Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,702 members, 7,945,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:13 PM

Herbalist Invites Gospel Singer, Gozie Okeke To Event, Sprays Him Money (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Herbalist Invites Gospel Singer, Gozie Okeke To Event, Sprays Him Money (video) (530 Views)

American Priest Sprays Holy Water From Squirt Gun To Maintain Social Distancing / Father Charles Okeke-Odogwu Found Dead In His Car In Anambra (Photos) / Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Herbalist Invites Gospel Singer, Gozie Okeke To Event, Sprays Him Money (video) by celebritylife: 3:17pm On Jan 21, 2022
A video of a herbalist spraying money on gospel musician, Gozie Okeke has left tongues wagging on social media.

It was gathered that the gospel musician was invited to the show by the herbalist.

During the show, the musician began singing as the herbalist sprayed money on him heavily.

See reactions below:

"Gospel artist Prince Gozie Okeke praising a well-known native doctor as he sprays him a lot of money"

"Dibia na humans, omenala was there before the existence of Christianity in our Land... We must Honor & identify those whom have answered Their call ..
SAYING RESPECTFULLY �"

"You are the one that referred to him as gospel artist.
Even the devil can preach the gospel"

"Money money ���"

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S25q27g59BU

cc Seun, Lalasticlala

Re: Herbalist Invites Gospel Singer, Gozie Okeke To Event, Sprays Him Money (video) by Righteousness2(m): 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
Gozie! You cannot Serve GOD and Mammon!

These shows the sort of Christianity he profess! Fake Christianity! Christianity with no substance! Lukewarm Christianity! The Christianity that JESUS Christ will spue out of his mouth! The Christianity that will hear,
I NEVER KNEW YOU! Depart from me ye that Work Iniquity!

Joshua 24:15
And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are There Many Ways That Lead To God? / Lying Christians And Pastors....you Will Feel The Wrath Of TMH / Pastor Kumuyi Has No Personal Property Or Personal Bank Account!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.