Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,831 members, 7,915,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:10 PM

Women Falsely Accused Were Molested And Harassed (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Women Falsely Accused Were Molested And Harassed (video) (558 Views)

How I Was Falsely Accused Of Stealing A Guy's Genitals Yesterday / Man Falsely Accused Of Rape Shares Their Chat Where She Confessed (screenshots) / Lady Accuses Davido Of ‘ignoring Her’ While She Was Being Robbed And Harassed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women Falsely Accused Were Molested And Harassed (video) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 18, 2022
These women in the video deserve justice because they were treated like animals and this is lawlessness, trust me this can not happen in Brazil and if it does trust me someone would be in jail right now and women would enter the streets and protest, hahaha, I trust my Brazilian women, red flags would fill the whole capitals of Brazil, they stripped them naked and filmed them and guess what they were innocent, I wonder what happened to the case now, smh, How much was stolen 5k naira this is wickedness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ6tF8HGoTs

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2021/12/women-falsely-accused-were-molested-and.html?m=1
Re: Women Falsely Accused Were Molested And Harassed (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:09pm On Jan 18, 2022
these ruthless demons called Nigerian businessmen/former polithieves!!!! that man should be taken for all he's got....what a bastard! all this because of common tips!

this is the reason why i say that majority of Nigerian businessmen are useless, instead of thanking his staff for doing a great job towards the customer, he is punishing them,

***spit on floor***
Re: Women Falsely Accused Were Molested And Harassed (video) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 18, 2022
lipsrsealed
MrBrownJay1:
these ruthless demons called Nigerian businessmen/former polithieves!!!! that man should be taken for all he's got....what a bastard! all this because of common tips!

this is the reason why i say that majority of Nigerian businessmen are useless, instead of thanking his staff for doing a great job towards the customer, he is punishing them,

***spit on floor***

They are heartless

(1) (Reply)

Live Video Of The Fire In Sawmill Alhaji Alla Moricas Road Agege, Lagos / Unrest As ‘aboki’ Allegedly Takes Someone’s Manh00d In Benin [watch] / Husband Catches Wife On CCTV As She Climb Fence To See Another Man (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.