Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,084 members, 7,887,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:22 PM

Who Needs A Marketer? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Needs A Marketer? (1342 Views)

Become A Marketer With Airtel And Earn As Much As 200,000 A Month / A Reputable Hotel In Lagos Requires A Marketer / What Is The Best Certification For Someone Who Needs An IT Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Needs A Marketer? by kunz: 12:03am On Jul 31, 2007
Does anybody need a male market to help market your product although i live in Abuja but i don't mind travel out of the state to get this marketing job.So if you need my services please feel free to call me on 08033743298
Re: Who Needs A Marketer? by naijacutee(f): 10:01am On Jul 31, 2007
I will need a marketer in the near future. What sort of items are you interested in marketing and what sort of people have you got access to? Students? Young professionals? Busy people? Mums? My product is targeted mainly at Young Professionals,University Students,The busy older generation who wouldn't mind embracing new technology and people who are always on the move.

I will start marketing from Lagos, but depending on the success, I will move to other parts. Also, please let me know how much you would be expecting to earn. Would you be happy to market on a commission basis, with immediate commission on every product you sell? If not, what do you expect to receive, and how, from the marketing structure?
Re: Who Needs A Marketer? by sylar(m): 10:21am On Jul 31, 2007
I need a big boy High Profile Markerter to market my Software to the Management of any small/mid sized organisation,
the product is a good one, so u shldnt have problems markerting it, what we just need is the right leads.
Re: Who Needs A Marketer? by kunz: 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2007
naijacutee,I'm glad to hear from you,but please tell me more about the kind of products that you are talking about here.So that i can be sure of the kind of people i'm focus on to market the products.You could send me a mail deryn20@yahoo.com.

Sylar,Please can i have your phone number?
Re: Who Needs A Marketer? by knzguru(m): 2:47pm On Jul 31, 2007
@kunz
There's a company i know called Quiklinx Marketing Solutions. They are always on the look out for bright young chaps with marketing skills

@sylar
@naijacutee
you should also check out these guys they have some really cool & effective tools to help ur business.
though i've only used their Quiklinx Ad Letter to market my tee shirts
Re: Who Needs A Marketer? by naijacutee(f): 1:16am On Aug 01, 2007
Thanks, knzguru. Where are they (Quiklinks) located? Have you got a phone number for them? Cheers.
Re: Who Needs A Marketer? by ebos(m): 9:29am On Aug 01, 2007
@naijacutee

Won't you make your products known here? Somebody wanted to know your products but you have not stated it. You said technology, break it down for people to understand.
Re: Who Needs A Marketer? by naijacutee(f): 1:38pm On Aug 01, 2007
ebos:

@naijacutee

Won't you make your products known here? Somebody wanted to know your products but you have not stated it. You said technology, break it down for people to understand.

Sorry I haven't been very specific. It's just that I wouldn't like to get it out there until the whole package is complete. The products have to do with renewable energy sources for basic day-to-day activities.
Re: Who Needs A Marketer? by ebos(m): 2:37pm On Aug 01, 2007
naijacutee:

Sorry I haven't been very specific. It's just that I wouldn't like to get it out there until the whole package is complete. The products have to do with renewable energy sources for basic day-to-day activities.

Ok, lets keep waiting confidently.
Re: Who Needs A Marketer? by naijacutee(f): 12:43pm On Aug 02, 2007
Don't hold your breath smiley
Re: Who Needs A Marketer? by knzguru(m): 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2007
Sorry i took this long, was searching for their business card

Quiklinx Marketing Solutions
9, Akinhanmi St., Off Western Avenue, Surulere
01-8513492
www.qiuik-linx.com

@Everyone else
i've used their ad letter and bulk sms marketing tools - very affordable
Re: Who Needs A Marketer? by knzguru(m): 8:58pm On Aug 03, 2007
Sorry i took this long, was searching for their business card

Quiklinx Marketing Solutions
9, Akinhanmi St., Off Western Avenue, Surulere
01-8513492
www.quik-linx.com (error - my bad)

@Everyone else
i've used their ad letter and bulk sms marketing tools - very affordable
Re: Who Needs A Marketer? by gochi(m): 11:11am On Aug 09, 2007
Hi Kunz,
kunz:

Does anybody need a male market to help market your product although i live in Abuja but i don't mind travel out of the state to get this marketing job.So if you need my services please feel free to call me on 08033743298

Well let me introduce my company and its services. My company is Technodigital Business Solutions Ltd. We own www.SMSDimensions.com, it's a Full Fledged SMS Gateway. We provide BULK SMS services to corporate organizations needing SMS to communicate and also to integrate SMS capability into their already existing applications or business processes so as to enable business automation and feedback. Event managers and other kind of marketers can use this sms too to relate with customers. Churches can use it also to relate with members for follow up, etc. The sms can also be personalized bearing the persons name and any other custom information required.

Our company also develops custom applications for organizations that are SMS driven. Currently we have developed and automated trigger response sms system where people can subscribe for a service from their mobile phone, and the system will automatically put them into a pull of subscribers and sends them daily sms with very minimal human intervention. The list goes on and on,

We need a market who is creative and who is IT inclined or better still can expand his mind to new possibilities.

The beautiful thing is this, you dont need to be in the same location as the company, if u sell over a certain volume of SMS per month, u get higher incentives and lots more benefits. If u stay in the same location with our company, we will take care of your daily transportation and monthly clothing allowance provided you bring in new clients all the time.

If you are interested please contact me here: 2348024009195. i have added you to my yahoo im: gochi_2k
Here is my email: gochi@tbslng.com

Best regards!

(1) (Reply)

1st Bank Calling! / Experienced Journalists/writers Needed! / Get A Job Today If You Are Computer Literate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.