Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,615 members, 7,914,656 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:50 AM

How To Manage A Business With A Low Budget! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Manage A Business With A Low Budget! (143 Views)

Nigerian Girls Show Off Their Low Budget In Account Balance Challenge / How To Manage Money As A Nigerian In Your 20s / How To Manage A Startup Business Growth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Manage A Business With A Low Budget! by Mbee247(m): 9:59am On Jan 21, 2022
Why Every Business Needs To Adopt The Use Of Digital Marketing In It's Operations!

You see i don't know why some business owners especially Nigerians are deaf to making use of digital media to promote their businesses.

Let me share you guys a story..

I used to know someone in my neighborhood that have been doing one particular business for 9 years offline,the business is still the same,all operations done offline without not form of investment in offline adverts,now we are in a digital economy where just on Fb,you can run an advert for as little as a thousand naira,get leads and sell to them.

Every time i pass there,i am always telling and advising the said business owner that embracing digital media to market is the way but he turns deaf hears to them.

I got no choice than to stop wasting my energy in giving advise.

The business owner have been doing business for good 9 years without geometric growth.

The digital economy is here to stay and it's going to be for a very long time.

As in, don't you get?

You don't need a big awesome budget to begin your digital media marketing journey.

You can start building your audience for free on any social media account as far as you've got the time, expertise and quality content to attract them.

If you want fast result,you can push your content with paid digital advertising.

When you look at guys that started their digital marketing journey about 2-3 years ago,they growth in business is said to increase 5X than someone who started a business full-time offline.

Digital Marketing is now the future!

Infact what am i saying,now is the FUTURE and it's already in use.

To your implementation!

©Bee

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Hashtags For Online Business Growth / Make Money From The Comfort Of Your Home / How To Monetize Your Writing Skills.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.