Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,161 members, 7,890,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:55 AM

Advise Needed On This Serious Issues Of My. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise Needed On This Serious Issues Of My. (257 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Joke With Serious Issues? / I Saw This On My Bed!! When I Opened The Door ..advise Needed / Cheating Wife. Advise Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advise Needed On This Serious Issues Of My. by beauty16: 8:07am On Jan 21, 2022
I pray next month will be easy for me this first month of January didn't favour me at all and is getting me feed up,nothing is moving on rather than spending ,no support no advicer no one is listing to me no help and am getting tired already,apart from business is there no any other easy way to earn money because am tired of business already and am planning on giving up on it for sometimes,advice needed please what should I do.
Re: Advise Needed On This Serious Issues Of My. by ajailer(m): 8:20am On Jan 21, 2022
Firstly you need to do away with the negative mindset that this month ain't favouring you. Everyone has one or two challenges they face but we all overcome by the blood of Jesus. I believe you are healthy, believe me, there are ppl on hospital beds right now that will gladly pay you for them to transfer their condition to you if you want. So believe me, be grateful and use the word of God to overcome whatever challenges you might be going through at the moment.

Tough times don't last but tough ppl do. Shalom
Re: Advise Needed On This Serious Issues Of My. by beauty16: 8:37am On Jan 21, 2022
ajailer:
Firstly you need to do away with the negative mindset that this month ain't favouring you. Everyone has one or two challenges they face but we all overcome by the blood of Jesus. I believe you are healthy, believe me, there are ppl on hospital beds right now that will gladly pay you for them to transfer their condition to you if you want. So believe me, be grateful and use the word of God to overcome whatever challenges you might be going through at the moment.

Tough times don't last but tough ppl do. Shalom
you are right I fell much better with your words tnkz

(1) (Reply)

Jealousy Vs Envy; Which Is More Deadly In A Romantic Relationship? Lets Find Out / Simple Inclined Men Perish!!! / Where's Deadrat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.