Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,350 members, 7,881,294 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:04 PM

Profile Of Abiodun Sylvester Alabi, The New Lagos Police Commissioner (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Abiodun Sylvester Alabi, The New Lagos Police Commissioner (Photos) (36298 Views)

Is Akin Alabi The Fastest Rising Politician In Oyo State? / Peter Obi Meets With The Canadian High Commissioner (Photos) / Victor Edoror, Others Visit Police Commissioner (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Abiodun Sylvester Alabi, The New Lagos Police Commissioner (Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 7:39pm On Jan 21, 2022
Tools for 2023
Re: Profile Of Abiodun Sylvester Alabi, The New Lagos Police Commissioner (Photos) by Vinesee: 7:43pm On Jan 21, 2022
Will heaven fall if an igbo officer is appointed commissioner of police for Lagos?
Re: Profile Of Abiodun Sylvester Alabi, The New Lagos Police Commissioner (Photos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
uptimum123:
Wishing him good luck

I still believe Lagos state needs it's own state police

BAT for President

Are you not ashamed of yourself marketing a drug dealer, a political criminal, a myopic looter to rule Nigeria. I pity your gullibility and your family.
Re: Profile Of Abiodun Sylvester Alabi, The New Lagos Police Commissioner (Photos) by uptimum123(m): 8:17pm On Jan 21, 2022
ENIGMATIC2023:

Are you not ashamed of yourself marketing a drug dealer, a political criminal, a myopic looter to rule Nigeria. I pity your gullibility and your family.

Allegation upon allegations with no concrete evidence. If I ask you to provide evidence of your allegations now it will turn to dem say dem say. It's apparent you are the gullible person here.

Tinubu is a leader with great intellect and he is our next President.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Abiodun Sylvester Alabi, The New Lagos Police Commissioner (Photos) by Michcole: 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2022
fergie001:

SOURCE

PROFILE:

Congratulations Sir distinguished comrades. I pray & hope to rise through the ranks like you did.
Re: Profile Of Abiodun Sylvester Alabi, The New Lagos Police Commissioner (Photos) by Tribalism123(m): 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
uptimum123:
Wishing him good luck

BAT for President

People like u are not always satisfied with Buhari dishes. U need more abi?
Count me in because I am voting for Tinubi this time around.
Re: Profile Of Abiodun Sylvester Alabi, The New Lagos Police Commissioner (Photos) by uptimum123(m): 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
Tribalism123:

People like u are not always satisfied with Buhari dishes. U need more abi?
Count me in because I am voting for Tinubi this time around.

Good for you

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Abiodun Sylvester Alabi, The New Lagos Police Commissioner (Photos) by delpee(f): 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
Samchelsea:
Great......Just curious to know why the same ethnic tribe is always the commissioner of police in Lagos, which is not obtainable in other states because the Federal govt controls the police force.

There have been CPs from other tribes in the past.
Re: Profile Of Abiodun Sylvester Alabi, The New Lagos Police Commissioner (Photos) by godofuck231: 7:41am On Jan 22, 2022
uptimum123:
Wishing him good luck

BAT for President

we don't need a corrupt and half blind dragon, let him retire to his wife and fukk her properly
Re: Profile Of Abiodun Sylvester Alabi, The New Lagos Police Commissioner (Photos) by Kissiemu(m): 7:54am On Jan 22, 2022
Beremx:
It’s been a long time a Christian has been appointed as a commissioner of police in Lagos.
Who that one help?
Re: Profile Of Abiodun Sylvester Alabi, The New Lagos Police Commissioner (Photos) by Homiesjinxbank: 4:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
Leave Tinubu alone,let him worry about himself....

Dude no even know you existed somewhere

uptimum123:

Worry about yourself my brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback: Obasanjo Campaigning For President Jonathan (Photos) / Senator Abubakar Kyari Wears Military Outfit (Photos) / The Moment Peter Obi Arrived At The Venue Of ICAN Annual Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.