Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,109 members, 7,910,012 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 05:18 PM

I Need Italian Visa Urgently: Who Is Real That Can Help? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Italian Visa Urgently: Who Is Real That Can Help? (1277 Views)

Needs Visa Urgently / How Long Does It Take To Get An Italian Visa? / Italian Visa: How Do I Get My Passport Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Italian Visa Urgently: Who Is Real That Can Help? by Charlesbro: 10:38am On Jun 20, 2011
Can anybody help me to get italian visa urgently? i have invitation letter. but i will not pay until the Visa is out. Please only someone who have been doing it should please leave an accessible contacts, or if you have skype id , we can talk there. just let me have your contact or id, thanks!
Re: I Need Italian Visa Urgently: Who Is Real That Can Help? by claremont(m): 12:53pm On Jun 20, 2011
Charlesbro:

Can anybody help me to get italian visa urgently? i have invitation letter. but i will not pay until the Visa is out. Please only someone who have been doing it should please leave an accessible contacts, or if you have skype id , we can talk there. just let me have your contact or id, thanks!
Why can't you just follow the normal protocol and apply at the Italian embassy
Re: I Need Italian Visa Urgently: Who Is Real That Can Help? by Dare14: 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2011
@ op

why create trouble for yourself? if you have the iv then visit italian embassy and follow protocols or you want sum1 that will use your iv to apply for all of his clients or even rip you off your money and you also lose your passport?

(1) (Reply)

Uk: You're Joking If You Intend To Settle Down After Ur Course. Why Not Canada? / Canada Embassies To Go On Strike Monday / 4 Exotic Visa-free Countries To Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.