Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,610 members, 7,975,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 12:47 AM

Fasting And Praying Day 10 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fasting And Praying Day 10 (178 Views)

Man Goes Mad After Prolonged Fasting And Praying (photo) / "You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says / RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fasting And Praying Day 10 by Earthkumy(m): 2:45am On Jan 21, 2022
Fasting and Praying day 10

Topic: forgiveness is needed in 2022

Text: Heb 12:14

Unforgiveness is one of the little innocent wrongs that can ruin destinies and draw one way from fulfilling the purpose and the will of God in their lives. The danger of unforgiveness is that you think you are doing the person you are angry with, but little did you know that many of them are enjoying their lives, while you suffer self inflicted heartbreak, pains that can cause you a health problem you can't handle. Unforgiveness is a personal prison, one innocently in prison himself. My first attempt at holding grudges against someone was 8 years ago. We were into music and he was doing Christian music. He wanted to go and visit a music marketer. I gave him my CD or demo as it is called to help me submit to the marketer, he took it and told me he gave it to the marketer little did I know he kept it in his room. When I met with the marketer after many months, he denied receiving my CD and when he listened to my song he agreed to market it. I was very angry, because the marketer was willing to market me and he whom I called friend stood on the way. Shortly God called me. And I saw myself in vision walking into bible school but when I heard my friend's voice in the Bible School I turned back and said I'm not going again. When I woke I understood God didn't want me to hold unforgiveness in my heart and I immediately made peace with him without even telling him what he did to me. I know he will be reading this, but it is ok, I'm just sharing for lessons sake. We are still cool though. My calling as pastor would have been destroyed because of unnecessary anger. My question to you now is who are you holding prisoner in your heart. Is time to free them, God is saying to you let my people go. Is all for your own good, if God can open your eyes to see what you are losing, you will know you are not doing anybody but yourself. The scripture above says follow peace with all men, not some men, not your tribe, no, but all men.

Prayer

Dear heavenly Father, by your Holy Spirit please give me a forgiving and loving heart. I thereby free and release everyone I held captive in the prison of my heart. You said if we forgive, we shall be forgiven, I believe I have received your forgiveness as I forgive others in Jesus name Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Tunisia: How Super Eagles Will Deal With 2021 AFCON Clash – Eguavoen / The Supporting Cast / A Little Girl's Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.