Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,193 members, 7,891,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:27 AM

Nigerian Big Boy Sprays Course Mate Who Always Helped With His Assignment (video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Big Boy Sprays Course Mate Who Always Helped With His Assignment (video (1492 Views)

I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It / A Nairalander Tie The Knot With Old Time Course Mate 15 Years After Graduation. / Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Big Boy Sprays Course Mate Who Always Helped With His Assignment (video by Crossboy(m): 8:12pm On Jan 21, 2022
Nigerian big boy sprays course mate who always helped with his assignment as they sign out from school (Video)
A Nigerian big boy has been captured on camera spraying Naira notes on his classmates as they signed out of the institution they were schooling in.

The young man appreciated the young lady by giving her a number Naira of notes, with his friends joining in in the celebration and popping bottles of alcoholic beverage on the both of them.

According to the guy, before they signed out, the lady was instrumental in course of his program in the institution as she always helped him with his assignments. Now that they are graduates, he remembers her for her kindness and gives her some money in style.

The video was shared online and while many are not quite okay with his method of appreciating her, others are merely okay with the gesture because at least, he remembered her unlike some people who could care less.

Watch the video in the link below
https://www.metaform.com.ng/2022/01/nigerian-big-boy-sprays-course-mate-who.html

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Sprays Course Mate Who Always Helped With His Assignment (video by Crossboy(m): 8:12pm On Jan 21, 2022
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Sprays Course Mate Who Always Helped With His Assignment (video by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:16pm On Jan 21, 2022
Respect to the guy for been appreciative..he did nice..
He looks handsome by the way.. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Sprays Course Mate Who Always Helped With His Assignment (video by Boogyman557: 8:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters

WTF MAN
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Sprays Course Mate Who Always Helped With His Assignment (video by Animegirl(f): 8:19pm On Jan 21, 2022
Nice

But is the money clean undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Sprays Course Mate Who Always Helped With His Assignment (video by Jeon(f): 8:28pm On Jan 21, 2022
LADY BECAREFUL....
NOT ALL HUMANS ARE GENUINE.. EVEN THOUGH YOU HELP THEM WITH GOOD THEY MUST PAY WITH BAD.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Sprays Course Mate Who Always Helped With His Assignment (video by paulolee(m): 8:29pm On Jan 21, 2022
all for the gram n because he wants to trend....he would av easily transferred d moni to the girls account than Changing 5k into #100 notes just to spray her while his other friends pour cheap drinks on her n his last gee keeps d camera rolling so he can upload it n earn d tag "big boy"..
social media dey make people stupid abegi
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Sprays Course Mate Who Always Helped With His Assignment (video by Elianawalker(f): 8:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
Obviously doing it for the camera and fame...

Any show of generousity that is not done in secret but in open is a show of eye service ...
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Sprays Course Mate Who Always Helped With His Assignment (video by SarutobiEky(m): 8:39pm On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Respect to the guy for been appreciative..he did nice..
He looks handsome by the way.. cheesy
Gaybriel
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Sprays Course Mate Who Always Helped With His Assignment (video by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:39pm On Jan 21, 2022
SarutobiEky:
Gaybriel
Let me ignore you since you still a kid.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Sprays Course Mate Who Always Helped With His Assignment (video by SarutobiEky(m): 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Let me ignore you since you still a kid.. grin
still doesn't change the fact that you're a Gaybriel.. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Sprays Course Mate Who Always Helped With His Assignment (video by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2022
SarutobiEky:
still doesn't change the fact that you're a Gaybriel.. cheesy
Good for you baby boy.. grin
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Sprays Course Mate Who Always Helped With His Assignment (video by SarutobiEky(m): 8:42pm On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Good for you baby boy.. grin
Gaybriel, would you like to suck my double edged sword? grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Sprays Course Mate Who Always Helped With His Assignment (video by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:47pm On Jan 21, 2022
SarutobiEky:
Gaybriel, would you like to suck my double edged sword? grin cheesy
Let me keep smiling..or are you not the same boy asking people to help you with a job again? cheesy

Keep embarrassing yourself thinking you are hurting me.. grin
Say whatever you want a kid is always a kid so why not..ride on..
Enjoy
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Sprays Course Mate Who Always Helped With His Assignment (video by SarutobiEky(m): 8:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Let me keep smiling..or are you not the same boy asking people to help you with a job again? cheesy

Enjoy
Az how? What has that got to do with anything? So I shouldn't have some fun again because na me dey suffer pass ba? You're one of the reasons people commit suicide. angry Gaybriel.
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Sprays Course Mate Who Always Helped With His Assignment (video by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:54pm On Jan 21, 2022
SarutobiEky:
Az how? What has that got to do with anything? So I shouldn't have some fun again because na me dey suffer pass ba? You're one of the reasons people commit suicide. angry Gaybriel.
Ok
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Sprays Course Mate Who Always Helped With His Assignment (video by SarutobiEky(m): 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2022
angry
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ok
angry answer me na
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Sprays Course Mate Who Always Helped With His Assignment (video by SarutobiEky(m): 9:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Enjoy
Speaking of which, can I send a pm, maybe you could be of assistance? sad
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Sprays Course Mate Who Always Helped With His Assignment (video by WoundedLamb: 9:13pm On Jan 21, 2022
SarutobiEky:

You guys can be very funny sometimes. You are accusing him of making suicide triggering comments but here you are trolling him cause of his sexuality and calling it "fun" even when it's obvious he's not interested in bantering with you.

Anyway, I don't think the guy had the intention of making you or anyone suicidal. He probably made that comment to let you know he's deliberately not saying anything to you and not that he doesn't know how to clap back or hit below the belt. I suggest you reciprocate the respect and leave him alone. Leave bullying for kids.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Big Boy Sprays Course Mate Who Always Helped With His Assignment (video by SarutobiEky(m): 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
WoundedLamb:

You guys can be very funny sometimes. You are accusing him of making suicide triggering comments but here you are trolling him cause of his sexuality and calling it "fun" even when it's obvious he's not interested in bantering with you.

Anyway, I don't think the guy had the intention of making you or anyone suicidal. He probably made that comment to let you know he's deliberately not saying anything to you and not that he doesn't know how to clap back or hit below the belt. I suggest you reciprocate the respect and leave him alone. Leave bullying for kids.
I'm not bullying na. Haba. Who I be to bully anybody. Naso we dey play.. cheesy :Dwe like pulling each other's legs jare. It's all love from here bro.
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Sprays Course Mate Who Always Helped With His Assignment (video by WoundedLamb: 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2022
SarutobiEky:
I'm not bullying na. Haba. Who I be to bully anybody. Naso we dey play.. cheesy :Dwe like pulling each other's legs jare. It's all love from here bro.

Ok. I probably misunderstood y'all. I hope he feels that way too cause a one sided joke is the same as bullying.
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Sprays Course Mate Who Always Helped With His Assignment (video by SarutobiEky(m): 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Ok. I probably misunderstood y'all. I hope he feels that way too cause a one sided joke is the same as bullying.

na my guy grin smiley thanks boss
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Sprays Course Mate Who Always Helped With His Assignment (video by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 21, 2022
WoundedLamb:

I need a favor from you.....tried to get a loan... didn't work... can you help me with any amount of money
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Sprays Course Mate Who Always Helped With His Assignment (video by WoundedLamb: 11:42pm On Jan 21, 2022
HellVictorinho3:

I need a favor from you.....tried to get a loan... didn't work... can you help me with any amount of money

Lol... Victor, what did I do or say that gave you the impression I've got money? See, I know you wouldn't be asking a total stranger for money if you could help it, but I'm sorry, I'm not in a position to help people on public forums.
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Sprays Course Mate Who Always Helped With His Assignment (video by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Lol... Victor, what did I do or say that gave you the impression I've got money? See, I know you wouldn't be asking a total stranger for money if you could help it, but I'm sorry, I'm not in a position to help people on public forums.

Nothing. ... you said nothing.... you're stranger indeed.,..not in position for real..... I will try other ways .... other people ..... even if it's to borrow as little as 1k...

Check... that.
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Sprays Course Mate Who Always Helped With His Assignment (video by Crossboy(m): 3:58pm On Jan 22, 2022
Eow
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Sprays Course Mate Who Always Helped With His Assignment (video by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:24pm On Jan 22, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Just leave that kid to keep calling me names and say he is kidding..this ain't the first time..he has been on my nerves for quite a while now always trying to trigger my emotions..
And now he says he is joking..can you imagine, that.. sad
Re: Nigerian Big Boy Sprays Course Mate Who Always Helped With His Assignment (video by Crossboy(m): 7:09pm On Jan 25, 2022
cool

(1) (Reply)

Why She Run To God For A Husband. / BIGO Live / can I Start A living in Abuja With 10,000 Naira? Village boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.