Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,535 members, 7,888,716 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:32 PM

Show I Accept My Female Friend Back? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Show I Accept My Female Friend Back? (1431 Views)

Should I Accept My Sister's Husbands Marriage Proposal? / My Parents Refused To Accept My Suitor / My Fiancée Is Requesting For 500K Before She Can Accept My Wedding Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Show I Accept My Female Friend Back? by Adesamogun(m): 6:57am On Jan 21, 2022
Most of the comments I have been seeing here are just childish “bang her, Bleep her etc” as if that’s what life has to offer. Most of you saying that are the real simp self. None considered that the guy was friends with the girl’s boyfriend ooo. So make the guy no mind, he should break guy code. Oga just set the boundaries and let her know. Once a girl can allow you to be her bestie and even loan you money, Forget it you can Bleep her, you don’t need to prove it to anyone. Sha don’t do what you won’t be proud of. Cos all this people saying Bleep her, do they know how to handle relationships issues aside Bleep

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Fv-ccked My Teacher’s Busty & Succulent Pu-$$y In The Chemistry Lab / Have You Ever Experienced A Mad Coincidence That Got You Really Shocked / Delete One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.