Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,285 members, 7,923,331 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 11:48 PM

How Do You Think Life Will Be In 100 Years From Now? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Think Life Will Be In 100 Years From Now? (1135 Views)

My Life Will Be Worthless If I Don’t Run Away From My Husband-pls Advise / Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? / "How A Retired Major Treated His Daughter After She Got Pregnant In 100 Level" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Think Life Will Be In 100 Years From Now? by IdealDigiTech: 7:22pm On Jan 18, 2022
Looking at the way things are going in terms of technologies, ideologies, etc. What do you think life will be like hundred years from now?

What exists now that you think may no longer exist?
What doesn't exist now that you think may exist 100 years from now?

Let's speculate guys.

For me, I think both work and schooling will be done remotely. I mean completely remotely

1 Like

Re: How Do You Think Life Will Be In 100 Years From Now? by REJNR: 7:25pm On Jan 18, 2022
Earth doesn't have another 100 years to spare

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Think Life Will Be In 100 Years From Now? by Righteousness2(m): 7:43pm On Jan 18, 2022
100 years from now, 99.96% of All of us alive today will be Gone . We all will be in either Heaven or Hell based on the choice we make now.

That is the reason we hammer on the need to let the things of this earth deceive you.
Eternity is too long to allow a few years on Earth Deceive you.

Because it does not Matter How many years you spend on Earth. If we Depart without JESUS Christ! You have Wasted your life.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Think Life Will Be In 100 Years From Now? by insidelife22(m): 7:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
those people running us aground would be dead.
and Nigeria will get better or divide.
ndi ugwu will have more sense and common sense will be common.
Re: How Do You Think Life Will Be In 100 Years From Now? by faithfull18(f): 8:25pm On Jan 18, 2022
Jesus would have come by then.
Re: How Do You Think Life Will Be In 100 Years From Now? by KiNg0G: 7:27am On Jan 19, 2022
I would be dead by then and called by my children as their father who gave them everything they enjoying.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Think Life Will Be In 100 Years From Now? by Nwaotu10(m): 10:33am On Jan 19, 2022
Biafra will be a sovereign country, producing advanced technologies that'd marvel the world.

This, I've seen.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Think Life Will Be In 100 Years From Now? by Mineisgrace(f): 3:43pm On Jan 19, 2022
I'd probably be dead and gone in 100 years to come but I hope Nigeria breaks up into something more beautiful and inspiring

1 Like

Re: How Do You Think Life Will Be In 100 Years From Now? by Opeyemiextra(f): 4:13pm On Jan 19, 2022
I really don't like to think about that especially because of our things are right now but I hope it gets better anyway.
Re: How Do You Think Life Will Be In 100 Years From Now? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 19, 2022
faithfull18:
Ditto.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Think Life Will Be In 100 Years From Now? by greenie77: 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2022
-Nairaland will no longer exist and almost all commenting on it will be long gone.

+Nigeria will become once upon a time...

-What constitutes a family, would evolve.

-Today's smartphones will become relics.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Think Life Will Be In 100 Years From Now? by pansophist(m): 10:47pm On Jan 19, 2022
1. The attention span of people will go even lower, that TikTok videos would now become so long to watch.

2. The bar to what constitutes a fat person would be lowered. The new healthy weight will be the ''plus size'' body type, and true obesity would be seen as fat.

3. Technologies will become ubiquitously accessible to every corner of the world, it will penetrate deeply as China perfects its manufacturing and overtake the US as the largest economy and true superpower.

4. Africa would develop rapidly as all the highly advanced countries outsourced all their manufacturing needs to the youthful population in the continent, just as the west did with China in the '90s.

5. Democracy would be seen as a failed political ideology that has proven to create an elite class that is detached from the populace, and the government that will truly be accountable for the needs of the masses will emerge in most places.

6. The world economy would further be deepened and integrated, and the idea of conventional war would appear loose loose for both sides. So far, the EU has achieved this. War would be fought electronically, biologically (eg covid), and if necessary, robot soldiers.

7. Human relationships will evolve, that marriage would be almost a thing of the past. More kids will be parented by their mum only, through artificial insemination (a norm already in Sweden and Denmark).

8. The world would be fragmented into regions, and existing regions would get even stronger united into one with a singular free market area (AFTCTA, ASEAN, EU, NAFTA, etc).

9. The world would be divided into multilateralism, as opposed to the current US-led unilateralism. Furthermore, the era of unilateralism will be gone for good. Also, Yuan will replace USD as the world reserve currency.

10. Any African country that becomes developed would be heaven on earth. People from all corners would rush to live in there.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Think Life Will Be In 100 Years From Now? by Macktaob(m): 11:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
pansophist:
1. The attention span of people will go even lower, that TikTok videos would now become so long to watch.

2. The bar to what constitutes a fat person would be lowered. The new healthy weight will be the ''plus size'' body type, and true obesity would be seen as fat.

3. Technologies will become ubiquitously accessible to every corner of the world, it will penetrate deeply as China perfects its manufacturing and overtake the US as the largest economy and true superpower.

4. Africa would develop rapidly as all the highly advanced countries outsourced all their manufacturing needs to the youthful population in the continent, just as the west did with China in the '90s.

5. Democracy would be seen as a failed political ideology that has proven to create an elite class that is detached from the populace, and the government that will truly be accountable for the needs of the masses will emerge in most places.

6. The world economy would further be deepened and integrated, and the idea of conventional war would appear loose loose for both sides. So far, the EU has achieved this. War would be fought electronically, biologically (eg covid), and if necessary, robot soldiers.

7. Human relationships will evolve, that marriage would be almost a thing of the past. More kids will be parented by their mum only, through artificial insemination (a norm already in Sweden and Denmark).

8. The world would be fragmented into regions, and existing regions would get even stronger united into one with a singular free market area (AFTCTA, ASEAN, EU, NAFTA, etc).

9. The world would be divided into multilateralism, as opposed to the current US-led unilateralism. Furthermore, the era of unilateralism will be gone for good. Also, Yuan will replace USD as the world reserve currency.

10. Any African country that becomes developed would be heaven on earth. People from all corners would rush to live in there.
Guuuyyyy...
Re: How Do You Think Life Will Be In 100 Years From Now? by Macktaob(m): 11:43pm On Jan 19, 2022
faithfull18:
Stop spitting nonsense! No one is is coming to earth in grown form except maybe aliens and those currently residing in space stations.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Think Life Will Be In 100 Years From Now? by pansophist(m): 11:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
Macktaob:

Guuuyyyy...

wetin?
Re: How Do You Think Life Will Be In 100 Years From Now? by Macktaob(m): 11:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
Righteousness2:
100 years from now, 99.96% of All of us alive today will be Gone . We all will be in either Heaven or Hell based on the choice we make now.

That is the reason we hammer on the need to let the things of this earth deceive you.
Eternity is too long to allow a few years on Earth Deceive you.

Because it does not Matter How many years you spend on Earth. If we Depart without JESUS Christ! You have Wasted your life.
99.96% of today's population? How you take do your calculation?

Don't be surprised if that few years on earth was all that would be eventually. Better make it worthwhile and live to the fullest while it lasts!
Re: How Do You Think Life Will Be In 100 Years From Now? by Macktaob(m): 11:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
pansophist:

wetin?
You too much, baba!!! wink

Na following you bring me come this post. I hardly react on here but couldn't resist reacting to your thought today with a jaw drop "guuuyyy". grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do You Think Life Will Be In 100 Years From Now? by faithfull18(f): 7:51am On Jan 20, 2022
Macktaob:

Stop spitting nonsense! No one is is coming to earth in grown form except maybe aliens and those currently residing in space stations.
You are obviously the one saying rubbish, if you like don't believe.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Think Life Will Be In 100 Years From Now? by Foodqueen(f): 8:50am On Jan 20, 2022
Any person on nairaland today will be term, one of the oldest person alive. With the person looking very fragile.

There will be no more snake.....
Re: How Do You Think Life Will Be In 100 Years From Now? by nautybride: 10:10am On Jan 20, 2022
everything is subtly fading away. it will continue to fade away.
Re: How Do You Think Life Will Be In 100 Years From Now? by Ayo081(m): 10:55am On Jan 20, 2022
More technology, exploration and advancement. Just like it has always been. undecided

And people who would be oppurtuned to be there then shall say:

9 What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again; there is nothing new under the sun.

Ecclesiastes 1:9
undecided
Re: How Do You Think Life Will Be In 100 Years From Now? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 20, 2022
Someone said all of us will be dead. But in reality, not everyone will taste death.

In 50 years from now, neurolink would have been fully approved and commercially available. This will allow the few lucky ones like me to do things considered superhuman.

With more super human intelligence comes discovery and advance.

Ageing will be reversed and the human life span drastically increased thanks to nanotechnology, gene editing, and artificial intelligence.

In 100 years, I may not be using my bio organs, rather artificially 3D printed organs that are stronger and more efficient, allowing me to live 300 years and even beyond.

Artificial General Intelligence will be a thing in 100 years, leading to man finally mapping out the human brain and even consciousness.

When done, this means we can upload or transfer our consciousness without hassles. This will be the death of death itself.

In 100 years, my grandkids might be born on Mars. The future is for the rich. Cause when they face an impossible medical situation, we now have the technology to preserve them in a cryogenic machine and wake them up later in the future when it's been figured out.

You wanna see the future and enjoy it? Hustle now... Make money... Take care of your health... You'll need it...

1 Like

Re: How Do You Think Life Will Be In 100 Years From Now? by pansophist(m): 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2022
Macktaob:

You too much, baba!!! wink

Na following you bring me come this post. I hardly react on here but couldn't resist reacting to your thought today with a jaw drop "guuuyyy". grin cheesy

Your head correct. Oya enter any joint near you, nack as much olosho as you want. I go pay grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Think Life Will Be In 100 Years From Now? by pansophist(m): 4:15pm On Jan 20, 2022
HenryDion:

You wanna see the future and enjoy it? Hustle now... Make money... Take care of your health... You'll need it...

That's the point. Also immigrate to a country that is progressive, not backward. E sure me say even when that 100 years time comes, backward countries would struggle to live in the past, than live in the present, talk more of the future.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Think Life Will Be In 100 Years From Now? by Davefed(m): 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
HenryDion:
Someone said all of us will be dead. But in reality, not everyone will taste death.

In 50 years from now, neurolink would have been fully approved and commercially available. This will allow the few lucky ones like me to do things considered superhuman.

With more super human intelligence comes discovery and advance.

What did you smoke?

Ageing will be reversed and the human life span drastically increased thanks to nanotechnology, gene editing, and artificial intelligence.

In 100 years, I may not be using my bio organs, rather artificially 3D printed organs that are stronger and more efficient, allowing me to live 300 years and even beyond.

Artificial General Intelligence will be a thing in 100 years, leading to man finally mapping out the human brain and even consciousness.

When done, this means we can upload or transfer our consciousness without hassles. This will be the death of death itself.

In 100 years, my grandkids might be born on Mars. The future is for the rich. Cause when they face an impossible medical situation, we now have the technology to preserve them in a cryogenic machine and wake them up later in the future when it's been figured out.

Re: How Do You Think Life Will Be In 100 Years From Now? by Degrezhaa: 4:18pm On Jan 20, 2022
pansophist:

Your head correct. Oya enter any joint near you, nack as much olosho as you want. I go pay grin
Him go just die na grin
Re: How Do You Think Life Will Be In 100 Years From Now? by pansophist(m): 4:20pm On Jan 20, 2022
Degrezhaa:

Him go just die na grin

The guy strong abeg. Person wey speak that kind grammar no fit weak. Lai lai.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Think Life Will Be In 100 Years From Now? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 20, 2022
@Davefed

So dumb you don't even know how to quote?
Re: How Do You Think Life Will Be In 100 Years From Now? by Davefed(m): 5:15pm On Jan 20, 2022
HenryDion:
@Davefed

So dumb you don't even know how to quote?
asinine being
Re: How Do You Think Life Will Be In 100 Years From Now? by MufasaLion: 6:23pm On Jan 20, 2022
All I know is, I'm gonna be in Mars. Oh, I shouldn't forget to mention I'm gonna be cruising in my Tesla.
Re: How Do You Think Life Will Be In 100 Years From Now? by sisisioge: 7:41pm On Jan 20, 2022
1. There will absolutely be no more petrol cars. Also, there will be more trains than personal cars.
2. Some people will start living in another planet for real
3. The society will be completely cashless
4. Less than 1% of the people alive today will be alive then
5. Technology would have greatly improve
6. The number of years spent in school will reduce
which will push the early age of workforce to years grin. It's about 21yrs now.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Think Life Will Be In 100 Years From Now? by Uyi168: 8:44pm On Jan 20, 2022
pansophist:

I like you. no homo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do You Regret Getting Married / Meaning Of Chimaobi / Crazy Female Journalist Takes Off Her Clothes While Interviewing Mayor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.