Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,605 members, 7,944,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 03:29 AM

It's Scary In The Labour Market!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / It's Scary In The Labour Market!!! (165 Views)

It's Scary In The Labour Market! / Labour backs Emefiele on CBN’s Naira valuation / What Is The Labour Cost Of Solar Installation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It's Scary In The Labour Market!!! by Mbee247(m): 7:47pm On Jan 20, 2022
Like i do say,the labour market is too full and saturated,imagine 500 people fighting one vacant position.

Mehn it's crazy!

It's scary!

I don't what you guys to keep on doing what you are doing and keep on complaining.

That's why i put in up to myself to share legitimate unknown facts making money online,as most of you know,the world have gone digital but Africa is far behind it.

If one wants to tackle unemployment,we need to start embracing the digital opportunities in the online space.

It's so sad when i see people getting scammed here and there,even they get the right people around them to explain facts on how to make money online,some just don't know what it entails and how it's being done.

There are somethings you need to know and understand about making money online.

So i would be holding a class on WhatsApp sharing "Unknown facts about how to legitimately make money online.

If you are interested in learning the art behind it, check my WhatsApp No. formy signature.

Like i do always say,"it might not be compulsory but it's mandatory".

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Potential Customers On Social Media / Lowbed Truck For Hire, We Deliver Across Nigeria / 5 Reasons Why Hiring PR Writing Websites Is Profitable For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.