Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,531 members, 7,917,650 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 12:14 PM

Why The Sudden Hate Against Tinubu? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Sudden Hate Against Tinubu? (686 Views)

What’s This Hate Against The Igbos By Tinubu Yoruba Supporters / Papers Filed Against Tinubu, Alpha Beta Burnt In Court —lawyer / Bullion Vans: APC Reacts To Deji Adeyanju's Petition Against Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Sudden Hate Against Tinubu? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 19, 2022
I feel like I'm left out of something I always felt Tinubu was a much better alternative to any northern politician but online it seems like many people don't share my views...

Can you tell me what you dislike about Tinubu and please be specific?
Re: Why The Sudden Hate Against Tinubu? by ojun50(m): 11:42pm On Jan 19, 2022
No body hate him
We don't want old people, sick people that is all

9 Likes

Re: Why The Sudden Hate Against Tinubu? by blamingthedevil: 11:43pm On Jan 19, 2022
PDP Members/Supporters Approach to 2023.
1) Attack PMB
2) Attack PYO
3) Attack Tinubu
4) Curse/attack perceived "BMC" members
5) Refuse to mention their candidate(s)
6) Refuse to say what they'd do better.
7) Lose come 2023
cool Cry Rigging
9) Wail till 2027
10) Start 1-8 again

6 Likes

Re: Why The Sudden Hate Against Tinubu? by Sergio104(m): 11:43pm On Jan 19, 2022
You yourself don't you think Tinubu should just respect himself and rest.

He's too old already for this work.

He's better off as a godfather than rolling in mud in the name 2023 election

1 Like

Re: Why The Sudden Hate Against Tinubu? by blamingthedevil: 11:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
The guy above is pained, when you are born with and in hatred, any redemption? I doubt it.

Anyway,

This what I have been saying time without numbers:

Bola Tinubu may not need to spend much on publicity.

Just look Nairaland front page, for every five topics, Tinubu name must appear in two

The publicity is being carried out by opposition. This week alone I can count up to 1000 converts . Nairaland should send Bill to BAT Campaign(vice-versa), because out of five threads that make it to front page, Bola Tinubu's name must appear in two

6 Likes

Re: Why The Sudden Hate Against Tinubu? by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 20, 2022
Sergio104:
You yourself don't you think Tinubu should just respect himself and rest.

He's too old already for this work.

He's better off as a godfather than rolling in mud in the name 2023 election
Tinubu is not too old

He is 69 years old

6 Likes

Re: Why The Sudden Hate Against Tinubu? by doggedfighter(f): 12:07am On Jan 20, 2022
DubaiLandLord2:
Tinubu is not too old

He is 69 years old

69 with 64 year daughter

6 Likes

Re: Why The Sudden Hate Against Tinubu? by Blaqroman0000: 12:09am On Jan 20, 2022
Come no make me vex oo
How old is your father?
How old is tinubu?
We are still suffering from what this grand father is doing to us you wan come advocate for tinubu

At least if am not wrong.. Tinubu abi tilapia is in his 80s.....
Imagine his brain
Imagine his mentally regarding what this particular generation or this century needs....

1 Like

Re: Why The Sudden Hate Against Tinubu? by doggedfighter(f): 12:11am On Jan 20, 2022
LordVoldermort:
I feel like I'm left out of something I always felt Tinubu was a much better alternative to any northern politician but online it seems like many people don't share my views...

Who said we hate him?

Nope I don't

I hate Buhari pro max cool

1 Like

Re: Why The Sudden Hate Against Tinubu? by Conner44: 12:14am On Jan 20, 2022
Op if you’re still thinking about the consequences of fostering a Tinubu on Nigerians then it unfortunately means you’re too slow for your own life’s good and the good of your lineage
Re: Why The Sudden Hate Against Tinubu? by Sergio104(m): 12:15am On Jan 20, 2022
DubaiLandLord2:
Tinubu is not too old

He is 69 years old

69??

1 Like

Re: Why The Sudden Hate Against Tinubu? by Ezehillary(m): 12:16am On Jan 20, 2022
1 - he is too old to be in hot seat of president of nigeria
2 - he is a traitor , his brothers where turn to a slave he did not talk , his grandmother and sister are been raped he kept quiet .
3 - he is a thief , he loot lagos money ,
4 - he killed our brothers and sisters doing endsars protest
5 - he is on a wrong party

1 Like

Re: Why The Sudden Hate Against Tinubu? by Sergio104(m): 12:20am On Jan 20, 2022
blamingthedevil:
The guy above is pained, when you are born with and in hatred, any redemption? I doubt it.

Anyway,

This what I have been saying time without numbers:

Bola Tinubu may not need to spend much on publicity.

Just look Nairaland front page, for every five topics, Tinubu name must appear in two

The publicity is being carried out by opposition. This week alone I can count up to 1000 converts . Nairaland should send Bill to BAT Campaign(vice-versa), because out of five threads that make it to front page, Bola Tinubu's name must appear in two

Is his name appearing for good or for bad....... that's the simple question you have to answer first.

Peter Obi Any day, any time. His name appears silently for good except when you Yollobas came up with the propaganda of Pandora shit
Re: Why The Sudden Hate Against Tinubu? by Sergio104(m): 12:21am On Jan 20, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
Come no make me vex oo
How old is your father?
How old is tinubu?
We are still suffering from what this grand father is doing to us you wan come advocate for tinubu

At least if am not wrong.. Tinubu abi tilapia is in his 80s.....
Imagine his brain
Imagine his mentally regarding what this particular generation or this century needs....

Re: Why The Sudden Hate Against Tinubu? by SarkinYarki: 12:25am On Jan 20, 2022
DubaiLandLord2:
Tinubu is not too old

He is 69 years old

cheesy cheesy cheesy please na never say this again abeg abeg
Re: Why The Sudden Hate Against Tinubu? by Nobody: 2:41am On Jan 20, 2022
Okay thanks to everyone who replied, the good answers I found are

He is too old

He played a role in endsars massacre
Re: Why The Sudden Hate Against Tinubu? by ivandragon: 5:30am On Jan 20, 2022
BAT is the best of the heavy/influential presidential aspirants that have actually signified interest to run for office.

However, he is also part of the system that has brought Nigeria to the sorry state it is today it is therefore vital that nigeria should begin a gradual shift from politicians who wish to occupy offices for pecuniary gains to aspirants who actually have a vision and road map to build a better nigeria.
Re: Why The Sudden Hate Against Tinubu? by Piggyyeaster0: 5:35am On Jan 20, 2022
Everyone knows okoros for hate speech
That is the reason you can not find the word "love" in their dictionary except hate
Piggyyeasterne

5 Likes

Re: Why The Sudden Hate Against Tinubu? by Nobody: 5:54am On Jan 20, 2022
doggedfighter:

69 with 64 year daughter

Where's your valid evidence

4 Likes

Re: Why The Sudden Hate Against Tinubu? by Top1gun: 5:55am On Jan 20, 2022
So Tinubu is now older than Buhari ?
Anyway this is how fools from your igbo tribe labelled Buhari as El Sudan I don't know if he as turn to El Mogadishu now.

doggedfighter:

69 with 64 year daughter

5 Likes

Re: Why The Sudden Hate Against Tinubu? by orisa37: 6:15am On Jan 20, 2022
No one dislike TINUBU.
We have a square Hole and Osinbajo is the SQUARE PEG TO PLUG IT.
TINUBU is too round of a Peg. Can't fit a square Hole.

1 Like

Re: Why The Sudden Hate Against Tinubu? by ResidentSnitch(f): 6:23am On Jan 20, 2022
Top1gun:
So Tinubu is now old than Buhari ?
Anyway this is how fools from your igbo tribe labelled Buhari as El Sudan I don't know if he as turn to El Mogadishu now.

I assure you that you have a brain defect.
The signs are there.
Re: Why The Sudden Hate Against Tinubu? by techWriter3: 7:11am On Jan 20, 2022
69 with 64 month daughter...
Re: Why The Sudden Hate Against Tinubu? by Top1gun: 7:36am On Jan 20, 2022
A message you should take to your wretch of a father in hell where you both belong.

ResidentSnitch:

I assure you that you have a brain defect.
The signs are there.
Re: Why The Sudden Hate Against Tinubu? by Valkrie: 8:16am On Jan 20, 2022
DubaiLandLord2:
Tinubu is not too old

He is 69 years old

69 or 96 years old...? Pls write it very well and properly for us to know...!!! His daughter iya oloja in lagos is 60 years + old already....!!!
Re: Why The Sudden Hate Against Tinubu? by KanwuliaExtra: 8:33am On Jan 20, 2022
It is not a sudden hate.
The hate has always been there!

In his selfishness and greed, he has single-handedly ensured that POWER remains in the North FOREVER! kiss
Re: Why The Sudden Hate Against Tinubu? by clarocuzioo(m): 10:41am On Jan 20, 2022
DubaiLandLord2:
Tinubu is not too old

He is 69 years old

The daughter is 60 years. The more reason the theif will never be president.
Re: Why The Sudden Hate Against Tinubu? by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 20, 2022
clarocuzioo:

The daughter is 60 years. The more reason the theif will never be president.
Which of his daughter?
Re: Why The Sudden Hate Against Tinubu? by omoharry(f): 11:10am On Jan 20, 2022
LordVoldermort:

He knew Buhari was dull and clueless and a nepotistic leader but he packaged him anyway and sold him to stupid Nigerians vote him into power.
Nigeria is in this big mess, because of Tinunu. And he is still busy praising Buhari leadership not out of love , but of cowardice and sycophancy.I dislike him becos of his wicked ambition that he is ready to get at all any cost. His cowardice in remaining silent when his own people were been raped and slaughtered really got me thinking if this man really care for his people or simply a wicked leader. Tinubu is not a good leader nor a statesman..He is only good to his street urchin and his political cronies- as long as they abide by his rules.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Herdsmen Go About With Guns Destroying Our Farms, Our People Are Starving – Ogun / Nigerians Might Miss Buhari / Massive Protest In Abuja As Civil Societies Demand Buhari’s Signing Of Reworked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.