Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,872 members, 7,876,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:46 PM

Simon Ekpa Vs IPOB DOS War: Residents Flee South East As Killings, Unrest Rise - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Vs IPOB DOS War: Residents Flee South East As Killings, Unrest Rise (503 Views)

Simon Ekpa Condemn's Ipob DOS For Today's Sit At Home. / Herdsmen Flee South-East, Invade Benue Communities / Residents Flee Villages, Communities In South-east As Killings, Unrest Rise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simon Ekpa Vs IPOB DOS War: Residents Flee South East As Killings, Unrest Rise by Beelzebub666: 10:46am On Jan 21, 2022
By Maazi Ogbonnaya Okoro, a popular Igbo historian/linguist/author.

"It is not DOS, it is Simon Ekpa", they'd say.

Who is DOS?

Who is Simon Ekpa?

What and who are they representing?

Why the confusion? Why not settle whatever disagreement you guys have outside Nigeria without making those back home suffer it?

DOS will decree. Simon Ekpa etie nke ya. Ndị kwe ma ndi ekweghị. And none of them is in Nigeria. They are outside. One in Finland. Ndị ọzọ from different countries.

Why the confusion?

Why not have one voice?

Why making rules out of bloated ego when something happens in the East after creating the atmosphere, you will hear:

"It is DSS. It is SSS. It is state sponsored terrorist from the Sahel".

I shake my head for ala Igbo.

I blame nobody.

I blame the ineptitudes masquerading as Igbo leaders and politicians. There is a large leadership gap between the so called leaders and the masses.

]Lack of good leadership makes way for anarchy. I remember the days of Micheal Ọkpara. The days of Sam Mbakwe. The days of Akanụ Ịbịam. When ala Igbo was home. Now, we run away from home..

I paused.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Vs IPOB DOS War: Residents Flee South East As Killings, Unrest Rise by Beelzebub666: 10:48am On Jan 21, 2022
More reactions

Re: Simon Ekpa Vs IPOB DOS War: Residents Flee South East As Killings, Unrest Rise by heniford2: 10:50am On Jan 21, 2022
Good for you as you pause like this go sleep grin onyia uwa grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Vs IPOB DOS War: Residents Flee South East As Killings, Unrest Rise by BiafranPatriot: 10:55am On Jan 21, 2022
IPOB making Uncircumcised Almajiri and their Afonja side kicks Mad!!

A man in detention still has more coverage than even their useless Presidiot!!

TRULY THE GOD OF IPOB IS LIVING!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Simon Ekpa Vs IPOB DOS War: Residents Flee South East As Killings, Unrest Rise by tungamaje: 11:00am On Jan 21, 2022
Lies, nobody is fleeing the southeast. Rather those in the north are fleeing to the south in droves. If you doubt me, go to Gwagwalada and observe hundreds of youths on top of trailers en route to the south
Re: Simon Ekpa Vs IPOB DOS War: Residents Flee South East As Killings, Unrest Rise by Golan007: 11:00am On Jan 21, 2022
Confusion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Vs IPOB DOS War: Residents Flee South East As Killings, Unrest Rise by Golan007: 11:00am On Jan 21, 2022
tungamaje:
Lies, nobody is fleeing the southeast. Rather those in the north are fleeing to the south in droves. If you doubt me, go to Gwagwalada and observe hundreds of youths on top of trailers en route to the south
South West and South South.
Re: Simon Ekpa Vs IPOB DOS War: Residents Flee South East As Killings, Unrest Rise by Investigative: 11:05am On Jan 21, 2022
Yes they are fleeing to
Kastina
Zamfara
Kaduna

Some clowns from South east instead of fighting for Igbo presidency like other region youths
They are chasing clout with ipob

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Vs IPOB DOS War: Residents Flee South East As Killings, Unrest Rise by tungamaje: 11:08am On Jan 21, 2022
Golan007:

South West and South South.

But when I visited the east during Christmas, I met a lot of Yorubas who were comfortably living there. These were into house building. They wouldn't have been there if locals were fleeing
Re: Simon Ekpa Vs IPOB DOS War: Residents Flee South East As Killings, Unrest Rise by abeeee(m): 12:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
Mods take it to front page

Take it to front

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Vs IPOB DOS War: Residents Flee South East As Killings, Unrest Rise by Sergio104(m): 12:19pm On Jan 21, 2022
embarassed

Not good

1 Like

Re: Simon Ekpa Vs IPOB DOS War: Residents Flee South East As Killings, Unrest Rise by FreeStuffsNG: 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
"......
The Falcon cannot hear the falconer;
Things Fall apart ; (and) the centre (of IPOB terrorists) cannot hold;

~W. Butler Yeats

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Nigeria forever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simon Ekpa Vs IPOB DOS War: Residents Flee South East As Killings, Unrest Rise by Ibaaboy(m): 1:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
Ok

(1) (Reply)

2023: APC Reacts To Controversies On Tinubu’s Wealth,medical Fitness / It's Funny, 2nd Niger Bridge Will Be Completed Before The PDP Secretariat. / Why the Supreme Court struck out executive order 10 due to federalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.