Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,711 members, 7,938,155 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 06:41 PM

Your best friend having affair with your lover - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your best friend having affair with your lover (4557 Views)

How Can I Stop My Affair With My Neighbour? / My Affair With A Generous Aristo / My Girl Friend Is Having Affair With My Dad What Should I Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your best friend having affair with your lover by prettysly(f): 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2006
it has happened to me before

i was so jealous but decided to keep low and i was really hurt.

am still close to her and we're still best friends
Re: Your best friend having affair with your lover by khuna(f): 9:12am On Nov 24, 2006
see the hardest thing to do is to walk away and is also the best thing.
calabarman your story was really nice but the girl was never yours she was a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Your best friend having affair with your lover by kanmosyl(m): 6:01pm On Feb 15, 2007
You just do as if nuffin has happened and u go on with ur life but before u go on try as much as possible to satisfy urself with the arry sexually u can then allow her to goon her own.
Re: Your best friend having affair with your lover by lizzy47(f): 1:15pm On Feb 19, 2007
well greatpeter i totally agree with u there is no need for violence its obvious they both dont love u so ditch them and continue with ur life, cos as long as there is life there is hope for better love grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Your best friend having affair with your lover by Echidime(m): 11:05am On May 05, 2007
I will wait till both of them got married then I will take revenge.if the are together I will Bleep the girl again and send some girl to Bleep the man and get me the video clips. if there marry different people I will still do same.
Re: Your best friend having affair with your lover by syrene(f): 12:10am On Aug 04, 2007
its really a good thing. it just goes to show dat i aint got no bestfriend or lover. i just ve enemies, i'll walk away and thank my God that i knew on time b4 somethin more evil is planned 4 me. peeps lik dat aint worth it at all in life
Re: Your best friend having affair with your lover by Emad(f): 2:55pm On Aug 23, 2007
@ topic
then he/ she is clearly not your best friend but ur worst enemy
Re: Your best friend having affair with your lover by dellaz(f): 3:05pm On Aug 23, 2007
WHAT??
She's definately not a friend of mine
and he is soooooooooo not worth it!
Re: Your best friend having affair with your lover by Bosdem(f): 3:41pm On Sep 06, 2007
It has happen to me, betrayal raise to power 2, life goes on my people
Re: Your best friend having affair with your lover by ekong0514(m): 3:55pm On Aug 06, 2008
Friends will always be friends,

Weda girl or Boyfriend of mine, I blame D intruder Whom simply dnt respect me.

I go hapi sef say Na my padi Confirm Am 4 me Dan A stranger straffin My Own. word!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who's The Hottest? Flavour, Iyanya, Lynxxx Or Peter Of P'square (photos) / Help,my Fiance's Parent Said I cnt Marry Their Son / I Fell In Love With A Guy While Impersonating My Elder Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.