Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,719 members, 7,975,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 11:59 AM

I Want To Learn Graphic Design - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Want To Learn Graphic Design (291 Views)

Learn Graphic Design & Video Editing Now / Learn Graphic Design (lekki/ajah Residents) / Learn Graphic Design Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn Graphic Design by Minister36: 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
[b]Comrades,[b]

I just bought a laptop for the purpose of acquiring some digital skills and eventually make money with it.

I want to start by learning graphic design, i know I can go to YouTube and Google to learn but I need someone to teach me some basics first.

Please someone should help me�
Re: I Want To Learn Graphic Design by Juliusobi(m): 10:59pm On Jan 21, 2022
I can send u 52 videos on it for just 2k.
08168185006 WhatsApp or call
Re: I Want To Learn Graphic Design by larryking78(m): 6:03am On Jan 22, 2022

I want to start by learning graphic design, i know I can go to YouTube and Google to learn but I need someone to teach me some basics first. Please someone should help me�

For a personal tutor that will teach you the basics and techniques in graphic design, I will help you, if you are serious indeed, call/whatsapp me on 07030702602
Re: I Want To Learn Graphic Design by Hardebaryor(m): 8:54am On Jan 22, 2022
it is the same thing on Youtube that you will taught. Someone is even telling he will send you 52 videos. Don't be surprised those videos came from Youtube after having bought it.

(1) (Reply)

Digital Marketer Needed / Ktsl #engineering# / I Need A Good Graphics Illustrator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.