Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,695 members, 7,975,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 10:51 AM

My Girlfriend Smoke Shisha And Posted It Online - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Girlfriend Smoke Shisha And Posted It Online (1319 Views)

This Whatsapp Status Was Posted By Someone's Wife. Should I Tell Her Husband? / I Am Cancelling All Marriage Plans Because Of What My Girlfriend Did To My Niece / Touching - Proud Son Takes Photo With His Mad Dad And Posted This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Smoke Shisha And Posted It Online by owlcity88: 3:43pm On Jan 19, 2022
Good day all

pls pardon my write up. i hava been dating this lady now for over a year now and i plan to wife her anytime from now, we both stayed together for awhile till she got her present job in an hotel in the eyebrow area of lagos state. we both in same state. the problem on hand started when a family member drew my attention to the fact that she was smoking shisha at work and she posted it but she rushed to delete it before i could view it. i was full of rage i called her immediately and she started giving some flimsy excuse of its her first time, she has not done it before and all that shit. i talked to her in a very harsh voice for her to feel my hanger.

but since that incidence i have been looking back, she just love posting any slight exciting move she makes, if i move to a new apartment for example she starts to snap next thing its uploaded on whatapp, i am a very conservatives person, i dont like either me or anything associated with me displayed in the show glass of social media.

i have talked to her over time about this but its seems not to be effective, no matter how much i scolded her she will still come back begging.

and i will like to ask this question is it advisable to marry someone that works in a hotel, mind you we both matured am 34 and shes is 27
Re: My Girlfriend Smoke Shisha And Posted It Online by Bola146(f): 3:49pm On Jan 19, 2022
lipsrsealed working in a hotel is nothing, there are serious and decent ladies working in a hotel, that is your girl characters which might be very difficult to change sad set awon slay mamas grin grin age is just a number, she is not matured at all sad angry no doubting that she likes paparazzi and flashy materials. It's now left for you to think twice if she is the type of someone you really want grin grin Slay queen smoking shisha lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed besides, that is what most men are looking for now, awon slay mamas that will help them spend their money in a wayward ways undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Smoke Shisha And Posted It Online by Hashabiah: 3:53pm On Jan 19, 2022
Bros ,are you prepared to suffer in silence ? If no, then you cannot marry someone who runs contrary to your own principles of happiness.

Secondly, she has indirectly told you that she is the type to show off on social media . This is an automatic red flag , and it is a warning to you to know that she will willingly display any kind of social immaturity at the expense of your relationship with her.

So my advice right now, is that you do yourself a big favor and start looking for her replacement. After all, it is far better to be single and happy, than to be married to a rebellious woman. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Smoke Shisha And Posted It Online by doggedfighter(f): 4:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Smoke Shisha And Posted It Online by Bobloco: 4:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
You're about to wife a slay queen.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Smoke Shisha And Posted It Online by waistbead: 4:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
Wahala no fit finish for this life undecidedA guy on the other thread said he can't wife a 32yrs old lady that ticks all his boxes,because she's an evening newspaper.He should come and read what morning newspaper is doing o! undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Smoke Shisha And Posted It Online by Shellsploit: 4:13pm On Jan 19, 2022
She works in an hotel shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Nairalanders should we tell him?
Re: My Girlfriend Smoke Shisha And Posted It Online by Shellsploit: 4:14pm On Jan 19, 2022
waistbead:
Wahala no fit finish for this life undecidedA guy on the other thread said he can't wife a 32yrs old lady that ticks all his boxes,because she's an evening newspaper.He should come and read what morning newspaper is doing o! undecided

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Smoke Shisha And Posted It Online by Sonnobax15(m): 4:16pm On Jan 19, 2022
grin
The fact that she works in a hotel alone should always serve as a POINT and a reason for you to know that your Banny is already into coded runs shocked. Op, I'm speaking from experience....... Dismantled that relationship now that you still have your brains intact shocked.
Re: My Girlfriend Smoke Shisha And Posted It Online by socialmediaman: 4:17pm On Jan 19, 2022
OP @ owlcity88 encourage her to start an IG channel, that's where people smoke and post it on social media grin

On a serious note, it looks like your values are not aligned. You may have complementary personalities but you have significant incompatibilities that you should seriously explore. You're not going to stop her forever, that's what she likes doing, putting herself out there to get the attention, and if it's a major problem for you, then you have to know whether it will really work longterm or not, or whether it's something you can find a way around. If I were you I will meet with a relationship counselor who is very knowledgeable about values, personalities, and love language, and discuss these issues and see where we stand.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Smoke Shisha And Posted It Online by habsydiamond(m): 5:05pm On Jan 19, 2022
U won marry sango put for house... If ur house catch fire no blame anybody oo blame urself.. There is more disadvantages than advantages in this ur talk oo.. If I were you I go run.. If u know u know
Re: My Girlfriend Smoke Shisha And Posted It Online by Richy4(m): 5:09pm On Jan 19, 2022
A son of the soil have encountered a red flag flying luxuriously.. And he is treating it with kid gloves... or as if it doesn't matter for now...

In 3 years time, he will come up with another story.. my wife has changed story... She wasn't like that when I married her....Bla bla bla.. angry

This is the best time to leave her for a man that can manage and tolerate that... Don't get married to a woman that belongs to another man, else...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Smoke Shisha And Posted It Online by VEXT: 5:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
waistbead:

Age has nothing to do with maturity....

We the single men of nigeria say no to evening newspaper,we can't wife evening newspaper..
Re: My Girlfriend Smoke Shisha And Posted It Online by Kobojunkie: 5:17pm On Jan 19, 2022
owlcity88:
i have talked to her over time about this but its seems not to be effective, no matter how much i scolded her she will still come back begging, and i will like to ask this question is it advisable to marry someone that works in an hotel, mind you we both matured am 34 and shes is 27
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

So working in a hotel, a job which she got while dating you, is a no-no? Look, if you are not serious about this woman, kindly let her go so she can find herself a better man to accept her abeg. undecided

Stop wasting her time! undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Smoke Shisha And Posted It Online by owlcity88: 5:23pm On Jan 19, 2022
Kobojunkie:
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

So working in a hotel, a job which she got while dating you, is a no-no? Look, if you are not serious about this woman, kindly let her go so she can find herself a better man to accept her abeg. undecided

Stop wasting her time! undecided

brother i strongly advised against taking the offer but she when ahead since i have not married her i could do lil in stopping her
Re: My Girlfriend Smoke Shisha And Posted It Online by Kobojunkie: 5:29pm On Jan 19, 2022
owlcity88:
brother i strongly advised against taking the offer but she when ahead since i have not married her i could do lil in stopping her
It is obvious from your OP that your idea of a wife is someone who will do as you say, and this gal is instead an individual in her own right. So, i suggest you stop wasting her time since you are not that into her..... you are instead into yourself. undecided

Please call her and let her know that she deserves someone who will not continually try to impinge on her freedoms as an individual. You are not that person for her at all. Ofcourse she will be hurt and she will try to fight the truth but my hope is she will find for herself a man able to allow her live and flourish even in a relationship. . undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Smoke Shisha And Posted It Online by waistbead: 5:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
VEXT:

We the single men of nigeria say no to evening newspaper,we can't wife evening newspaper..

Okay o single men of Nigeria ,wife the morning Newspaper and deal with the wahala and leave the evening newspaper to Matured men that appreciate/values them.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Smoke Shisha And Posted It Online by Saintmary(f): 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2022
owlcity88:
Good day all

pls pardon my write up. i hava been dating this lady now for over a year now and i plan to wife her anytime from now, we both stayed together for awhile till she got her present job in an hotel in the eyebrow area of lagos state. we both in same state. the problem on hand started when a family member drew my attention to the fact that she was smoking shisha at work and she posted it but she rushed to delete it before i could view it. i was full of rage i called her immediately and she started giving some flimsy excuse of its her first time, she has not done it before and all that shit. i talked to her in a very harsh voice for her to feel my hanger.

but since that incidence i have been looking back, she just love posting any slight exciting move she makes, if i move to a new apartment for example she starts to snap next thing its uploaded on whatapp, i am a very conservatives person, i dont like either me or anything associated with me displayed in the show glass of social media.

i have talked to her over time about this but its seems not to be effective, no matter how much i scolded her she will still come back begging.

and i will like to ask this question is it advisable to marry someone that works in a hotel, mind you we both matured am 34 and shes is 27

Break up now.

You're not compatible and your family stalks her on social media.
Re: My Girlfriend Smoke Shisha And Posted It Online by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:34pm On Jan 19, 2022
you guys are not compatible...let her go. you want someone that is the way YOU desire them to be, while she can never be that person.

working in a hotel is just a job like any other... there is nothing wrong with it, it all depend on the CHARACTER of a person! if you are dating a low down dirty good for nothing slut then even working in church, will make her do unimaginable nonsense.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Smoke Shisha And Posted It Online by errigdee: 11:30pm On Jan 19, 2022
your babe na typical CODED-RUNS babe
Re: My Girlfriend Smoke Shisha And Posted It Online by MufasaLion: 11:32pm On Jan 19, 2022
waistbead:

grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Smoke Shisha And Posted It Online by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 20, 2022
Keep quiet young man.

A girl smoked shisha and it's getting you worked up?

Because you want to wife her, you will now detect what she will do and not do?

What sort of a man are you?

You either like her, or you move on to the next.

You don't try to change or detect how someone lives their life.

Change that attitude cause it's archaic.

You were full of rage because you be Jesus Christ.

Get out of here mehn.
Re: My Girlfriend Smoke Shisha And Posted It Online by greenie77: 1:10pm On Jan 20, 2022
VEXT:

But you can wife oyinbo in her 60s!

Bumped into a Nigerian guy in a shopping mall, who should be in his late 20s with his Caucasian grandma wife who was tattooed all over with a gangster vibe, I know say my brother don enter one chance in exchange of coming to Europe...if the guy try anyhow....na offing! angry

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Smoke Shisha And Posted It Online by greenie77: 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2022
If her values don't align with yours, you very much know what to do rather than creating a thread!

There are men whose orientation are okay with a woman smoking shisha despite the health implications on both men and women, I believe she will fit better with such men.
Re: My Girlfriend Smoke Shisha And Posted It Online by Mariangeles(f): 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2022
owlcity88:

The signs are clear that you both are not compatible, but you've chosen to ignore them.

No be say when tomorrow reach na, una marry, you no go let people rest for nairaland with threads upon threads of your marital woes.

Dis one wey she dey even manage beg you sef na sake of say una never marry.
Wait until una marry, na then you go know say khaki no be leather.
undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Smoke Shisha And Posted It Online by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 20, 2022
You two are on opposite ends of the spectrum as far as compatibility and personality are concerned.
Re: My Girlfriend Smoke Shisha And Posted It Online by MufasaLion: 6:26pm On Jan 20, 2022
Smoking a shisha is not my problem, but posting it online? That's a no-no.
Re: My Girlfriend Smoke Shisha And Posted It Online by Belafonte(m): 6:30pm On Jan 20, 2022
If you don't marry her, you won't die. If you marry, her you could die. Will not explain
Re: My Girlfriend Smoke Shisha And Posted It Online by 22o62021: 10:35pm On Jan 20, 2022
Your girl is a mêmber of Road transport workers

Ashy
Re: My Girlfriend Smoke Shisha And Posted It Online by anthonyuncle(m): 12:10am On Jan 21, 2022
should we tell him?

(1) (Reply)

She Might Be Loosing Her Home By The End Of The Year, Help / Most Nigerians Bedrooms Is Too Dirty, Unkept And Smelling / My Mind Is Unsettled, I Can't Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.