Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,528 members, 7,920,993 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:48 PM

Nollywood Actress Cries Out In Pains After Her PA Absconded With Her Belongings - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nollywood Actress Cries Out In Pains After Her PA Absconded With Her Belongings (722 Views)

Man Cries Out After An Uber Driver Absconded With His Car In Lagos (photos) / Jude Eze: LASTMA Officials Absconded With My Bleeding Wife, Stole N150,000 / Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Cries Out In Pains After Her PA Absconded With Her Belongings by allwell51: 1:49am On Jan 21, 2022
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CY-N4wAId0t/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPppfQRJTOA
Lalasticlala
My mynd44

So Sad: Nollywood actress Chizoba Nwokoye cries out in pains after her PA named Success absconded with all her phones, ATM card, Car key and other personal belongings, he has completely wiped her account empty, anyone with any useful information on his whereabouts should please hit her up!!! ��

Re: Nollywood Actress Cries Out In Pains After Her PA Absconded With Her Belongings by bmdmix11: 3:06am On Jan 21, 2022
ehya
Re: Nollywood Actress Cries Out In Pains After Her PA Absconded With Her Belongings by Edoreborn: 3:24am On Jan 21, 2022
All na 4 show.. meanwhile,,today na my born day..show some love.. Also my 10years on ds forum,, though I lost my phone and couldn't access my original moniker "edo3"..

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Cries Out In Pains After Her PA Absconded With Her Belongings by pyyxxaro: 5:48am On Jan 21, 2022
What CRYPTOCURRENCY cannot do does not exist cool
Re: Nollywood Actress Cries Out In Pains After Her PA Absconded With Her Belongings by Lindodo20: 5:52am On Jan 21, 2022
Nollywood ashawo dey get PA...to carry bag and bring condom, I guesscheesy
Re: Nollywood Actress Cries Out In Pains After Her PA Absconded With Her Belongings by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:55am On Jan 21, 2022
Edoreborn:
All na 4 show.. meanwhile,,today na my born day..show some love.. Also my 10years on ds forum,, though I lost my phone and couldn't access my original moniker "edo3"..
Who cares about your birthday? cheesy cheesy
And who also cares about your phone?
Your birthday and phone wey you lost too na for show.. cheesy wink
How does that sound? Unintelligent I guess..
That was how you sounded when you said it was for show.. smiley
Re: Nollywood Actress Cries Out In Pains After Her PA Absconded With Her Belongings by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:57am On Jan 21, 2022
Post his pictures on all social media and put a little bounty on his head..
Or better Still report to the police immediately..
Re: Nollywood Actress Cries Out In Pains After Her PA Absconded With Her Belongings by Ovana(f): 6:10am On Jan 21, 2022
What sort of heartless boy is this?

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Cybercrime/ritual Killing Is On The Increase In Nigeria / Many Killed In Enugu As Herdsmen Attack Enugu / So sad! A friend is a victim of Fake Islamic cleric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.