Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,691 members, 7,921,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:43 AM

What Is The Implication Of Using The Governor Of My State As A REFEREE? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Is The Implication Of Using The Governor Of My State As A REFEREE? (15572 Views)

I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State / Who Is Acceptable As A Referee For FRSC Application? / What's The Implication Of Working Without An Appointment Letter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Implication Of Using The Governor Of My State As A REFEREE? by KingAttitude(m): 10:45pm On Jan 19, 2022
Re: What Is The Implication Of Using The Governor Of My State As A REFEREE? by SA44LA44(m): 11:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
you are politically exposed individual.
Re: What Is The Implication Of Using The Governor Of My State As A REFEREE? by richard2606(m): 11:40pm On Jan 19, 2022
KingAttitude:
I've created a WhatsApp group for this recruitment processes!

https://chat.whatsapp. com/GkKYbyZ0bDsJYFaMrpxwji

Remove the space/omission in the link above to join the OYRTMA WhatsApp group, so that we can all discuss more easily & have extensive rapport to help one another✓

You can also drop your phone number if you're having difficulty joining through link, I'll add you up ASAP! Thanks �
Re: What Is The Implication Of Using The Governor Of My State As A REFEREE? by richard2606(m): 11:41pm On Jan 19, 2022
Any body that have the idea of their salary structure
Re: What Is The Implication Of Using The Governor Of My State As A REFEREE? by Mac2016(m): 1:09am On Jan 20, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

Personally, I wouldn't employ you if I was the one handling the recruitment.

That's dishonesty...you're a potential scam waiting to happen.

I hope you get the job...but these kind of stunts often backfire.

Apt! People wey know Governor sef no use am as a referee. Bad idea that would raise eyebrow... grin
Re: What Is The Implication Of Using The Governor Of My State As A REFEREE? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:35pm On Jan 20, 2022
funshint:
If you knew the governor, you wouldn't need to apply sef in the first place. You want to be stupid abi but you can always try your luck sha.
Lol grin
Re: What Is The Implication Of Using The Governor Of My State As A REFEREE? by Hassanmaye(m): 12:36pm On Jan 20, 2022
AKWATGOLD1:
Guy, thanks for this idea.
Direct employment be that ooooo. If the job recruitment is for Bank, you are potential Branch Manager already for using incumbent State Governor as Referee.

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Online Application Portal Opens For 2021 Police Recruitment / Ongoing Graduate Trainee Recruitment At PZ Cussons Nigeria(nationwide) / Is It Better To Quit Or Continue With This Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.