Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,076 members, 7,980,828 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 06:18 AM

Is Bola Tinubu The Greediest Man In The World - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Bola Tinubu The Greediest Man In The World (2031 Views)

2023 Presidency: Is Bola Tinubu The Only Antidote To Defeating Atiku? / Asari Dokubo: The Only Person That Has The Pedigree Is Bola Tinubu / Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Bola Tinubu The Greediest Man In The World by cleatsmottled9: 1:30pm On Apr 14, 2022
Asiwaju omo olodo ide , on your mandate forever.

1 Like

Re: Is Bola Tinubu The Greediest Man In The World by swaggerjack: 1:56pm On Apr 14, 2022
kereman1:
Even with all d money he has he's still wugly, froged eye, yellow teeth, bedwet. Imagine tinubu broke like helious or sarki, maggot for dey comot for him body.

Re: Is Bola Tinubu The Greediest Man In The World by fyneguy: 1:58pm On Apr 14, 2022
SlyDev:
Why are Igbo angry about Tinubu and Lagos more than Yoruba?

I DONT GET IT. LAGOS IS THE FARTHEST DISTANCE BETWEEN IGBOLAND AND YORUBALAND

Tinubu is not the problem. They don't like the idea of a Yoruba President that will continue the enviable development of the SW.

They want a President that will slow down SW Devt, which was why they supported GEJ in 2015. Recall Yoruba supported him in 2011. He was later hijacked by Igbo. He became hostile to the SW, as advised by Peter Obi and Anyim.

This was why Peter Obi instigated Igbo against Fashola, over the false "deportation of Igbo" alarm.

Any Yoruba supporting Peter Obi is a bast@d

5 Likes

Re: Is Bola Tinubu The Greediest Man In The World by Jakumo(m): 2:01pm On Apr 14, 2022
swaggerjack:
This man was chopping 10% of Lagos state taxes when he was governor through Alpha Beta Consulting and when he left office he still gave himself a multi-billionaire naira pension package in 2007.

According to a Lagos Pension Law approved by former governor Bola Tinubu in 2007, a former governor will enjoy the following benefits for life: Two houses, one in Lagos and another in Abuja. (Property experts estimates such a house in Lagos to cost N500 million and Abuja N700 million.)

Others are six brand new cars replaceable every three years; furniture allowance of 300 percent of annual salary to be paid every two years, and a close to N2.5 million as pension (about N30 million pension annually).

He will also enjoy security detail, free medicals including for his immediate families.

Other benefits are 10 percent house maintenance, 30 percent car maintenance, 10 percent entertainment, 20 percent utility, and several domestic staff.

Please I feel it is important that a lifetime supply of adult Pampers diapers MUST be included as part of the retirement package for all state governors. Also, free gas masks must be distributed to all official staff that finds themselves within 200 meters of any former state governor whose anus leaks feces and strong ammonia urine on a random basis.

These added retirement benefits will benefit not only Bola "The Shit" Tinubu, but all other actively serving and retired state governors who suffer from chronic leaking anus syndrome due to a lifetime of hard drug abuse and pathological greed.
Re: Is Bola Tinubu The Greediest Man In The World by swaggerjack: 2:07pm On Apr 14, 2022
Jakumo:

Please I feel it is important that a lifetime supply of adult Pampers diapers MUST be included as part of the retirement package for all state governors. Also, free gas masks must be distributed to all official staff that finds themselves within 200 meters of any former state governor whose anus leaks feces and strong ammonia urine on a random basis.

These added retirement benefits will benefit not only Bola "The Shit" Tinubu, but all other actively serving and retired state governors who suffer from chronic leaking anus syndrome due to a lifetime of hard drug abuse and pathological greed.

1 Share

Re: Is Bola Tinubu The Greediest Man In The World by Xhuntra: 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2022
SlyDev:
Why are Igbo angry about Tinubu and Lagos more than Yoruba?

I DONT GET IT. LAGOS IS THE FARTHEST DISTANCE BETWEEN IGBOLAND AND YORUBALAND

Yorubas don't own Lagos, Igbos do.
You can argue with your father
Re: Is Bola Tinubu The Greediest Man In The World by swaggerjack: 5:14pm On Apr 14, 2022
Xhuntra:

Lagos is a no mans land owned by all Nigerians.
Re: Is Bola Tinubu The Greediest Man In The World by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 14, 2022
Jakumo:

Stale and boring. You guys should get creative. The world has moved!

1 Like

Re: Is Bola Tinubu The Greediest Man In The World by Jakumo(m): 5:33pm On Apr 14, 2022
Siwel25:

Stale and boring. You guys should get creative. The world has moved!

Your response is appreciated, sir. All publicity is good publicity.
Re: Is Bola Tinubu The Greediest Man In The World by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 14, 2022
shigishege:
okoro sha wan get convulsion on top Tinubu matter. There is God oo. BTW have you checked pension law of abia or imo state

They never fail to amuse me. Their hypocrisy and misguided hatred of others na die.

Tinubu stole 10 trillion dollars yet Lagos is the best State in Nigeria by far with the brightest, most opportuned and most developmental human resources in our nation.

Mesnwhile, what can Abia flaunt as testimony to the leadefship of Orji Kalu and Theodore Orji? Two notoriously unproductive and incompetent looters.

Ibori nko? Or Jonathan who is the most accomplished political godfather of Bayelsa yet mentored the State into failure?

Personally I consider it flattering when badly-led folks from the SE and SS attack Tinubu and because it shows Tinubu and Lagos remain the aspirational hallmarks for them.

Imagine anyone who has been led by Ikpeazu, Obi, Ugwuanyi, Obiano etal having Tinubu on their lips? Lunacy.

2 Likes

Re: Is Bola Tinubu The Greediest Man In The World by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 14, 2022
Jakumo:

Jakumo. Nairaland Obiahagbon and Wole Soyinka rolled into one. Stop wasting your ink. Go and pen for Tinubu or Atiku.

At least you may get a G-wagon and lekki duplex from that payroll. Town hard my bro. Think about getting paid cool

2 Likes

Re: Is Bola Tinubu The Greediest Man In The World by Jakumo(m): 6:25pm On Apr 14, 2022
Dsalvo:

Jakumo. Nairaland Obiahagbon and Wole Soyinka rolled into one. Stop wasting your ink. Go and pen for Tinubu or Atiku.

At least you may get a G-wagon and lekki duplex from that payroll. Town hard my bro. Think about getting paid cool

Now you got me thinking. How much do you think Bola "The Shit" Tinubu will be ready to pay me if I change sides and start to sing his praises?
Re: Is Bola Tinubu The Greediest Man In The World by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 14, 2022
Xhuntra:

In your wildest dream

1 Like

Re: Is Bola Tinubu The Greediest Man In The World by Xhuntra: 7:02pm On Apr 14, 2022
SlyDev:

In your wildest dream

How many plot of land ur papa get for Lagos?
Re: Is Bola Tinubu The Greediest Man In The World by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 14, 2022
Xhuntra:

How many plot of land ur papa get for Lagos?

More than you can imagine, Lagos is Yoruba land

2 Likes

Re: Is Bola Tinubu The Greediest Man In The World by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 14, 2022
Jakumo:

Now you got me thinking. How much do you think Bola "The Shit" Tinubu will be ready to pay me if I change sides and start to sing his praises?

Bro, it will be 'smiling wages'. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Is Bola Tinubu The Greediest Man In The World by BobPRESS5(m): 8:22pm On Apr 14, 2022
The man is too greedy and proudly a looter who can't hide it anymore!
Re: Is Bola Tinubu The Greediest Man In The World by swaggerjack: 1:50am On Apr 15, 2022
BobPRESS5:
The man is too greedy and proudly a looter who can't hide it anymore!
shocked

1 Share

Re: Is Bola Tinubu The Greediest Man In The World by tiger28: 3:06am On Apr 15, 2022
WATCH how these ppl will start to cry about marginalization when/if Tinubu wins.......Putting all their eggs in ONE basket .
COLLOSAL Losers Dem!

1 Like

Re: Is Bola Tinubu The Greediest Man In The World by swaggerjack: 3:10am On Apr 15, 2022
tiger28:
WATCH how these ppl will start to cry about marginalization when/if Tinubu wins.......Putting all their eggs in ONE basket .
COLLOSAL Losers Dem!
People from Ajegunle are screaming about marginalization after on man cornered 10% of state tax allocation.

I watched the documentary on Channels TV and was in tears.

1 Share

Re: Is Bola Tinubu The Greediest Man In The World by tiger28: 5:49pm On Apr 15, 2022
swaggerjack:

People from Ajegunle are screaming about marginalization after on man cornered 10% of state tax allocation.

I watched the documentary on Channels TV and was in tears.
WHY do you guys ALWAYS cry after your REGULAR Collosal loses??

1 Like

Re: Is Bola Tinubu The Greediest Man In The World by swaggerjack: 7:39am On Jul 23, 2022
Re: Is Bola Tinubu The Greediest Man In The World by swaggerjack: 7:43am On Jul 23, 2022
Frontpage

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Achievements As Lagos State Governor / Throwback: What FFK Said About Shettima In 2017 / Drone Picture Of Tinubu's Rally In Lagos Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.