Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,357 members, 7,950,749 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:00 PM

Baba Olomi: Wife Of Late Prophet, Baba Olomi Now Now, Modupeola Is Dead - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baba Olomi: Wife Of Late Prophet, Baba Olomi Now Now, Modupeola Is Dead (718 Views)

TB Joshua: Rita Edochie Pays Last Tribute To Late Prophet, Sheds Tears (Video) / Modupeola Eniola Odunsi: I Can’t Marry A Man Who Will Not Last 1 Hour In Bed / Aisha Abimbola: Biography Of Late Nollywood Actress "Omoge Campus" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Baba Olomi: Wife Of Late Prophet, Baba Olomi Now Now, Modupeola Is Dead by Eventdiarylifes(f): 10:16am On Jan 20, 2022
Wife of famous Prophet late Felix Oluyemi aka Baba Olomi and Founder of the Kingdom of Love Church of Christ, Lagos is dead.
Prophetess Modupeola Oluyemi died 6 years after the demise of her husband. And before her death, she was the one running the affair of the ministry.
The news of her death was share by popular gospel singer, Esther Igbekele on her Instagram page, below is the massage:
estherigbekele What a life ��
This kind hearted woman is no more��
Prophetess Modupeola Oluyemi (Iya Olomi NowNow) the wife of Late Prophet Felix Oluyemi (Baba Olomi NowNow) . Hmmm! Words failed me. I just don’t know what to say or write. Your demise is a rude shock to me. May the Lord rest your soul comfort and care for your children.��
She died at the early hour of Saturday 14th January, 2021.

Re: Baba Olomi: Wife Of Late Prophet, Baba Olomi Now Now, Modupeola Is Dead by dollynnn(f): 10:17am On Jan 20, 2022
Death is inevitable. May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Baba Olomi: Wife Of Late Prophet, Baba Olomi Now Now, Modupeola Is Dead by nifemi25(m): 11:07am On Jan 20, 2022
May her soul rest in eternal peace.

(1) (Reply)

“i’m Richer Than Wizkid And Davido – Burna Boy / The Mother Of 10-year-old Female Chrisland School Student Breaks Silence (video) / "We Are Doing A Madness This Summer" Tiwa Savage Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.