Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,623 members, 7,948,388 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 07:59 PM

Your Bogus Rice Pyramids Are Pyramids of Lies - PDP Mocks Buhari, APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Bogus Rice Pyramids Are Pyramids of Lies - PDP Mocks Buhari, APC (27938 Views)

UNGA: Buhari's Speech Lacked Personal Commitments, Contained Lies — PDP Reps / Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency / This Fine Picture Of PMB & Wife Go Pain Them - Joe Igbokwe Mocks Buhari 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Bogus Rice Pyramids Are Pyramids of Lies - PDP Mocks Buhari, APC by Handsum64: 10:04pm On Jan 19, 2022
Read before you comment.
PDP is showing pictures of 2018 from a western state to defame 2022 event.
PDP is so shameless.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Bogus Rice Pyramids Are Pyramids of Lies - PDP Mocks Buhari, APC by adamsmith914: 10:08pm On Jan 19, 2022
Handsum64:
Read before you comment.
PDP is showing pictures of 2018 from a western state to defame 2022 event.
PDP is so shameless.
Those wailers never seize to amaze me.

2 Likes

Re: Your Bogus Rice Pyramids Are Pyramids of Lies - PDP Mocks Buhari, APC by acmilan4li(m): 10:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
What is the different in both of you pdp and apc at least somethings still visible for us to see wtin una do for Nigerians all una years.. I beg make I hear word jare..
Re: Your Bogus Rice Pyramids Are Pyramids of Lies - PDP Mocks Buhari, APC by rickyrex(m): 10:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
Gentlevip:
How could we trust a story from PDP
bro except you are not in nigeria. You need no political party at this time to tell you what you can already see and feel. It's obvious that the so called rice can not even feed Lagos let alone Nigeria
Re: Your Bogus Rice Pyramids Are Pyramids of Lies - PDP Mocks Buhari, APC by rickyrex(m): 10:14pm On Jan 19, 2022
Adblg0610:
According to the United Nation's Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO), Nigeria now produces 8 million tones to become the largest producer of rice in Afica,ahead of Egypt and 13th position in the world.

Nigeria also has one of the largest National Social Investment Programmes in the world, like the National Home Grown School Feeding Programme (NHGSFP), Conditional Cash Transfer (CCT), N-Power,etc.

Nigeria is the Infrastructure capital of Africa, with about 850 federal roads and bridges either completed or nearing completion. Massive railway revolution, Airports/Seaports world class rehabilitation and water dam projets.

With the digital economic revolution, Nigeria is set for complete cashless and paperless economy by 2030, we have become one of the leading countries in Information Technology in Africa.

PDP's ranting is understandable but inconsequential, having massively looted valuable resources during their years of the locust.
you get make this research and post here. How far nah hope the government they do you well. Abi those things wey you post say nah United Nations food gini nah gini how is it truly reflecting in the community you stay. Abeg level media write up. Even you self believe that rubbish wey u post

1 Like

Re: Your Bogus Rice Pyramids Are Pyramids of Lies - PDP Mocks Buhari, APC by michoim(m): 10:16pm On Jan 19, 2022
Nonsense. A party(PDP) that wasted our resources in the time of abundance is jealous of of what the present government is doing in time of scarcity. The wicked can only mock. They will be thinking of sponsoring bandits to go and steal the rice, as that's the only thing they know how to do. PDP, children of Sanballat &Tobiah in the Bible. ..
Re: Your Bogus Rice Pyramids Are Pyramids of Lies - PDP Mocks Buhari, APC by Ovamboland(m): 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2022
PDP said govt imported paddy rice to build the pyramids, what a useless party telling us they handed over 8k rice smuggled into to country on massive scale.
Who remembered ever eating parboiled local rice under PDP

1 Like

Re: Your Bogus Rice Pyramids Are Pyramids of Lies - PDP Mocks Buhari, APC by MeghaneMorgane(f): 10:25pm On Jan 19, 2022
So the beautiful pyramids we were seeing was all wood work. Cruise government grin.
Re: Your Bogus Rice Pyramids Are Pyramids of Lies - PDP Mocks Buhari, APC by musicwriter(m): 10:27pm On Jan 19, 2022
If we have so much rice, Nigerians would be the first to know because it would show in rice price in the market. They'll not need to tell anybody.
Re: Your Bogus Rice Pyramids Are Pyramids of Lies - PDP Mocks Buhari, APC by adedayoa2(f): 10:35pm On Jan 19, 2022
I believe APC this time

2 Likes

Re: Your Bogus Rice Pyramids Are Pyramids of Lies - PDP Mocks Buhari, APC by Dhanielzoro93(m): 10:42pm On Jan 19, 2022
Believe this APC Govt at your own peril
Re: Your Bogus Rice Pyramids Are Pyramids of Lies - PDP Mocks Buhari, APC by sulaak(m): 10:50pm On Jan 19, 2022
Misterone:
you guys like spewing trash. as at 2015, a bag of rice was not 9k but 15k. some of you just brandish figures because you were told. those of us that paid for it know how much we paid.

How much is a bag of rice today?
Re: Your Bogus Rice Pyramids Are Pyramids of Lies - PDP Mocks Buhari, APC by Dybala11(m): 11:04pm On Jan 19, 2022
Adblg0610:
According to the United Nation's Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO), Nigeria now produces 8 million tones to become the largest producer of rice in Afica,ahead of Egypt and 13th position in the world.

Nigeria also has one of the largest National Social Investment Programmes in the world, like the National Home Grown School Feeding Programme (NHGSFP), Conditional Cash Transfer (CCT), N-Power,etc.

Nigeria is the Infrastructure capital of Africa, with about 850 federal roads and bridges either completed or nearing completion. Massive railway revolution, Airports/Seaports world class rehabilitation and water dam projets.

With the digital economic revolution, Nigeria is set for complete cashless and paperless economy by 2030, we have become one of the leading countries in Information Technology in Africa.

PDP's ranting is understandable but inconsequential, having massively looted valuable resources during their years of the locust.
N-Power abi what's that thrash you typed there. The same N-Power where the so called beneficiaries have been working for months with no pay?? grin

2 Likes

Re: Your Bogus Rice Pyramids Are Pyramids of Lies - PDP Mocks Buhari, APC by marlboro007(m): 11:29pm On Jan 19, 2022
If not for the sake of my kids, wetin concern me with rice
Re: Your Bogus Rice Pyramids Are Pyramids of Lies - PDP Mocks Buhari, APC by Misterone: 11:29pm On Jan 19, 2022
Re: Your Bogus Rice Pyramids Are Pyramids of Lies - PDP Mocks Buhari, APC by nedekid: 11:47pm On Jan 19, 2022
Adblg0610:

So in summary what you are saying Nigeria is doing well, that in the past few years of the current regime, citizens and you in particular have done well. Your standard of living has greatly improved. Your purchasing power is greater than during the previous years. Your security has been guaranteed, Your kids enjoy good Healthcare and sound education etc.
If you claim the above then you are good to go.
Re: Your Bogus Rice Pyramids Are Pyramids of Lies - PDP Mocks Buhari, APC by adamsmith914: 11:50pm On Jan 19, 2022
nedekid:

So in summary what you are saying Nigeria is doing well, that in the past few years of the current regime, citizens and you in particular have done well. Your standard of living has greatly improved. Your purchasing power is greater than during the previous years. Your security has been guaranteed, Your kids enjoy good Healthcare and sound education etc.
If you claim the above then you are good to go.
What value was added to your life, Nigeria also has States & Local Governments under the Constitution of 1999 As Amended.

Why only mention the Federal Government, are you a child?
Re: Your Bogus Rice Pyramids Are Pyramids of Lies - PDP Mocks Buhari, APC by nedekid: 11:51pm On Jan 19, 2022
Adblg0610:

Kindly provide the source of link to this your united nations food program quote to clear all doubt.
Re: Your Bogus Rice Pyramids Are Pyramids of Lies - PDP Mocks Buhari, APC by adamsmith914: 11:53pm On Jan 19, 2022
nedekid:

Kindly provide the source of link to this your united nations food program quote to clear all doubt.
https://allafrica.com/view/group/main/main/id/00066911.html
Re: Your Bogus Rice Pyramids Are Pyramids of Lies - PDP Mocks Buhari, APC by nedekid: 11:53pm On Jan 19, 2022
adamsmith914:
What value was added to your life, Nigeria also has States & Local Governments under the Constitution of 1999 As Amended
You asked what value was added to my life? I guess you mean by the current regime? If that is what you mean. My answer is non, as personally my purchasing power has been deminished.
Re: Your Bogus Rice Pyramids Are Pyramids of Lies - PDP Mocks Buhari, APC by nedekid: 11:55pm On Jan 19, 2022
adamsmith914:
https://allafrica.com/view/group/main/main/id/00066911.html

Nigeria Is Not Rice Self-Sufficient Yet, Says Africa Rice Centre

View this link
https://allafrica.com/stories/201903250103.html
Re: Your Bogus Rice Pyramids Are Pyramids of Lies - PDP Mocks Buhari, APC by adamsmith914: 11:56pm On Jan 19, 2022
nedekid:

You asked what value was added to my life? I guess you mean by the current regime? If that is what you mean. My answer is non, as personally my purchasing power has been deminished.
I am referring to your state & Local Government, what value was added to the GDP & your life based on the comparative advantages you possess?
Re: Your Bogus Rice Pyramids Are Pyramids of Lies - PDP Mocks Buhari, APC by adamsmith914: 11:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
nedekid:

View this link
https://allafrica.com/stories/201903250103.html
Not been rice sufficient doesn’t stop it from been the largest producer of rice?

Please try get common sense, no one said 8 million tonnes of rice is enough to feed hungry people like you.
Re: Your Bogus Rice Pyramids Are Pyramids of Lies - PDP Mocks Buhari, APC by hotseat: 12:02am On Jan 20, 2022
Abracadabra Peoples Club =

A... P...C...!!!
Re: Your Bogus Rice Pyramids Are Pyramids of Lies - PDP Mocks Buhari, APC by adamsmith914: 12:06am On Jan 20, 2022
oyichi:
can you imagine, this government is completely shameless
Clueless Mumus you & pdp, be posting pictures from 2018? Useless Haters of Nigeria.
Re: Your Bogus Rice Pyramids Are Pyramids of Lies - PDP Mocks Buhari, APC by nedekid: 12:07am On Jan 20, 2022
adamsmith914:
Not been rice sufficient doesn’t stop it from been the largest producer of rice?

Please try get common sense, no one said 8 million tonnes of rice is enough to feed hungry people like you.
Yeah, that's the easy way, resort to insults in a conversation.
I wonder who you are or what you do? You must be very rich to call people you don't know hungry. Anyway. I certainly ate last night and my meal in the morning is guaranteed.
Hope yours is.

1 Like

Re: Your Bogus Rice Pyramids Are Pyramids of Lies - PDP Mocks Buhari, APC by Okhuadams(m): 12:25am On Jan 20, 2022
The same way GEJ pyramid of groundnut was a pyramids of lies, PMB pyramids of rice is far more better that that or pyramids of groundnut. When GEJ did his own APC picked on him now Fee Dee Fee has done theirs. Las las Rice better pass Groundnut
Re: Your Bogus Rice Pyramids Are Pyramids of Lies - PDP Mocks Buhari, APC by DrMuzungu(m): 12:37am On Jan 20, 2022
PMB should fire and arrest that lying lowlife LIar Mohammad first.
Re: Your Bogus Rice Pyramids Are Pyramids of Lies - PDP Mocks Buhari, APC by DrMuzungu(m): 12:39am On Jan 20, 2022
This government is working very hard making huge pyramids of bu11$hit.
Re: Your Bogus Rice Pyramids Are Pyramids of Lies - PDP Mocks Buhari, APC by vineyardfarms: 12:39am On Jan 20, 2022
Why is rice still very expensive?? Apc with lies. . . . . .
Re: Your Bogus Rice Pyramids Are Pyramids of Lies - PDP Mocks Buhari, APC by osazsky(m): 1:05am On Jan 20, 2022
Something keep telling me that these were rice given to nigerians free from foreign nations as palative during covid..cuz I am imagining the cost and logistics it will take to gather and borrow these rice from farmers across different state just for media purpose..it may exceed 20 billion naira

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Tinubu Sacks Jalal Arabi, NAHCON Boss Amidst Probe / Global Coalition Against Corruption: Diezani, Ibori, Dariye, 57 Other Nigerians. / Ota-­Agbara Axis: Finally, The Goose That Lays The Golden Egg Gets Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.