Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,527 members, 7,975,117 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 05:08 PM

OFFICIAL. Army Killed Vigilante In Anambra. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OFFICIAL. Army Killed Vigilante In Anambra. (1268 Views)

Nigerian Army In Edo Killed Vigilante Who Captured The Kidnappers B4 Feb 20 / We Will Not Tolerate Fulani Vigilante In Ondo - State Government / Fulani Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows After Sighting Vigilante In Anambra. Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OFFICIAL. Army Killed Vigilante In Anambra. by BiafranPatriot: 6:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
with the rebuttal of IPOB and communication from People on Ground..NO ESN/IPOB operative was Killed...Na Vigilante dem kill....NOW people are really PISSED.

Una DON BUY MARKET...Senseless zombies and useless zombie supervisors...shame on you!

6 Likes

Re: OFFICIAL. Army Killed Vigilante In Anambra. by BiafranPatriot: 6:53pm On Jan 19, 2022
Your Propaganda died...and sank to the bottom of the Ocean like Olumo Rock...

3 Likes

Re: OFFICIAL. Army Killed Vigilante In Anambra. by Investigative: 6:53pm On Jan 19, 2022
They set the house close ablaze and called it ipob house

7 Likes

Re: OFFICIAL. Army Killed Vigilante In Anambra. by BiafranPatriot: 7:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
just to show you how DUMB people are employed by the useless government. The ID cards showed that they are vigilantes, and the zombies employed to be stupid rejoiced even with the ID cards shown.

To be fullish is a RIGHT but being a Proud zombie is sacrilege!

Investigative:
They set the house close ablaze and called it ipob house

6 Likes

Re: OFFICIAL. Army Killed Vigilante In Anambra. by Ezehillary(m): 7:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
They are monkey

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL. Army Killed Vigilante In Anambra. by Myexdisturbs: 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2022
BiafranPatriot:
[s]with the rebuttal of IPOB and communication from People on Ground..NO ESN/IPOB operative was Killed...Na Vigilante dem kill....NOW people are really PISSED.

Una DON BUY MARKET...Senseless zombies and useless zombie supervisors...shame on you![/s]
I thought you had something serious to present grin grin grin grin

If Ipob denies something then they're guilty, death to ipob terrorists Amen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OFFICIAL. Army Killed Vigilante In Anambra. by Myexdisturbs: 7:05pm On Jan 19, 2022
BiafranPatriot:
[s]just to show you how DUMB people are employed by the useless government. The ID cards showed that they are vigilantes, and the zombies employed to be stupid rejoiced even with the ID cards shown.

To be fullish is a RIGHT but being a Proud zombie is sacrilege![/s]

The ID cards are the ones Ipob terrorists collected from the vigilantes for a propaganda like this, more death to ipob terrorists cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OFFICIAL. Army Killed Vigilante In Anambra. by BiafranPatriot: 7:09pm On Jan 19, 2022
Death to any supporter of a Government that refuses to name 400 terrorist exposed by UAE. Death will remain permanent in their families and they will have eternal tears in their lineage. ...

I SAY a Super AMEN to that Zombie...Fullish children with small brains... grin grin grin grin grin

Myexdisturbs:

I thought you had something serious to present grin grin grin grin

If Ipob denies something then they're guilty, death to ipob terrorists Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OFFICIAL. Army Killed Vigilante In Anambra. by Myexdisturbs: 7:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
BiafranPatriot:
Death to any supporter of a Government that refuses to name 400 terrorist exposed by UAE. Death will remain permanent in their families and they will have eternal tears in their lineage. ...

I SAY a Super AMEN to that Zombie...Fullish children with small brains... grin grin grin grin grin

Well the terrorists are dying like fowls , u deserve death and will die soon
Re: OFFICIAL. Army Killed Vigilante In Anambra. by BiafranPatriot: 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
Mumu,,,that is why your BMC employers should look for intelligent people. You JUST indicted yourself with this fullish statement.

IPOB is truly potent and galvanized...shameless things..

Myexdisturbs:

The ID cards are the ones Ipob terrorists collected from the vigilantes for a propaganda like this, more death to ipob terrorists cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OFFICIAL. Army Killed Vigilante In Anambra. by Jostoman: 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2022
Is this what OBIANO and SOLUDO want to use as an appreciation to anambra youth that voted for him during just concluded election in anambra? No problem o
Re: OFFICIAL. Army Killed Vigilante In Anambra. by owobokiri(m): 7:15pm On Jan 19, 2022
If all pregnant women in Igboland are killed this night, Afonjas will be here early tomorrow morning to tell you that the igbos deserve that for not voting Buhari and for not chasing out IPOB-ESN. No amount of evil visited on the igbos pricks their conscience because they have none..

Your so called fellow countrymen..

You're dealing with a set of primitive minded set of mutants whose desperation for power condones all evil. I'm happy the truth is coming out little by little. A genocide is going on in the East by fulani soldiers and their herdsmen brothers while Afonjas online and offline are providing moral and media support..

8 Likes

Re: OFFICIAL. Army Killed Vigilante In Anambra. by BiafranPatriot: 7:22pm On Jan 19, 2022
The funniest Part is that. its the "Army" that are doing this in the EAST, with Government backing.

But in the Southwastee its a group of Fulani miscreants that are holding them to ransom. Their Youths are here talking Nonsense, but their homes are being occupied "hectare/hectare"..shameless things.

owobokiri:
If all pregnant women in Igboland are killed this night, Afonjas will be here early tomorrow morning to tell you that the igbos deserve that for you not voting Buhari and for not chasing out IPOB-ESN. No amount of evil visited on the igbos pricks their conscience because they have none..

Your so called fellow countrymen..

You're dealing with a set of primitive minded set of mutants whose desperation for power condones all evil. I'm happy the truth is coming out little by little. A genocide is going on in the East by fulani soldiers and their herdsmen brothers while Afonjas online and offline are providing moral and media support..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OFFICIAL. Army Killed Vigilante In Anambra. by BiafranPatriot: 7:31pm On Jan 19, 2022
My statement PAIN am well well...NO 72 virgins for you. Even the Ground will reject you ...Vultures will even Piss and Shit on you, because you are disgusting...

Myexdisturbs:

Well the terrorists are dying like fowls , u deserve death and will die soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OFFICIAL. Army Killed Vigilante In Anambra. by Tingotoe: 7:35pm On Jan 19, 2022
BiafranPatriot:
with the rebuttal of IPOB and communication from People on Ground..NO ESN/IPOB operative was Killed...Na Vigilante dem kill....NOW people are really PISSED.

Una DON BUY MARKET...Senseless zombies and useless zombie supervisors...shame on you!
And how do you expect us to believe the report of a guy whose moniker is BiafraPatriot? You're not a credible source of information because you support IPOB/ESN. As far as the rest of us Nigerians are concerned, those guys killed are IPOB terrorists
Re: OFFICIAL. Army Killed Vigilante In Anambra. by Myexdisturbs: 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
BiafranPatriot:
My statement PAIN am well well...NO 72 virgins for you. Even the Ground will reject you ...Vultures will even Piss and Shit on you, because you are disgusting...

Ipob terrorist u will die a shameful death for killing ụmụ igbo

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL. Army Killed Vigilante In Anambra. by Myexdisturbs: 7:38pm On Jan 19, 2022
BiafranPatriot:
Mumu,,,that is why your BMC employers should look for intelligent people. You JUST indicted yourself with this fullish statement.

IPOB is truly potent and galvanized...shameless things..

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL. Army Killed Vigilante In Anambra. by IGBOSON1: 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2022
Buharis’ murderous thugs are doing all this because they believe they can get away with murder! After all, they ‘own’ the country don’t they!?

It’s our greedy and self-serving elite in the south they are giving these medieval-minded towel-heads the belief that they’re untouchable!

Left to me, IPOB and likeminded peeps, they’d have been *expelled from Nigeria (*refer to the Gideon Orkar coup) long ago, so the rest of us can start living in a sane, just and peaceful society!
Re: OFFICIAL. Army Killed Vigilante In Anambra. by BiafranPatriot: 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2022
I love what these Biafrans have been saying from the onset...or do i believe Tinubu that said that he will employ 50 million youths in the Army??

Or a Tinubu that says PVC's expire??

Who killed youths at lekki?..IPOB Abi??

I am a convert to Biafra and your propaganda is useless

Tingotoe:
And how do you expect us to believe the report of a guy whose moniker is BiafraPatriot? You're not a credible source of information because you support IPOB/ESN. As far as the rest of us Nigerians are concerned, those guys killed are IPOB terrorists

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL. Army Killed Vigilante In Anambra. by Investigative: 7:44pm On Jan 19, 2022
BiafranPatriot:
just to show you how DUMB people are employed by the useless government. The ID cards showed that they are vigilantes, and the zombies employed to be stupid rejoiced even with the ID cards shown.

To be fullish is a RIGHT but being a Proud zombie is sacrilege!

They don't care their hatred for Igbo
They wish to kill every Igbo no matter what position

2 Likes

Re: OFFICIAL. Army Killed Vigilante In Anambra. by IGBOSON1: 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2022
The rest of Nigeria are keeping quiet now...pretending not to see the state-sanctioned murder going on in Igboland! When the relatives of these slain youth retaliate now, the same fools keeping quiet will rediscover their voices and start blaming Igbos for ‘attacking’ the police and army.....calling them ‘terrorists’!
Re: OFFICIAL. Army Killed Vigilante In Anambra. by udele1: 7:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
The same IPOB from 35:00 mins. Admitting that those killed are bad eggs sponsored by simon Ekpa team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDdMQnM22mg
Re: OFFICIAL. Army Killed Vigilante In Anambra. by Tingotoe: 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
BiafranPatriot:
I love what these Biafrans have been saying from the onset...or do i believe Tinubu that said that he will employ 50 million youths in the Army??

Or a Tinubu that says PVC's expire??

Who killed youths at lekki?..IPOB Abi??

I am a convert to Biafra and your propaganda is useless

You're just talking out of point. The issue here is your false narrative of the killing of IPOB terrorists. You have a bias towards IPOB and so your report is likely to be false and yet you broke into this foolish rant about Tinubu and lekki gate shooting. Chai to be an IPOB is a curse I tell you grin
Re: OFFICIAL. Army Killed Vigilante In Anambra. by BiafranPatriot: 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
E PAIN AM...

NO .............75 VIRGINS FOR YOU....Death to taqqiya loving terrorist infidels. grin grin grin grin grin

Myexdisturbs:

Re: OFFICIAL. Army Killed Vigilante In Anambra. by BiafranPatriot: 7:49pm On Jan 19, 2022
E PAIN AM...

NO .............75 VIRGINS FOR YOU....Death to taqqiya loving terrorist infidels. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Myexdisturbs:

Re: OFFICIAL. Army Killed Vigilante In Anambra. by tit(f): 7:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
BiafranPatriot:
The funniest Part is that. its the "Army" that are doing this in the EAST, with Government backing.

But in the Southwastee its a group of Fulani miscreants that are holding them to ransom. Their Youths are here talking Nonsense, but their homes are being occupied "hectare/hectare"..shameless things.

Wetin concern yoruba or Hausa for this matter?
Why not face the person wey do you?
Re: OFFICIAL. Army Killed Vigilante In Anambra. by BiafranPatriot: 8:10pm On Jan 19, 2022
See why senselessness is ingrained in your DNA??

An army that denied LEKKI Shootings is an Army you believe?

An army that extra judicially kills its citizens?

An army that tactically supports herdsmen??

The herdsmen in katsina/kaduna/zamfara/ondo/ogun have never been termed terrorist by this government...I ask you are they Terrorist??

Its sad, but its also beautiful that this happened..........., the ARMY killed Vigilantes and called them IPOB. its pathetic that you are here trying to justify nonsense. IGBOs that sat on the Fence are now aroused and really angered.

As for Tinubu, when herdsmen killed the Afenifere chieftains daughter and the useless miscreant Tinubu called out "EVANS". miscreants like you also believed it was EVANS OR IPOB abi??

Let me tell you something beautiful...IGBOs are mentally prepared , but noisemakers like you have already been subdued... The real shock is brewing in the SS...

You guyz are truly senseless...

Tingotoe:
You're just talking out of point. The issue here is your false narrative of the killing of IPOB terrorists. You have a bias towards IPOB and so your report is likely to be false and yet you broke into this foolish rant about Tinubu and lekki gate shooting. Chai to be an IPOB is a curse I tell you grin
Re: OFFICIAL. Army Killed Vigilante In Anambra. by BiafranPatriot: 8:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
As Yoruba man..you no fit just shut up ...bone the matter??,,,,must you involve your sophisticated Nose in other peoples business??

Even denying your yorubaness. because i called you guyz out...shameless

tit:

Wetin concern yoruba or Hausa for this matter?
Why not face the person wey do you?
Re: OFFICIAL. Army Killed Vigilante In Anambra. by OyigboUpdate: 8:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
BiafranPatriot:

Lol. Click like if u rushed with speed to see an actual statement from the vigilantes other than a fraustrated nwa bingo grin
Re: OFFICIAL. Army Killed Vigilante In Anambra. by OyigboUpdate: 8:13pm On Jan 19, 2022
udele1:
The same IPOB from 35:00 mins. Admitting that those killed are bad eggs sponsored by simon Ekpa team.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDdMQnM22mg

Wow thank u for this audio. Let me forward it to Ijelespeaks
Re: OFFICIAL. Army Killed Vigilante In Anambra. by Myexdisturbs: 8:16pm On Jan 19, 2022
BiafranPatriot:
E PAIN AM...

NO .............75 VIRGINS FOR YOU....Death to taqqiya loving terrorist infidels. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You will be killed terrorist
Re: OFFICIAL. Army Killed Vigilante In Anambra. by Tingotoe: 8:22pm On Jan 19, 2022
BiafranPatriot:
See why senselessness is ingrained in your DNA??

An army that denied LEKKI Shootings is an Army you believe?

An army that extra judicially kills its citizens?

An army that tactically supports herdsmen??

The herdsmen in katsina/kaduna/zamfara/ondo/ogun have never been termed terrorist by this government...I ask you are they Terrorist??

Its sad, but its also beautiful that this happened..........., the ARMY killed Vigilantes and called them IPOB. its pathetic that you are here trying to justify nonsense. IGBOs that sat on the Fence are now aroused and really angered.

As for Tinubu, when herdsmen killed the Afenifere chieftains daughter and the useless miscreant Tinubu called out "EVANS". miscreants like you also believed it was EVANS OR IPOB abi??

Let me tell you something beautiful...IGBOs are mentally prepared , but noisemakers like you have already been subdued... The real shock is brewing in the SS...

You guyz are truly senseless...

I will believe the army with evidence any day over an online IPOB terrorist sympathizer. We're you even anywhere close to the vicinity? You just uploaded photos of what IPOB told you to further their propaganda. Guy accept responsibility in this war you guys stared

(1) (2) (Reply)

IPOB - Government And Evil Politicians Created Unknown Gunmen / So Much Hate, Are They Even Real? / Presidential Aide Appeals To Apc Delegates To Adopt Osinbajo As Consensus Cand.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.