Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,912 members, 7,890,031 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:52 AM

Infinix Note 11 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 11 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) (2643 Views)

iPhone 13 Pro Max Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) / Samsung Galaxy A22 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) / Samsung Galaxy A72 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Note 11 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by henry007(m): 8:44pm On Jan 20, 2022
Infinix Note 11 Pro 'Haze Green' Unboxing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7obwTPeNOg

The most powerful phone from the Note 11 line up with consists of 2 other models, the Infinix Note 11i and vanilla Note 11(AMOLED display). Infinix Note 11 Pro is only an incremental upgrade from the Infinix Note 10 Pro. Asides the new design, it spots a slightly higher 120hz refresh rate and a more recent processor, but Note 10 Pro users may not be able to tell the difference in speed.

Specs

• 6.95" FHD+ IPS LCD Display
• 120hz Refresh Rate
• Plastic Back
• MediaTek Helio G96 CPU
• 64MP + 13MP + 2MP Back Camera
• 16MP Front Camera
• 8GB + 128GB RAM/Storage
• 5000mAh Battery (33w Fast Charging)
• Android 11
• 173.06 x 78.37 x 8.7mm

Price: ₦140K

cc lalasticlala

Re: Infinix Note 11 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by drmuchin: 9:02pm On Jan 20, 2022
ur fone go soon spoil

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 11 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by chariisGRACE(m): 10:25pm On Jan 20, 2022
Camera samples?
Re: Infinix Note 11 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Brainard22: 11:55pm On Jan 20, 2022
O
Re: Infinix Note 11 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by oracle009(m): 2:51am On Jan 21, 2022
henry007:
Infinix Note 11 Pro 'Haze Green' Unboxing

cc lalasticlala
I cringed at the way you were shabby with the unboxing. You make your video detestable. There is no reason you can't be 'responsible' while unboxing it. Just a personal advise

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 11 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Chapelbeatz(m): 3:09am On Jan 21, 2022
Why the vawulence my boss
Re: Infinix Note 11 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by dahgifted(m): 7:28am On Jan 21, 2022
Like for Android share for Iphone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Note 11 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by manolates: 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2022
Poor review ... lack of content .... Also you are so late with your unboxing undecided

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 11 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by talktalk4u: 12:22pm On Jan 21, 2022
this Eric guy .. Xiaomi paid this guy to attack transsion brand and iphone undecided
Re: Infinix Note 11 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by kwinbeee: 12:59pm On Jan 21, 2022
Hm
Re: Infinix Note 11 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Randerl: 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2022

Which Kind Rubbish Nonsense Be That.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 11 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by madeofblavk: 4:19pm On Jan 21, 2022
Trash!Trash!!Trash!!!

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 11 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by itoyo: 5:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
Randerl:

grin grin he say rubbish nonsense grin

1 Like

Re: Infinix Note 11 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by DesChyko: 5:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
There is anger in the environment grin
Re: Infinix Note 11 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by michaellovaldo(m): 9:15pm On Jan 21, 2022
oracle009:

I cringed at the way you were shabby with the unboxing. You make your video detestable. There is no reason you can't be 'responsible' while unboxing it. Just a personal advise

I think there is nothing wrong with the way he did the unboxing,it was intentional and alot of phone reviewers do their unboxing like that

But I think he should have placed each item away from the camera after talking about it,he just made the background look jam packed and rough
Re: Infinix Note 11 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Spicycat(f): 10:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
Randerl:

Re: Infinix Note 11 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by oracle009(m): 12:17am On Jan 22, 2022
michaellovaldo:

I think there is nothing wrong with the way he did the unboxing,it was intentional and alot of phone reviewers do their unboxing like that

But I think he should have placed each item away from the camera after talking about it,he just made the background look jam packed and rough

Yea. I've seen many reviewers deliberately damage the products when doing scratch tests and co (durability test). However, I haven't seen a flagrant disregard for artmanship when unboxing. You should unbox the product in a way that makes your viewer wanna see more. His 'vawulence' in the video wasn't justified cheesy

As I said, it was actually my personal observation and advise wink

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 11 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Mohbola(f): 11:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
Hmm
Re: Infinix Note 11 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by GoAndVerifyNow: 8:36am On Dec 09, 2022
oracle009:

Actually, I enjoyed it.

Different strokes for different folks indeed.
Re: Infinix Note 11 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by oracle009(m): 5:40pm On Dec 09, 2022
GoAndVerifyNow:

Actually, I enjoyed it.

Different strokes for different folks indeed.

:Indeed. Different strokes. I remembered I cringed that day with how he was just throwing and tearing everything. I wish the guy luck in his endeavors

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 13pro And 13promax White/green Screen Display. / This Thread Is For Samsung Users / How To Identify A Real Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.