Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,908 members, 7,872,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

My Question To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Question To Nigeria (433 Views)

My Question To Niger Delta People / My Question For Ikwerre, Epkeye And Anioma Groups. / My Question Is Why Is The North Begging For Nigeria Unity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Question To Nigeria by foryourmindnow: 10:44pm On Jan 21, 2022
My question to those who still believe in this thing called One Nigeria:

1. When is Nigeria going to be great?
2. When will Nigeria show symptoms of greatness?
3. What is the plan or roadmap of Nigeria to greatness or is it just to practice tribalism and religious bigotry, vote old retirement home patients and just vibes? What is that plan? Who is going to execute that plan?

Una mumu dey shame me.

1. Nigeria is already worse than Somalia on global terrorism index (3th for Nigeria globally and 6th for Somalia).
2. Nigeria has overtaken every other country as the global headquarters of poverty. Nigeria has more poor people than India with 1bn citizens despite having 5x less population than them.
3. To foreigners when you introduce yourself as Nigerian, you're automatically a fraudster or drug dealer. You're subjected to extra scrutiny or outright rejection sometimes.
4. Boko Haram/ISWAP/terrorists do not look to be defeated, instead they've made inroads to Nigerian cities where they kidnap people for ransom and imposed levies and taxes on villages - including in Katsina, the home state of the current president Buhari.
5. IPOB/Biafra are never going to back down even if hell freezes over. The amount of resources spent by this current government to hound secessionists and to spread propaganda is outrageous. A sensible country would have allowed Igbos go, use this money they're wasting to build refinaries, feed/rehabilitate Almajiri in the North and stop them from joining Boko Haram.
6. The Almajiri menace is a time bomb. Over 10m kids and counting from Northern Nigeria surviving on alms begging. Makes it so easy for Boko Haram to get candidates for recruitment. So easy for them to form bandit groups among themselves.
7. Nigerian politicians and civil servants are too corrupt. Buying houses for slay queen BBN and actress. Doing nothing.
8. Almost all the young men in Southern Nigerian have resorted to internet fraud. Hardly any gainful employment available. The ones provided by government are quickly filled by relatives and friends of politicans.

Where is Nigeria heading to? When will Nigeria get better?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Question To Nigeria by foryourmindnow: 3:05am On Jan 22, 2022
In 2015, they said Nigeria will be like Somalia.

Right now, Somalia will pray not be like Nigeria because Nigeria is already far worse than Somalia. cheesy

Re: My Question To Nigeria by cazchi: 3:59am On Jan 22, 2022
foryourmindnow:
My question to those who still believe in this thing called One Nigeria:

1. When is Nigeria going to be great?
2. When will Nigeria show symptoms of greatness?
3. What is the plan or roadmap of Nigeria to greatness or is it just to practice tribalism and religious bigotry, vote old retirement home patients and just vibes? What is that plan? Who is going to execute that plan?

Una mumu dey shame me.

1. Nigeria is already worse than Somalia on global terrorism index (3th for Nigeria globally and 6th for Somalia).
2. Nigeria has overtaken every other country as the global headquarters of poverty. Nigeria has more poor people than India with 1bn citizens despite having 5x less population than them.
3. To foreigners when you introduce yourself as Nigerian, you're automatically a fraudster or drug dealer. You're subjected to extra scrutiny or outright rejection sometimes.
4. Boko Haram/ISWAP/terrorists do not look to be defeated, instead they've made inroads to Nigerian cities where they kidnap people for ransom and imposed levies and taxes on villages - including in Katsina, the home state of the current president Buhari.
5. IPOB/Biafra are never going to back down even if hell freezes over. The amount of resources spent by this current government to hound secessionists and to spread propaganda is outrageous. A sensible country would have allowed Igbos go, use this money they're wasting to build refinaries, feed/rehabilitate Almajiri in the North and stop them from joining Boko Haram.
6. The Almajiri menace is a time bomb. Over 10m kids and counting from Northern Nigeria surviving on alms begging. Makes it so easy for Boko Haram to get candidates for recruitment. So easy for them to form bandit groups among themselves.
7. Nigerian politicians and civil servants are too corrupt. Buying houses for slay queen BBN and actress. Doing nothing.
8. Almost all the young men in Southern Nigerian have resorted to internet fraud. Hardly any gainful employment available. The ones provided by government are quickly filled by relatives and friends of politicans.

Where is Nigeria heading to? When will Nigeria get better?

This. Dude, if you want to destroy your reputation from the get go, tell people you're nigerian. if you apply for Visa as a Nigerian, you face so much scrutiny. The country makes no sense at all. They seem to think that after starving children and killing 2million+ souls seeking freedom, they will have their freedom. I've been preaching this for a while. Nigeria as an entity is doomed. Biafra must go and start afresh. Justice must be served. I will never back down!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Question To Nigeria by VaselineCrew: 4:21am On Jan 22, 2022
I tell you, it’s as if Nigerians are under a spell.

It has almost become demonic, how Nigerians keep voting for the downfall of their country.

Even now, presented with another chance to vote in competence, they are screaming about where the candidate comes from and not what the candidate will achieve.

I cry for Naija internally sometimes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Question To Nigeria by Nobody: 4:41am On Jan 22, 2022
Well, if we want Nigeria to be prosperous and great we have to get off our dependency on oil and become dependent on industrial growth and production

That's all

1 Like

Re: My Question To Nigeria by helinues: 4:45am On Jan 22, 2022
For your mind now, you have asked intelligent questions?
Re: My Question To Nigeria by dasparrow: 7:20am On Jan 22, 2022
Nigeria will never be great because most Nigerians love their shackles. Most Nigerians are in love with their oppressors. The average Nigerian is a narcissist and that is why they are so abusive, hateful, controlling and oppressive and see this sort of sick behavior as normal. Most Nigerians love dysfunction and don't want a society and system that works anyway. Most Nigerians are willing to sell their birthright for a brown envelope which they get from their corrupt thieving politicians. This is why many of us who love our sanity and peace of mind left that country and are never seeking to return, not even in old age.

The other day, I overheard some Nigerians here in the diaspora talking about where they would want to retire. A lot of them do not want to retire in Nigeria. Although, many want to leave the West when they are old primarily due to the harsh winter weather, but many are considering migrating to countries with warmer climes where they can live out the rest of their days on earth. Many don't want to go back to Nigeria because that country is a chronically dysfunctional country.

Besides, the tribalism and religious intolerance is too much in Nigeria. The poverty and corruption is three much in Nigeria. The insecurity in Nigeria is four much. And lastly, the abuse in Nigeria is five much. I cannot see myself living in such a society ever again. I love to live in a functional society and not a society where children get constantly raped and their perpetrators go scott free or a society where the private parts of female children are butchered in the name of female circumcision. God forbid bad thing! The African has a long away to go.

5 Likes

Re: My Question To Nigeria by foryourmindnow: 1:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
��
Re: My Question To Nigeria by cazchi: 1:55pm On Jan 22, 2022
dasparrow:
Nigeria will never be great because most Nigerians love their shackles. Most Nigerians are in love with their oppressors. The average Nigerian is a narcissist and that is why they are so abusive, hateful, controlling and oppressive and see this sort of sick behavior as normal. Most Nigerians love dysfunction and don't want a society and system that works anyway. Most Nigerians are willing to sell their birthright for a brown envelope which they get from their corrupt thieving politicians. This is why many of us who love our sanity and peace of mind left that country and are never seeking to return, not even in old age.

The other day, I overheard some Nigerians here in the diaspora talking about where they would want to retire. A lot of them do not want to retire in Nigeria. Although, many want to leave the West when they are old primarily due to the harsh winter weather, but many are considering migrating to countries with warmer climes where they can live out the rest of their days on earth. Many don't want to go back to Nigeria because that country is a chronically dysfunctional country.

Besides, the tribalism and religious intolerance is too much in Nigeria. The poverty and corruption is three much in Nigeria. The insecurity in Nigeria is four much. And lastly, the abuse in Nigeria is five much. I cannot see myself living in such a society ever again. I love to live in a functional society and not a society where children get constantly raped and their perpetrators go scott free or a society where the private parts of female children are butchered in the name of female circumcision. God forbid bad thing! The African has a long away to go.

I understand what you mean. I haven't gotten to your level though. I've lost all faith in Nigeria as a country, but still have some hope in Biafra. I see it as a lifeline. I would like to return, not to Nigeria, but Biafra. I would like to build and work for the nation. I pray we get our country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Question To Nigeria by foryourmindnow: 4:46pm On Jan 22, 2022
cazchi:

I understand what you mean. I haven't gotten to your level though. I've lost all faith in Nigeria as a country, but still have some hope in Biafra. I see it as a lifeline. I would like to return, not to Nigeria, but Biafra. I would like to build and work for the nation. I pray we get our country.
Biafra is still the best option.

Even if we're still corrupt and foolish, the worst we can be is like Ghana or Togo or even Rwanda.

Fulani herdsmen will stop killing people. Boko Haram will be from a different country. The toga of being Nigerian (you must be a thief) will be stopped.

You won't hear that army arrested youths for stopping Fulani bandits or that Northern policemen are mounting useless and stupid checkpoints everywhere extorting people.

Decisions will be made according to people's demand not one Fulani dullard in Abuja. They will use our money to build things in our land (not to build railway to Niger Republic). So many gains.

2 Likes

Re: My Question To Nigeria by helinues: 7:53pm On Jan 22, 2022
foryourmindnow:

You lack comprehension. He did not insult you or break any nairaland rule.

Why are you crying? grin

Are you crying on his behalf? Cos for your mind now, you don comprehend
Re: My Question To Nigeria by foryourmindnow: 7:57pm On Jan 22, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Are you crying on his behalf? Cos for your mind now, you don comprehend
[/s]
When is Nigeria going to develop and be like Ghana at least before we start talking of Rwanda or Kenya let alone South Africa? grin

Buhari's only achievement is to send Osunbande everyday to be begging for unity wink

Re: My Question To Nigeria by helinues: 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2022
foryourmindnow:
[s][/s]
When is Nigeria going to develop and be like Ghana at least before we start talking of Rwanda or Kenya let alone South Africa? grin

Nigeria has been developing gradually for quite some years now but as some people have vowed to whatever not to see anything good with this administration, they can never take notice of the developments
Re: My Question To Nigeria by foryourmindnow: 8:02pm On Jan 22, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Nigeria has been developing gradually for quite some years now but as some people have vowed to whatever not to see anything good with this administration, they can never take notice of the developments
[/s]
Why then did Nigeria surpass Somalia on the global terrorism index during Dullard's administration?

Dollar has risen from 180 to 570. Inflation, unemployment, standard of living. Yahoo boys every street. Bandits have taken parcels of every state in the North and even in the South West and mounted their flags.

Why why why? What has improved in Nigeria? Is it infrastructure? Or price of ashawo? What exactly?

1 Like

Re: My Question To Nigeria by helinues: 8:05pm On Jan 22, 2022
foryourmindnow:
[s][/s]
Why then did Nigeria surpass Somalia on the global terrorism index during Dullard's administration?

Dollar has risen from 180 to 570. Inflation, unemployment, standard of living. Yahoo boys every street. Bandits have taken parcels of every state in the North and even in the South West and mounted their flags.

Why why why? What has improved in Nigeria? Is it infrastructure? Or price of ashawo? What exactly?

Where are those terrorism happening? Are all regions in the country affected?

Boko Haram is over 2 decades yet they are no where around Southern Nigeria.

Even though all regions are complaining of marginalization, but those who chose to destroy the little development in their region with the hope of punishing their perceived enemies would eventually count their loses las las

1 Like

Re: My Question To Nigeria by elrufiason: 9:08am On Jan 23, 2022
So Nigeria have overtaken Syria and Somalia in terrorism,

Instead of tinubu to become president let buhari continue.
Re: My Question To Nigeria by Yibo(m): 9:15am On Jan 23, 2022
Okoro thread
Children of hate on the loose
Piggyyeasterr on the beat

(1) (Reply)

JUST-IN: Dr Jeffrey Kuraun Governor-ship Bill Board Floods Lafia. PHOTOS / Biafra: It’s Cowardice To Lead Agitation From Europe, America – Ohanaeze / 1 Year Old Declares For Presidency 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.