Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,645 members, 7,889,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:43 PM

High Cost Of Living In Nigeria. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / High Cost Of Living In Nigeria. (373 Views)

Landlord Cancels 2020 Rent For Students Living In His Hostel / Snakes Living In DELSU Student's Room / Characteristics Of Living Things (mr Niger D) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Cost Of Living In Nigeria. by Said1982: 6:27am On Jan 20, 2022
High cost of living is the amount of money needed to cover basic necessities such feeding, clothing and shelter in a certain place and time period. High cost of living is often used to compare how expensive it is to live in one city versus another.

It is perceived by experts and development institutions that certain factors such as economic recession, exchange-rate volatility, boarder closures to insecurity etc are the major causes of incessant increase in high cost of living in Nigeria.
Re: High Cost Of Living In Nigeria. by alphaNomega: 6:41am On Jan 20, 2022
No where has low cost of living
Re: High Cost Of Living In Nigeria. by Mide1data: 7:49am On Jan 20, 2022
SHIT

God dey our side. Through out 2020 and 2021, we never went to bed hungry in my family. I swear, all I can say is GOD DEY OUR SIDE.

WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING
Re: High Cost Of Living In Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 20, 2022
Come again...

(1) (Reply)

Apply For BAE Scholarship 2022/2023 / JUST IN: Senate Upgrades Offa Poly To Varsity / Jamb Recommended Physics Textbooks 2022/2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.