Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,712 members, 7,914,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:48 PM

Nigerians Bash Tinubu For Promising To Pay Students’ WAEC Fees - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Bash Tinubu For Promising To Pay Students’ WAEC Fees (34595 Views)

Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 / Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected / We’re Against Atiku For Promising To Restructure Nigeria –ACF Secretary, Sani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Bash Tinubu For Promising To Pay Students’ WAEC Fees by CSTRR: 8:54am On Jan 20, 2022
Alexis11:

It's really terrible that a normal human being with a head will ever think Atiku is better than Tinubu. grin
Lol

Atiku is miles ahead of tinubu in everything good.

And I will never vote for someone like atiku.
Re: Nigerians Bash Tinubu For Promising To Pay Students’ WAEC Fees by PureJenna(f): 8:56am On Jan 20, 2022
Buhari 2.0
NGpatriot:

That's all I need to know, it is a good thing so why are you boring me with all the side lame and redundant nonsense.

It is a good thing, period, stop contradicting yourself with your hateful and silly ipoib nonsense..

Re: Nigerians Bash Tinubu For Promising To Pay Students’ WAEC Fees by Mrpojj(m): 8:56am On Jan 20, 2022
Re: Nigerians Bash Tinubu For Promising To Pay Students’ WAEC Fees by NGpatriot: 8:58am On Jan 20, 2022
PureJenna:
Buhari 2.0

This ipob don run out of dumb rubbish to post..

Ndo... You beta go back to abia to see about your kerosene and wheelbarrow situation and way of life.. grin grin

Re: Nigerians Bash Tinubu For Promising To Pay Students’ WAEC Fees by PureJenna(f): 9:07am On Jan 20, 2022
Well, it's foolishness on your part to think i'm Igbo let alone from Abia. I understand you have nothing good to say to further buttress your point anymore, so you result to making cheap tribal and hateful comment. Again, the national leader of the current evil party is not fit to become the president. A.k.a Buhari 2.0. I'm out.
NGpatriot:

This ipob don run out of dumb rubbish to post..

Ndo... You beta go back to abia to see about your kerosene and wheelbarrow situation and way of life.. grin grin

Re: Nigerians Bash Tinubu For Promising To Pay Students’ WAEC Fees by NGpatriot: 9:14am On Jan 20, 2022
[s]
PureJenna:
Well, it's foolishness on your part to think i'm Igbo let alone from Abia. I understand you have nothing good to say to further buttress your point anymore, so you result to making cheap tribal and hateful comment. Again, the national leader of the current evil party is not fit to become the president. A.k.a Buhari 2.0. I'm out.
[/s]

PureJenna:
Paying Waec is good

Why is this ipob still crying? You agreed with Asiwaju already, you've already said paying WAEC is a good thing.

Stop shedding your ipob tears on my shoulder abeg..
Re: Nigerians Bash Tinubu For Promising To Pay Students’ WAEC Fees by Nyanabo(m): 9:28am On Jan 20, 2022
LegendHero:
These ones are confused.

What is bad in the FG paying WAEC fees? At least some governors are currently doing that for their states so I don’t get where all this grievances from so called Nigerians are coming from.

It is this same Nigerians that were complaining that Jamb fees should be scrapped, now someone wants to pay WAEC fees for student and they are wailing again. It seems everyone is confused in this country.

He has done it before for Lagos. Tinubu was one of the first governors to pay state student WAEC fees and he even extended it to non-indigenes in Lagos during his term as governor.

He also mentioned insecurity that needs to be tackled in that video so I don’t know why these so called bitter Nigerians are fuming over what he said using insecurity as an excuse.

https://allafrica.com/stories/200404290230.html

It not bad for him to pay for WAEC fees. But it should be a campaign promise or even a manifesto. WAEC fees ? The ones that went to school have they been able to employ half of them yet ?

What about insecurities ravaging all regions of the country?

what about driving hunger out of the country?

What about our healthcare system that's in shambles ?

What about Nepotism and bigotry towards some sections of the country ?

What about You and I?

We say to to another weak octogenarian to become president.
Re: Nigerians Bash Tinubu For Promising To Pay Students’ WAEC Fees by slivertongue: 9:50am On Jan 20, 2022
NGpatriot:

This is what you Igbos do to WAEC students.. grin grin

You actually lack content.
Possibly you don't have a waec certificate like your principal.
Re: Nigerians Bash Tinubu For Promising To Pay Students’ WAEC Fees by slivertongue: 9:54am On Jan 20, 2022
Nyanabo:

We say no to another weak octogenarian to become president.
Re: Nigerians Bash Tinubu For Promising To Pay Students’ WAEC Fees by NGpatriot: 9:56am On Jan 20, 2022
[s]
slivertongue:

You actually lack content.
Possibly you don't have a waec certificate like your principal.
[/s]

PureJenna:
Paying Waec is good

According to your fellow ipob.. grin grin
Re: Nigerians Bash Tinubu For Promising To Pay Students’ WAEC Fees by sben2308(m): 10:22am On Jan 20, 2022
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

I don't have to answer your silly and pointless ipob question. Worry about your kerosene and wheelbarrow situation in abia.

Wat will it take u to defend all this ,if truly you are civilized as claimed den y not
Re: Nigerians Bash Tinubu For Promising To Pay Students’ WAEC Fees by Adabite(m): 10:37am On Jan 20, 2022
I am a Yoruba man. I still maintain my stand. Whoever is in support of Asiwaju as the next Nigeria President needs medical examination.
Re: Nigerians Bash Tinubu For Promising To Pay Students’ WAEC Fees by ademi87(m): 10:54am On Jan 20, 2022
NGpatriot:

Stop bothering me with your crying, moaning and negative mentality, reject the forms for you and your family, but you can not speak for millions of poor families all over Nigeria.

These evil and contradicting losers are crying that people are suffering, but they still hate and reject help for poor people, that's retterded because you are not making any sense, you are confused.

You and your kind don't care about poor people, you just hate Tinubu and want us to know that you hate Tinubu.

Weep for your self, cry inside your own house, that's your own personal problem.

Den don take hate and bitterness, swear for you and your kind..
there's no point having this conversation with you.....it is just folly to be wise where a fool like you bliss......small argument and then the next thing you want to do is attack my family..... Well upbringing says alot about people Sha
Re: Nigerians Bash Tinubu For Promising To Pay Students’ WAEC Fees by NGpatriot: 11:02am On Jan 20, 2022
ademi87:
there's no point having this conversation with you.....it is just folly to be wise where a fool like you bliss......small argument and then the next thing you want to do is attack my family..... Well upbringing says alot about people Sha

NGpatriot:

Stop bothering me with your crying, moaning and negative mentality, reject the forms for you and your family, but you can not speak for millions of poor families all over Nigeria.

These evil and contradicting losers are crying that people are suffering, but they still hate and reject help for poor people, that's retterded because you are not making any sense, you are confused.

You and your kind don't care about poor people, you just hate Tinubu and want us to know that you hate Tinubu.

Weep for your self, cry inside your own house, that's your own personal problem.

Den don take hate and bitterness, swear for you and your kind..

Show us where I attacked your family.

Is your problem reading and comprehension, or you are just looking for undeserved sympathy because you failed to articulate your views intelligently?

Lying is evil.
Re: Nigerians Bash Tinubu For Promising To Pay Students’ WAEC Fees by PureJenna(f): 11:03am On Jan 20, 2022
The ediot even thinks I'm from Southeast just because he has nothing sensible to say anymore.
ademi87:
Re: Nigerians Bash Tinubu For Promising To Pay Students’ WAEC Fees by PureJenna(f): 11:07am On Jan 20, 2022
One ediot here will soon call you Ipob because he got nothing upstairs to buttress his point.
Adabite:
I am a Yoruba man. I still maintain my stand. Whoever is in support of Asiwaju as the next Nigeria President needs medical examination.
Re: Nigerians Bash Tinubu For Promising To Pay Students’ WAEC Fees by NGpatriot: 11:08am On Jan 20, 2022
PureJenna:
The ediot even thinks I'm from Southeast just because he has nothing sensible to say anymore.

PureJenna:
Paying Waec is good

This ipob is still vibrating...lol grin grin

Re: Nigerians Bash Tinubu For Promising To Pay Students’ WAEC Fees by Stricher: 11:23am On Jan 20, 2022
LegendHero:

Why will I criticize anyone for this? Does it even make logical sense to criticize someone for trying to lend a helping hand to students writing WAEC with regards to fees?

We have some state governor owing WAEC/NECO fees that sometimes affect the release of student results so what is bad in FG trying to lend a helping hand if it’s possible?

I will not critique Atiku or Jonathan for something like this.

What I expect Nigerians to ask is that where will be see the money to do that judging from our current finances where we have less to spend. That is still a valid criticism.

I am not stupid like those other Nigerians that criticize every damn thing Tinubu says.

Let them build more technical schools,na practicals we need...Western education doesn't seem enough to uplift people these days
Re: Nigerians Bash Tinubu For Promising To Pay Students’ WAEC Fees by lexy2014: 11:24am On Jan 20, 2022
NGpatriot:

See how Tinubu is looting Lagos...

Imota Rice mill, largest in Africa, built by ordinary state, not by a federal government.

Lagos METRO RAIL with high speed train, built by ordinary state, not by any federal government.

2022 is going to be a great year for Tinubu's Lagos, now, when are you going to elevate beyond kerosene, wheelbarrow and borehole in your village..

The joke is always on you villagers.. grin grin

Pls help me understand the pictures u posted and the information u shared. Tinubu was governor from 1999 to 2007. How are the pictures "the work of Tinubu"? Are u saying that those are part of d things he did between 1999 and 2007 but he didn't complete or are u saying that Tinubu has been ruling Lagos since 1999 till date?
Re: Nigerians Bash Tinubu For Promising To Pay Students’ WAEC Fees by DaCharis2016: 11:46am On Jan 20, 2022
Nigeria, the country where costs of everything is in the rise daily without govt intervention.
Re: Nigerians Bash Tinubu For Promising To Pay Students’ WAEC Fees by Lucyfa10: 12:00pm On Jan 20, 2022
Basket mouth don come again oo
Re: Nigerians Bash Tinubu For Promising To Pay Students’ WAEC Fees by NGpatriot: 12:01pm On Jan 20, 2022
Stricher:

Let them build more technical schools,na practicals we need...Western education doesn't seem enough to uplift people these days

There are more than 30 vocational schools in Lagos, even business loan money after graduation.
Re: Nigerians Bash Tinubu For Promising To Pay Students’ WAEC Fees by Stanfeelings: 1:23pm On Jan 20, 2022
LegendHero:
These ones are confused.

What is bad in the FG paying WAEC fees? At least some governors are currently doing that for their states so I don’t get where all this grievances from so called Nigerians are coming from.

It is this same Nigerians that were complaining that Jamb fees should be scrapped, now someone wants to pay WAEC fees for student and they are wailing again. It seems everyone is confused in this country.

He has done it before for Lagos. Tinubu was one of the first governors to pay state student WAEC fees and he even extended it to non-indigenes in Lagos during his term as governor.

He also mentioned insecurity that needs to be tackled in that video so I don’t know why these so called bitter Nigerians are fuming over what he said using insecurity as an excuse.

YOUR STUPIDITY IS TECHNICAL
Re: Nigerians Bash Tinubu For Promising To Pay Students’ WAEC Fees by adelaja70(m): 1:26pm On Jan 20, 2022
00FFT00:

Ogundele alias Tinubu.
Lmao!!!!
Re: Nigerians Bash Tinubu For Promising To Pay Students’ WAEC Fees by dragunov: 2:18pm On Jan 20, 2022
walefresh3:

Oga I don't know who is kadoso ....
People like you said same thing to Buhari.....
Nothing special about your assertion...it is same story...
Tell me something new... If it is one of the bear parlour gist in onitsha...I will be here to counter and also discuss it....

Just sit down and continue watching as events unfold. And next time I make any comment directed at Kadoso, look the other way. Thanks.
Re: Nigerians Bash Tinubu For Promising To Pay Students’ WAEC Fees by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:22pm On Jan 20, 2022
NGpatriot:
Education is the foundation of our destiny and vehicle to prosperity and good quality of life, many parents can not even afford these forms and they are obstacles in many households, taking this small burden away is a game changer and an opportunity for many students to cross that finish line.

If you have any objection or dislike the idea of the government paying for WAEC forms and paraphernalia, you have every right under the sun to refuse or reject the offer because you can afford it and paying for such forms is not a problem in your household, but you can not speak for millions of families all over Nigeria. One man's food is another man's poison, what's priority in your household is not a priority in other people's household.

The bitter, shorghtsithed and thoughtless idea that we must reject everything no matter what is very sickening, this is a sad and disgusting disease of when they do, you object and complain, when they don't, you still object and complain, some people just think they must occupy the news space for their own selfish and self-promotion not knowing how backward and counterproductive they sound.

These clout chasing noisemakers need to start speaking for themselves instead of shouting and making their silly and pointless political noise that can not help the average Nigerian in any way, it is not by force to criticize.

These characters just shout and reject everything no matter what, but they lack ideas, they don't have solutions, they are not creative or even interested in any solution.

They say they are the leaders of tomorrow, but educating and helping the leaders of tomorrow to get ahead is still a bad thing to do, we must kill all the terrorists first, we must put water in every tap in Nigeria before we help our children to get ahead.

It's like saying children must not go to school until we tackle all the problems in the world.

Many of these backward thinking and low mentality idiots are the same kind of worthless leaders they cry and shout every day that they don't want.

This is just too sad and pathetic.

LegendHero:
These ones are confused.

"So you mean it is more important to pay for student WAEC than ensuring the country is secured enough to prevent students from being adopted/kidnapped by bandits who would prevent them from sitting for the exam Tinubu paid for...

Now you see how cleverly dumb you are, you are the real definition of an educated illiterate and a grand proof that it's not all graduates that have sense". Village People Spokesperson.
Re: Nigerians Bash Tinubu For Promising To Pay Students’ WAEC Fees by 00FFT00(m): 3:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
adelaja70:

Lmao!!!!

grin
Re: Nigerians Bash Tinubu For Promising To Pay Students’ WAEC Fees by eguarojeona: 4:13pm On Jan 20, 2022
NGpatriot:

See how Tinubu is looting Lagos...

Imota Rice mill, largest in Africa, built by ordinary state, not by a federal government.

Lagos METRO RAIL with high speed train, built by ordinary state, not by any federal government.

2022 is going to be a great year for Tinubu's Lagos, now, when are you going to elevate beyond kerosene, wheelbarrow and borehole in your village..

The joke is always on you villagers.. grin grin

Mightily rich calling me a villager.Give a 33 year old chinese to run lagos for 6months.And see the difference between it and how your god has been running the ghetto since 1999.I cant live or survive it rat hole you call lagos.You dimwits with being comfortable with mediocrity.its why naija dont have steady power since independence. Awon baba sope people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fayose Blasts FG, Miyetti Allah Over Threat On Ekiti People / Delta State And Its Home-Grown Billionaires / London Police Called To Arrest The Guardian’s Reporter Over Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.