Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,298 members, 7,910,560 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 11:53 AM

Adeleke University Ede Must Be Called To Order!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adeleke University Ede Must Be Called To Order!! (4104 Views)

Is Adeleke University, Ede The Most Beautiful Private University In Nigeria? / Adeleke University Suspends Muslim Student For Not Attending School Chapel / Drone Shot Of Adeleke University In Ede, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeleke University Ede Must Be Called To Order!! by Zico777(m): 8:19am On Jan 20, 2022
How on earth can/should a tertiary institution of not less than 500 students have just a food stand.

Students are always left on very long queues in order to get food.

Most times when the ones at the far end of the queue finally get to the food vendor they tell them food is finished.

My younger brother who just gained admission said since he resumed two weeks ago he has not eaten up to five times.

The Adeleke Family should please look into the maltreatment melted on the students by the school management.

Modified :
I just learnt that a plate of meal in that school goes for as much as ₦2,000! This is so ridiculous.

10 Likes

Re: Adeleke University Ede Must Be Called To Order!! by Saintmary(f): 9:22am On Jan 20, 2022
Is the school far from town?
Re: Adeleke University Ede Must Be Called To Order!! by Uyi168: 9:33am On Jan 20, 2022
Re: Adeleke University Ede Must Be Called To Order!! by Zico777(m): 10:27am On Jan 20, 2022
Saintmary:
What has that got to do with the situation on ground?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeleke University Ede Must Be Called To Order!! by Saintmary(f): 10:55am On Jan 20, 2022
Zico777:

What has that got to do with the situation on ground?

That is a business opportunity for someone.

13 Likes

Re: Adeleke University Ede Must Be Called To Order!! by Zico777(m): 11:15am On Jan 20, 2022
Saintmary:

That is a business opportunity for someone.
Oh! It's a private institution don't forget more like a glorified Secondary school.
They buy food in the school and are not allowed out of the premises.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke University Ede Must Be Called To Order!! by Saintmary(f): 11:31am On Jan 20, 2022
Zico777:

Oh! It's a private institution don't forget more like a glorified Secondary school.

Of course, but for an entrepreneur, there is always a way.

About your brother, buy provisions and take them to him.

6 Likes

Re: Adeleke University Ede Must Be Called To Order!! by Zico777(m): 11:40am On Jan 20, 2022
Saintmary:

U are right there must always be a way.
Yes that's what is sustaining him all these while.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University Ede Must Be Called To Order!! by Acidosis(m): 11:41am On Jan 20, 2022
Zico777:

Not when I need to buy food with my money. Not even the VC will stop me. The management will either allow me to go out and get my food or instruct the adeleke family to return my school fees.

10 Likes

Re: Adeleke University Ede Must Be Called To Order!! by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 12:03pm On Jan 20, 2022
Are they allowed to live outside campus?

3 Likes

Re: Adeleke University Ede Must Be Called To Order!! by Zico777(m): 12:46pm On Jan 20, 2022
Acidosis:

Not when I need to buy food with my money. Not even the VC will stop me. The management will either allow me to go out and get my food or instruct the adeleke family to return my school fees.
Sincerely it's a serious issue o!
U know must of the students/kids there are not that daring.

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University Ede Must Be Called To Order!! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 20, 2022
shocked Can't you cook?

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke University Ede Must Be Called To Order!! by 1stNumeroUno: 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2022
The students should engage Students Affair Dean. Sometimes we Africans (especially Nigerians) take poor service too lightly. So, I'll send my ward to a school just to be starved? Na wah o...

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University Ede Must Be Called To Order!! by Pat081: 2:06pm On Jan 20, 2022
Saintmary:
very far and I don't think you can go out anyhow

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University Ede Must Be Called To Order!! by Pat081: 2:10pm On Jan 20, 2022
Drabeey:
shocked Can't you cook?
they can not try that in school and the university is like secondary school

3 Likes

Re: Adeleke University Ede Must Be Called To Order!! by Pat081: 2:12pm On Jan 20, 2022
Acidosis:

so far that they tell you the rules and regulations of the school
Re: Adeleke University Ede Must Be Called To Order!! by Mario1989(m): 2:35pm On Jan 20, 2022
Zico777:
How on earth can/should a tertiary institution of not less than 500 students have just a food stand.

Most times when the ones at the far end of the queue finally get to the food vendor they tell them food is finished.

My younger brother who just gained admission said since he resumed two weeks ago he has not eaten up to five times.

The Adeleke Family should please look into the maltreatment melted on the students by the school management.
They cook for them?
They stand on que to get food...is there no dining area where students can be served with certain plates according to their number?
....and they are not allowed to go out of the school....

Aaaarh, that should not be called ADELEKE UNIVERSITY, but rather ADELEKE HIGH SCHOOL.

4 Likes

Re: Adeleke University Ede Must Be Called To Order!! by youngblaq: 2:46pm On Jan 20, 2022
Mario1989:

They cook for them?
They stand on que to get food...is there no dining area where students can be served with certain plates according to their number?
....and they are not allowed to go out of the school....

Aaaarh, that should not be called ADELEKE UNIVERSITY, but rather ADELEKE HIGH SCHOOL.

No be only Adeleke dey on top dis table so...na both private school wey dey Ede.
Re: Adeleke University Ede Must Be Called To Order!! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 20, 2022
Zico777:

U are right there must always be a way.
Yes that's what is sustaining him all these while.

What way you think one can use? Sincerely asking
Re: Adeleke University Ede Must Be Called To Order!! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 20, 2022
Saintmary:

What’ kinda way can one utilize here?
Re: Adeleke University Ede Must Be Called To Order!! by Zico777(m): 3:16pm On Jan 20, 2022
maynia:

What way you think one can use? Sincerely asking
I don't know as I'm not based there.
Re: Adeleke University Ede Must Be Called To Order!! by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:31pm On Jan 20, 2022
Exploitation of the highest order only one food vendor will be serving close to 500 student that paid so much to seek for knowledge. I presume the food vendor will be part or offshoot of the Adelekes.

Zico777:

Re: Adeleke University Ede Must Be Called To Order!! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 20, 2022
Later una go open una gutter mouth dey rubbish public universities, stop complaining and enjoy your prisons in peace!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeleke University Ede Must Be Called To Order!! by Zico777(m): 3:58pm On Jan 20, 2022
AKWATGOLD1:
Exploitation of the highest order only one food vendor will be serving close to 500 student that paid so much to seek for knowledge. I presume the food vendor will be part or offshoot of the Adelekes.

Honestly that was what the boy told his mom.
He said once it's 6pm they will tell u that the food ticket for the day is expired.
Re: Adeleke University Ede Must Be Called To Order!! by YourFavorite21(m): 5:40pm On Jan 20, 2022
Omo, na secondary school be that o, how can a foodie like me survive in that wicked environment, I go just die grin
Re: Adeleke University Ede Must Be Called To Order!! by DontBullshitMe: 6:51pm On Jan 20, 2022
All these mushroom private universities sef. . .

1 Like

Re: Adeleke University Ede Must Be Called To Order!! by Zico777(m): 7:13pm On Jan 20, 2022
Xilsbridalhouse:
Are they allowed to live outside campus?
For where!
Re: Adeleke University Ede Must Be Called To Order!! by Zico777(m): 7:13pm On Jan 20, 2022
Drabeey:
shocked Can't you cook?
Not allowed
Re: Adeleke University Ede Must Be Called To Order!! by Zico777(m): 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2022
Let me burst u guys bubble.
Could u all believe that the day the kid was taken to school they didn't allow the parents beyond the school gate!

They were told to drop him off at the gate that the school bus will take him inside.
Re: Adeleke University Ede Must Be Called To Order!! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 20, 2022
Saintmary:
it’s
Re: Adeleke University Ede Must Be Called To Order!! by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:28pm On Jan 20, 2022
Zico777:

Bro! When I was at Madonna Okija, it was hell. I’m pretty sure Adeleke University can ever be that bad

Things were so bad that I’ve blotted out that part of my life, it feels like it was in another lifetime.
Re: Adeleke University Ede Must Be Called To Order!! by Landmack: 9:09pm On Jan 20, 2022
Zico777:

Honestly that was what the boy told his mom.
He said once it's 6pm they will tell u that the food ticket for the day is expired.
You guys had better raise an alarm. Don’t underestimate the power of Twitter too. Take ur complaints there as well,tagging the school handle.

No allow soap enter una eyes...things are happening in secret

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's The Function Of This Structure Please? / Is This A Typical Food Chain In One Picture? One Word Caption / Suspected Cultists Dump Three Corpses At Benue Varsity Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.