Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,251 members, 7,907,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 10:24 AM

Nigeria’s Economy Under Buhari Worse Than 10 Years Ago: World Bank - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Economy Under Buhari Worse Than 10 Years Ago: World Bank (343 Views)

Majority Of Nigerians Feel Less Safe Than They Did 5 Years Ago – World Risk Poll / Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance / Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria’s Economy Under Buhari Worse Than 10 Years Ago: World Bank by Elbinawi: 9:27am On Jan 21, 2022
Nigeria’s economy under Buhari worse than 10 years ago: World Bank https:///d4hlO8VAp0
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Under Buhari Worse Than 10 Years Ago: World Bank by donbachi(m): 9:54am On Jan 21, 2022
Brutality
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Under Buhari Worse Than 10 Years Ago: World Bank by Elbinawi: 9:57am On Jan 21, 2022
Nigeria’s economy under Buhari worse than 10 years ago: World Bank

Me:

Maybe the World Bank did not see the rice pyramids unveiled in Abuja recently by the Buhari regime. And World Bank is also unaware that the Buhari regime fed thousands of school children in their homes via "e-feeding" during the COVID-19 lockdown.

The World Bank lacked basic information on Nigeria because the genocidal Buhari regime is the "biggest employer of labor" in the history of the Nigerian state as more than 100,000 armed bandits were offered employment in Northern Nigeria.

BokoHaram terrorists in the North East now offer receipts signed by their officials to Farmers and Herdsmen who paid Taxes to them. I think World Bank is unaware of this.

Lest I Forget! Before Buhari came to power the unemployment rate was 8.7% but presently the unemployment rate is more than 30%. Among the Youthful population this figure is worst.

Conclusion:

Buhari's failure is intergenerational. The worst in Nigerian history.

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: Nigeria’s Economy Under Buhari Worse Than 10 Years Ago: World Bank by BiafranPatriot: 10:09am On Jan 21, 2022
According to zombies....and their useless handlers...

Their major Problem is IPOB.

The Country they love is disintegrating, but their Problem is a "Unit" of the country that has the Ballz to ask for referendum.

I just pity those that are yarning dust every time on this platform...

Buhari actualized Biafra!!

(1) (Reply)

HELLO AFRICANS, DID YOU KNOW YOU ARE NOW OLD ENOUGH TO ENJOY SELF-DETERMINATION? / May You Never Receive A Call From Buhari Today / I Told Nmamdikanu That I Will Smoke Him Out Says Asari Dokumbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.