Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,208 members, 7,939,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:25 PM

Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi How To Run - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi How To Run (19338 Views)

Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi, How To Swim (Photo, Video) / Davido Teaches Isreal How To Eat Oyster, Says He Must Learn Oyinbo Ways (Video) / Davido Teaching His Son, Ifeanyi How To The Play The Piano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi How To Run by Bahamas95(m): 9:05pm On Jan 20, 2022
Why the security men dey moody like dat na, abi Davido still dey owe dem december salary? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi How To Run by lereinter(m): 9:52pm On Jan 20, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:
Omo, which Olympic medal he wan win with that Yam legs that am seeing
My Afonja brothers Please help me put mouth for this matter cool cool

Those are well built Gastrocnemius at his age, he's got good ones that make a future athletes

1 Like

Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi How To Run by everythinggirly(f): 10:17pm On Jan 20, 2022
Little Davido.
Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi How To Run by Antell95(m): 10:47pm On Jan 20, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:
you're yet to win the Olympic
I'll be at the next Olympics.

1 Like

Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi How To Run by Lordofalmajiri(f): 10:49pm On Jan 20, 2022
Antell95:

I'll be at the next Olympics.
Good luck!!

1 Like

Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi How To Run by WoundedLamb: 10:57pm On Jan 20, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

Hhmm... You don't have to trashtalk a baby just for the sake of banters or tribalism. It's just not cool. The baby is just plump and we all know a baby's physical appearance will likely change as they get older.

1 Like

Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi How To Run by Antell95(m): 11:38pm On Jan 20, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

Good luck!!

Gracias
Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi How To Run by Kelvinpam(m): 11:56pm On Jan 20, 2022
Lordofalmajiri:

Grow up!!! This is a child for goodness sake. I don't understand how people like you reason.
Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi How To Run by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 21, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:
grin

But ...but...but... in our land, the father of the girl na him get the child if she's unmarried.

If Chioma people try am... na koboko them go use reset them brain. grin

If Davido was poor that Child no go reach unless the girl wants to let go.
Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi How To Run by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 21, 2022
Debra911:
Is this actually a news, how did this mk fp?
it's called entertainment news if you don't like it then skip it
Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi How To Run by GeneralOjukwu: 12:19pm On Jan 21, 2022
NetValueFX:

If Davido was poor that Child no go reach unless the girl wants to let go.

Na for mumus.

Una no fit try am for someone like me. Na koboko for brain resetting.
Re: Davido Teaches His Son, Ifeanyi How To Run by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Na for mumus.

Una no fit try am for someone like me. Na koboko for brain resetting.

You are a riffraff

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Nollywood Stars Shot Dead In Benin / Legendary Singer David Bowie Dies At 69 / Sex Trafficking, Racketeering: Pop Singer, R Kelly Appeals 30-year Jail Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.