just know that your stress is will be directly proportion to you strain now,
And your Hardwork is directly proportional to your success provided your prayer remain constant

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Offered Admission. Mechanical Engineering by Maks27: 9:13pm On Jan 18, 2022
yuping:
undecided welcome:
Make I know scare you we are Mechanical Brothers now. Just know that your stress is will be directly proportion to you strain now,
And your Hardwork is directly proportional to your success provided your prayer remain constant
Thank you sir
Re: I Have Been Offered Admission. Mechanical Engineering by gift2xl: 1:39am On Jan 19, 2022
Don't stair of do sissss to anywoman till u graduate. Focus on ur study.
Don't play bet9ja ohh. Don't do ar boy weda you na.
Just focus
Congrats.
The last don't masturbate.
Let's pray...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Universities In Nigeria 2021/2022 / 5 Great Scholarship For Africans And When To Apply / Lecturer Gives 100 Dollars Each To 10 Students That Attended His First Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.