Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,289 members, 7,977,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 03:14 PM

What No One Told You About Money - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What No One Told You About Money (137 Views)

How To Make 50 Euros A Day: The Secret Tip That No One Told You / What Is The Greatest Lie You Ever Told Or Someone Told You? Share Experiences / What If I Told You Christians Were Allowed To Judge You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What No One Told You About Money by updatedws: 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2022
This article is a guide to understanding Money. If I asked you what is money? You would probably go about telling me how money is the currency upon which exchange of goods and valuables are made between people and/or organizations. This is the conventional definition of money and if you told me that, then you are not far from being right. But in contemporary dispensation, I expect a broader definition of money. As you read on, you shall learn one or more new things about money. We all know the importance of money because its importance cannot be overemphasized.

Money dates back to centuries ago where the exchange of goods and services were traded by barter. Before the current paper and coin representation of money, money was represented by gold and silver as well as other rare metals and gems....

Read on to find true definition of money and how to make money

https://scholarshipmenu.com/what-no-one-told-you-about-money-a-guide-to-understanding-money/

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles'coach August Eguavon Speaks About Tunisia Match / Aol Desktop Gold / Correct Selfishness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.