Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,137 members, 7,970,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 10:22 AM

If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? (9387 Views)

Unbelievable! See What A Primary School Teacher Is Teaching Her Pupils / PHOTO: How A Secondary School Teacher Reacts To WAEC Result / Thugs Beat-up Teacher Who Flogged Oba-of-Benin's Grand-daughter!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by HyeBits: 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2011
You have never seen a witch of a teacher. It's about my chemistry teacher. She teaches all classes by dictation and wonder how a woman can beat so expertly as she did. Twenty (20) minutes before the class after her usual dictation, she will start this eloquent abuse that makes us felt we are nothing and will never achieve in this life. Having her the first period is  feet-dragged day festival for us all, and you dare not attend the class. When I got the highest mark in her class, I came to her notice as I was known as the quiet type. Since then she will come to class to abuse and threathen my ability.  Whenever I remember this treatment I wonder how many would-be great leaders and achiever are disadvantaged because of teacher like this.I felt hate for her, I thank God today that people like her made my passing through Nigerian premier university possible. So what can we do to them, after all, we are happy, getting happy or happier for that today.
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by duno: 1:41pm On Jun 22, 2011
none, i was well liked  tongue
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by akunta(f): 1:41pm On Jun 22, 2011
Intresting thread, but personally no teacher comes 2 mind
cos i was a very good student, reason: i fear cane/punishment pass anythg! grin
so, i always made sure, u would never catch me doing anything wrong
infact i only got punished like 2x and cos it was a general punshiment kinnda thing.
I was exteremly lucky, besides na this small body person go see punish? grin grin
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by reubeno(m): 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2011
If i ever catch my maths teacher his name is Kelly Afetimokai popular known as CHOCOMILO ( OSOGRAM)  i will skin him alive, the dude almost frustrated me out of school any sha i be hard man.
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by hackney(m): 1:44pm On Jun 22, 2011
Sec school teacher; not really but uni? YES!

I will like to lash my thermodynamics lecturer for lecturing by whispering.
i will prise his mouth wide open and stuff it with handouts.
ratty man.
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 22, 2011
Chai i think say Nland people nice o, until this thread start, i no fit teach una pikin o, una go break my head, or send militant make dem come kill me self
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by yimiton(f): 2:03pm On Jun 22, 2011
Oh, how I'll love to really really punish Mr. Inegbedion, My JSS 1 Mathematics teacher. I'll make him crawl on all four round the school and drive my car through muddy water to ensure that he's covered in mud! I'll have all JSS1-3 students cane and make fun of him.

Mr. Inegbedion was a bad man, he not only flogged children for nothing he also used to handle the just budding breasts of JSS 1 to 3 children! He was totally shameless and we were beside ourselves with joy when he was finally transferred to an all boys school. THE PERVERT!
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by mallorca(m): 2:08pm On Jun 22, 2011
PurestBoy:

.[size=14pt], AND WHAT ARE YOU NOW?? BANKOLE[/size] grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by yesboss20(m): 2:23pm On Jun 22, 2011
Hah, this is the most interesting thread I've read in weeks. Nice.
In my case, I thought public schl stds suffered more than those in private but I was wrng. I had my j.s.s in a public schl where diverse forms of punishmt were shared equali amng stds, such as general slaps (in a class of abt 100stds), beatings with belts (V-belt of cars, military belt) etc, but the worst was in s.s.2, biology teacher. This man was so psychotic, one minute laffin, da next, he is trashing every1 like no man's business. He neva defined da numba of strokes, he'd just go on and on using anythng in sight! Chai, we suffered.
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by yesboss20(m): 2:24pm On Jun 22, 2011
Hah, this is the most interesting thread I've read in weeks. Nice.
In my case, I thought public schl stds suffered more than those in private but I was wrng. I had my j.s.s in a public schl where diverse forms of punishmt were shared equali amng stds, such as general slaps (in a class of abt 100stds), beatings with belts (V-belt of cars, military belt) etc, but the worst was in s.s.2, biology teacher. This man was so psychotic, one minute laffin, da next, he is trashing every1 like no man's business. He neva defined da numba of strokes, he'd just go on and on using anythng in sight! Chai, we suffered.
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by temmytanny(m): 2:26pm On Jun 22, 2011
I cant even remember any but i really love this thread cant stop laughing
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by dollypi(m): 2:27pm On Jun 22, 2011
Mr Badiru. The worst year of my primary education was in his class. I don't know why he hated me, but he always had a bad-word to say about me. Saw him recently, and he looked so tiny standing beside me. I wondered how such a tiny man (about 5'5") could have made me feel so bad.
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by foyeks2001(f): 2:48pm On Jun 22, 2011
first person, that wld b my vice principal(admission), Mr Fadahunsi (alias Yo idi e), d man beat me up of doing , was caught on my way to d library, he asked of my mission, told him I was on my way to library, asked if we were having any class, told him we were on free period, could u believe dis useless man still dealt with me afterall my explanations, was asked to Yodi e(bend), was given 3 strokes at d middle of my spinal cord(thats where he beats students), It happened when I was in SSS1, heard d useless man is late now

second person, dat wld b our principal Mr Mabawonku, though was wronged, I was caught at d assembly, not doing my hair, was given 2 strokes of cane at d left side of my ear, (happened when I was in SSS2, first term), left this school end of first term

all these happened at Muslim College Oworonshoki, Oworonshoki Lagos State,

I didnt have problems at Government Secondary School (Tundun-Wada), WuseZone4, Abuja, I was transferred from Muslim College Oworo to this school , all of them were gentled on us all, except for d notorious students, they beat students with koboko at this school,
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by Pafuri(m): 2:54pm On Jun 22, 2011
Mr. Oluokun (PAPY), Senior Housemaster and Sports Coach at Olivet Baptist High School, Oyo in the 1970s. This ugly man was the meanest, most evil, and most sadistic of all teachers. Black as charcoal, with the flatest, yet biggest nose sitting on the ugliest face anyone could lay claim to, this SATAN seemed to derive some uncanny pleasure in flogging students under the least pretext. If he did that across the board, one would have considered him an equal opportunity disciplinarian (I call that devil). But he did not, preferring to always leave out the students from his village of Fiditi near Oyo. I hope he is now dead, and that he is burning in the hottest hell-fire, the baboon. I also hope his children are literate enough to read and understand this. Your father was EVIL.

Oomph, that felt good. cool cool grin grin
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by Ibime(m): 3:03pm On Jun 22, 2011
I never had problem with any teacher. Infact, I prefer the ones who flog cos in my school days, it was a game to see who could take the most floggings. Needless to say, I was the hardest man who could take 100 strokes without flinching. cool
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by iice(f): 3:03pm On Jun 22, 2011
None.  If they talk something, i usually ignore them.  
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by freepeople: 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2011
My SS2 form mistress. Who is a divorcee and a mother of two. Made two unsuccessful attempts to abuse me sexually in her quarter. I was afraid to disclose my encounter with her to the principal. My refusal to have carnal knowledge of her generated so much enemity between us that she campaigned against the decision of the principal to appoint me to the position of the senior prefect. I've forgiven her, but I'm yet to forget about the encounter.My SS2 form mistress. Who is a divorcee and a mother of two. Made two unsuccessful attempts to abuse me sexually in her quarter. I was afraid to disclose my encounter with her to the principal. My refusal to have carnal knowledge of her generated so much enemity between us that she campaigned against the decision of the principal to appoint me to the position of the senior prefect. I've forgiven her, but I'm yet to forget about the encounter.
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by schboy1: 3:19pm On Jun 22, 2011
hey i would love to deal with a man kalled EKIBE, but i will only leave him cause i learnt abit from him.
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by 190: 3:20pm On Jun 22, 2011
pereze:

Common quite your mouth there, who u be?
Don't tell me u are accusing them of making u an annoying big mouthed fellow, grow up son!

Clearly you are WITCH angry angry
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by Ignatio(m): 3:21pm On Jun 22, 2011
Our secondary schools sure need to be examing the psychology of there teachers.
Well, I've forgiven the teacher so need mentioning him.
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by dearzi(f): 3:22pm On Jun 22, 2011
Mr. Otakpor: (FEGO) some guardian he was! he robbed me of my pocket money.

Prince J.O. Kobiowu or something (FEGO), a CRS teacher for that matter!!! (Christian Religious Studies) the bloody man was a pervert! He asked me out! dude I was in JS3!! I refused to date this ugly, ancient man, and afterwards became the object of his anger! Every opportunity he could get he'd flog me, send me out of his class, send me to the staff office for more flogging, I ran into him in Ife, and idiot still asked me out--why'd I want to date you after all that abuse! and I was darn good at CRS.

Mr. Olajide (Sagamu): Granted I wasn't good at physics, but trying to handle me wasn't going to help me learn physics either! I would love to slap this man for that, how dare you! I could have been better at physics if this man was worth the paper his title was written on!  angry
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by Hilundi: 3:29pm On Jun 22, 2011
Mine is Shehu Abdullahi Bodinga,the guy is too full of himslef and i detest such a character.He was the Zonal Inspector while i served in Sokoto State.
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by ronkebp(f): 3:31pm On Jun 22, 2011
I will love to punish Mrs Pangzim, federal girls langtang, that lady hated me for no reason, she saw me as a notorious girl, even when i was obeying the rules, she still saw me as disobeying them. Another, that am glad i punnished though not enough, was a student teacher (male) serving then, i was in jss 3, he asked a 'prefect' to beat the living hell out of me because he said i was disturbing his class, which i did not do, then after my school (graduated) i met him, one day around University of Jos(guess he was doing a graduate course), the guy had forgotten who i was, and then decided to ask me out, omo!!! i showed him pepper, though, i told him later what his offense was and he apologised, but no taataa, for yaanyaan, i still feel like asking some boys to beat him up for me, so he knows what i really felt.
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by OWOLAYEMO: 3:33pm On Jun 22, 2011
, Hmmm Cant remember any that really treated me so badly; im too old to remember their names or maybe im just very lucky.
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by mikeobk(m): 4:14pm On Jun 22, 2011
if i hav my way, i'll teach my ss2 geography teacher the lesson of his half life, He never teaches, he only reads his text books out for us to jote, He insults students and made most of us hate him like the smell or sh-t. One day, he asked us to com wit our notes for submition. Only 1 guy (chimele) had a complete note. He then said ''all of u are going 2b motor part touts and chimele will be a minister'' if i see dat man anywhere, i'll arrange niger delta millitants+ boko'haram to castrate him.
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 22, 2011
Can't recall his name but I know we use to call him BROKEN BOTTLE.
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by mafifle: 4:27pm On Jun 22, 2011
I will empty a bag of cement into the mouth of one Moses Enoch Ngaji for wrognly acusing and framing me then in secondary school. I ran into him 8 years after, but my church mind couldnt allow me do that.
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by Logba: 4:49pm On Jun 22, 2011
I have forgiven him--he is dead.
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by azeeza(f): 4:56pm On Jun 22, 2011
Am a regular customer to frog jump back them,to the extent it becomes a hobby cry, mr Akande a.k.a vulgar fraction  my math teacher is my nightmare each time we have a math class  it's either you are in the library or you are on you on.you dare not tell him that he made a mistake or you dnt understand and he is the type of teacher who tarnish you imag to you parent to get some dough.my punishment for him be Frog jump shikena cool
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by azeeza(f): 5:00pm On Jun 22, 2011
Am a regular customer to frog jump back them,to the extent it becomes a hobby cry, mr Akande a.k.a vulgar fraction  my math teacher is my nightmare each time we have a math class  it's either you are in the library or you are on you on.you dare not tell him that he made a mistake or you dnt understand and he is the type of teacher who tarnish you image to you parent to get some dough.my punishment for him be Frog jump shikena cool
Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by johnjoel(m): 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2011
cool ;d :d

Re: If U Had A Chance, To Punish Ur Past Sec School Teacher? Who And Why? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 22, 2011
johnjoel:

cool ;d :d
LMFAO at that picture, chai the teacher owned his ass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun Donates Opon Imo To teachers / How Do You Motivate Yourself To Study? / 2018/2019 Oau Aspirant Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.