Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,813 members, 7,893,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 04:33 AM

POMA University (no 1 Private University In Benin Republic) - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / POMA University (no 1 Private University In Benin Republic) (930 Views)

Admission Requirements For Admission Into Cotonou,benin Republic Universities / ISM Adonai Uni|study In Accredited Private University,cotonou Benin Republic. / ISM Adonai University,cotonou,benin Republic. | 2018/2019 Admission Update. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

POMA University (no 1 Private University In Benin Republic) by Fabulousnews: 4:00pm On Jan 20, 2022
*POMA UNIVERSITY (PU)*

*Main Campus: Kadjola, Ifangni, Republic of Benin*
www.pomauniversity.ng
www.pigschoolsportal.org
www.pibuconsirtium-edu.org

ACCREDITED AND RECOGNISED BY :

*a) The Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, Republic of Benin*

*b Rececognized by the National University Commission (NUC),Nigeria

c. Recognized by the Federal Ministry of Education, Nigeria

d. Recognized and accepted for National Youth Service Corps (NYSC), Nigeria*

e. Recognized by the Association of African Universities, Ghana

f. Recognized and accredited by the Board of Quality Standard, Dominica.

g. Recognized by the European Association of Distance Learning Education, Netherlands

h. Registered and approved by the Government of Delaware, USA.

I. Recognized and accredited by the International Association of Transnational Universities, Dominica.

J. Registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission, Nigeria.
--------------------------------------------------
*ADMISSION for 2021/2022 Academic Session*

*PROGRAMMES:*
--------------------------
1. Diploma
2. Higher Diploma
3. Bachelor degree
4. Masters degree
5. Doctorate

COLLEGES/FACULTIES AVAILABLE

• COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT AND ADMINISTRATION

• Business Administration and Microeconomics
• Business administration and Macroeconomics
• Business Administration and Communication
• Marketing
• Human resources Management
• Business Administration and Personnel Management
• Commerce and Economics
• Business Administration and Finance
• International Business and Commerce
• Business and Accounting Management
• Accounting
• Insurance and Risk management
• Business Administration and Risk management
• Business Administration and Information management
• Business Administration and Digital Marketing
• Business Laws
• Economics and Business Management
• Business Administration and Advertising
• Business Administration and E-Commerce
• Banking and Finance
• Business and Information System management
• Business and Supply Chain Management
• Business and Purchasing and Supply
• Digital and Online Marketing
• Business and office management
• Business Communication
• Organizational Leadership
• International Marketing
• Marketing and Advertising
• Marketing and consumer behavior
• Sports Marketing
• Marketing and Business Management
• Business Administration and Statistics Management
• Business and Logistics Management
• Business and Transport management
• Advertising and Commerce
• Business and Public Relations
• Business Policy and Personnel Management
• Business and Project management
• Human Resources management and labour Relations
• Human Resources Management and Labour Law
• Human Resources Management and Information management
• Human Resources and Personnel Management
• Operation and Business management
• Organization Policy and Strategic management
• Information Technology Management
• Business and Secretariat Studies
• Accounting

• COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES

• Political Science
• Political Science and International Relations
• Political Science and Diplomacy
• Political Science and Public Administration
• Political Science and Human Rights
• Political Science and International Politics
• Political Science and International Security
• Political Science and Conflict Resolution
• Political Science and Mediation
• Political Science and National Security
• Political Science and Governance
• Political Science and Geopolitics
• Political Science and Government
• Political Science and Comparative Politics
• Political Science and Political Economy
• Political Science and Political Philosophy
• Political Science and Political Psychology
• Political Science and Political Sociology
• Political Science and Political Methodology
• Political Science and Criminal Justice
• Political Science and Public Information
• Political Anthropology and Political Science
• Public Policy and Political Science
• Local Government and Political Science
• Political Science and History
• Mass Communication
• Public Relations
. Economics
. Transport and Logistic Management
. Aviation Management

• COLLEGE OF EDUCATION

• Education Administration and Management
• Education Political Science
• Education Administration and Planning
• Education Human Resources Management
• Education Marketing
• Education Accounting
• Education Economics
• Education Political Psychology and Political Science
• Education Political Sociology / Political Science
• Education Political Anthropology / Political Science

• COLLEGE OF LAW AND LEGAL SCIENCES

• Legal Studies Law (LLB)
• Jurisprudence Legal Practice
• Administrative Law - Law Regulation
• Business Law Studies - Business Law
• Dispute Resolution Studies - Dispute Resolution
• National Law Studies – Property Law
• International Law Studies – International Business Law
• Criminal Law Studies – Criminology
• Corporate / Law – Company Law
• Cooperative Law
• Cyber Law
• Human Rights Law
• Information Technology Law
• Labour Law and Welfare
• Taxation Law
• Law and Criminal Justice
• Woman Studies and Gender Justice
• Insurance Law
• Anti- Human Trafficking
• Consumer Protection Law
• Industrial / Labour Law
• Intellectual and Industrial Property Law
• Energy and National Resources Law
• Arbitration Law
• Shipping and Maritime Law
• Environmental and Planning Law
• Conveyancing Law
• Public International Law
• Law and Psychology - Legal Psychology
• Law and Sociology - Legal Sociology
• Law and Philosophy – Legal Philosophy
• Law and Public Policy
• Law and Anthropology – Legal Anthropology
• Law and Theology
• Law and Religion Studies
• Law and International Security
• Law and Politics
• Law and Diplomacy
• Law and International Relations
• Law and Governance
• Law and Geopolitics
• Law and Public Administration
• Law and Arbitration
• Law and International Security
• Law and Social Work
• Law and Criminal Justice
• Criminal Justice
• Constitutional Law
• Property law
• Family Law
• Civil Law
• Intellectual Property Law
• Tort
• Commercial Law
• Public Law
• Common Law
• Competition Law
• Health Law
• Private Law
• Admiralty Law
• Immigration Law
• Private International Law
• Aviation Law
• Equity Law
• Law and Personnel Management

• COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY

• Agricultural Science
• Microbiology
• Agricultural economics
• Environmental Science
• Mechanical Engineering
• Electrical /Electronic Engineering
• Physics
• Computer Science
• Computer Engineering
• Automobile Engineering
• Industrial Chemistry
• Science Laboratory Technology
• Biochemistry

• Pure and Applied Mathematics
• Building Technology
• Architecture
• Town and Regional Planning
• Quantity Survey

• 6.0 ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS

• To be eligible for admission into the Bachelor degree programmes, a candidate must satisfy the following minimum requirements.
• Five credit passes in SSCE (WASCE, NECO, NABTEB), including English Language, Maths, Chemistry, Physics and Biology obtained at no more than two sitting or equivalent.

For Master programme: Bachelor degree from any recognized institution.

For PhD: A master degree from any recognized institution

FOR YOUR IMMEDIATE ADMISSION AND APPLICATION PROCESSING, PLEASE CONTACT:

The Registrar
POMA INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS ACADEMY
No 11, IFELAJA STREET OFF ANIMASHAUN ROAD OPPOSITE AL-KAD FILLING STATION , BESIDE BAPTIST CHURCH , ALAKUKO ALAGBADO , LAGOS NIGERIA

TEL/WHASSAP: +22967387051, +22964109640,+2349022935405, +2347042577755

WEBSITES: www.pomauniversity.ng, www.pigschoolsportal.org, www.pibuconsortiumltd-edu.org

Emails: profolugbenga_dd@yahoo.com, info@pomauniversity.ng, enquiry@pomauniversity.ng

 .

*REQUIREMENTS:*
----------------------------
1. *Undergraduates* : 5 credit passes in SSCE, WASC, NECO, NABTEB with maths and English compulsory.

2. *Masters* : Bachelor/Higher Diploma from recognized institution

3. *PhD* : Master degree from recognized institution

*FOR ADMISSION PROCESSING*

THE REGISTRAR POMAINTERNATIONAL BUSINESS ACADEMY
NO 11, IFELAJA STREET, OFF ANIMASHAUN ROAD, OPPOSITE AL-KAD FILLING STATION, BESIDE BAPTIST CHURCH, ALAKUKO, LAGOS, NIGERIA

Link below:
https://www.facebook.com/100067039247496/posts/239138204997486/?flite=scwspnss

https://www.facebook.com/100330655670437/posts/150037587366410/?flite=scwspnss

https://www.facebook.com/100330655670437/posts/150310440672458/?flite=scwspnss

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: POMA University (no 1 Private University In Benin Republic) by Routetosuccess1: 4:05pm On Jan 20, 2022
[1/20, 4:51 AM] Poma: TESTIMONIALS FROM OUR PAST GRADUATES
[1/20, 4:51 AM] Poma: My Name is Awosanya Oluwatomiwa John( matric no PIBU /14/03/MEC/200) ,a bonafide and a qualified graduate of POMA university . I graduated in the year 2019 from the department of mechanical engineering (college of science and technology).

Furthermore, I was the student union council president (2018/2019 academic session) .My university "POMA UNIVERSITY" is no fake at all ,the 5 years I spent in the school has being so real, challenging and unique all the same because my institution is NO place for "SHORT CUT TO SUCCESS " you have to work hard for your grades ,due to hardworking and well certified lecturers and a management team we have .

Poma university is a well accredited university in Benin Republic,and also highly recognised by NUC and NYSC in Nigeria .Poma university is the only private English speaking university in Benin Republic allowed to practice "ENGINEERING "and LAW...Just to cut it all short POMA UNIVERSITY has produced many qualified graduates ,that have undergone their NYSC ,and those that are undergoing theirs presently ,and many that will surely undergo theirs in future..

POMA UNIVERSITY is an academic institution that will surely recommend to all others and pick all over again if I'm chanced to be undergraduate once again.

Longlive PU
Longlive S.U.R
Longlive Republic of Benin
Longlive Republic of Nigeria

Cc.Hon.Chancellor
[1/20, 4:51 AM] Poma: ATTESTATION
First of all I would like to thank the chancellor Prof Dada Olugbenga O.P and the management council of this great institution. Even though, it has been long I wanted to send my appreciation to POMA University for giving the opportunity to be one of the alma mater and which I'm so much proud of.
with your permission Sir, let me attest as to my period of study, honestly it was so great in all ramifications especially my lectures which I so much admired there professionalism in fact they are all fantastic I appreciate them all.
If not because I took a bold decision I wouldn't have been to POMA because i have heard alot from saboteurs, enemies of progress who's intentions is to destroy the good image of this great institution. Thus, he who lifted by God no one can bring him down and if you don't have enemies which means you are not going thing.
Therefore, I'm urging people to debunk all sorts of negativity about the POMA because it has all it takes as University in terms of accreditation and what ever.

Thanks
I remain Murtala Musa Kallamu
ID No: PU/20/01/M.A/PCR/003

1 Like 1 Share

Re: POMA University (no 1 Private University In Benin Republic) by Routetosuccess1: 4:09pm On Jan 20, 2022
[1/20, 3:36 AM] Poma: See this post by NIGERIA VOGUE MEDIA on Google: https://posts.gle/W5KFM9
[1/20, 3:36 AM] Poma: See this post by NIGERIA VOGUE MEDIA on Google: https://posts.gle/ZG9EZe
[1/20, 3:36 AM] Poma: See this post by NIGERIA VOGUE MEDIA on Google: https://posts.gle/ZG9EZe
[1/20, 3:36 AM] Poma: https://www.facebook.com/100330655670437/posts/156958486674320/?flite=scwspns
[1/20, 3:36 AM] Poma: https://www.facebook.com/100330655670437/posts/156958486674320/?flite=scwspns

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: POMA University (no 1 Private University In Benin Republic) by Atundejoshua: 8:42pm On Jan 20, 2022
Poma university is a home for all , to those who don't believe me, you can see different students with their testimonials and testimony about the great institution. for assurance and more see these pictures...

Re: POMA University (no 1 Private University In Benin Republic) by Burgman: 8:57pm On Jan 20, 2022
My Name is Awosanya Oluwatomiwa John( matric no PIBU /14/03/MEC/200) ,a bonafide and a qualified graduate of POMA university . I graduated in the year 2019 from the department of mechanical engineering (college of science and technology).

Furthermore, I was the student union council president (2018/2019 academic session) .My university "POMA UNIVERSITY" is no fake at all ,the 5 years I spent in the school has being so real, challenging and unique all the same because my institution is NO place for "SHORT CUT TO SUCCESS " you have to work hard for your grades ,due to hardworking and well certified lecturers and a management team we have .

Poma university is a well accredited university in Benin Republic,and also highly recognised by NUC and NYSC in Nigeria .Poma university is the only private English speaking university in Benin Republic allowed to practice "ENGINEERING "and LAW...Just to cut it all short POMA UNIVERSITY has produced many qualified graduates ,that have undergone their NYSC ,and those that are undergoing theirs presently ,and many that will surely undergo theirs in future..

POMA UNIVERSITY is an academic institution that will surely recommend to all others and pick all over again if I'm chanced to be undergraduate once again.

Longlive PU
Longlive S.U.R
Longlive Republic of Benin
Longlive Republic of Nigeria

Cc.Hon.Chancellor

Re: POMA University (no 1 Private University In Benin Republic) by Routetosuccess1: 1:57am On Jan 21, 2022
The greatest POMA !!!
Let no one be distracted by the works of mischiefs makers, as we all know POMA is the envy of so many institutions as such it can't be devoid from haters, for which we have to be resolute, focus as it has and continue maintaining the standard.
Even though, no one is hundred percent perfect but POMA is impeccable by the grace of God. As seeing is believing you need to Apply and see for yourself. Thus,I have seen for my self as a graduate from POMA.

I remain Murtala Musa Kallamu
Proudly POMA Alumni
Re: POMA University (no 1 Private University In Benin Republic) by Dammydriss: 10:33am On Jan 21, 2022
I am Iyanda Joy Jumoke a bonafide poma university graduate with matric number pibu/14/03/mec188.... Poma is real and doesn't involve in any fraudulent activities........I traveled to Abuja November last year to do my physical verification and I was surprised poma was recognized at Nysc headquarter at Maitama and also at the federal ministry of education when I got to the secretariat................I've been cleared to go for my service to the glory of God ..............

Long live poma university!!!

(1) (Reply)

Uniabuja Admission List2013 Session Is Out Call07065117374 / Study In Malaysia(BRITISH UNIVERSITY) or Visit Malaysia For (HOLIDAYS/BUSINESS) / Need Help With Your Research Project, Survey Or Statistical Analysis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.