Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,924 members, 7,942,318 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:12 AM

Man Donated Kidney To His Girlfriend’s Mother Only For Her To Marry Someone Else - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Donated Kidney To His Girlfriend’s Mother Only For Her To Marry Someone Else (1004 Views)

"Why I Would Donate My Kidney To My Husband Rather Than My Dad" – Regina Daniels / Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) / Davido, His Mother's Only Sister, Dupe & Amanda At Hailey Adeleke's 1st Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Donated Kidney To His Girlfriend’s Mother Only For Her To Marry Someone Else by Palevu: 7:09am On Jan 22, 2022
A man donated his kidney to his girlfriend’s mother but the girlfriend ended up marrying someone else a month later.

Uziel Martínez, a teacher from Mexico, made a series of videos recounting the sad experience

The resident of Baja California, Mexico, took to TikTok to narrate how he donated his kidney to his ex-girlfriend’s mother.

He insisted that he does not hold any grudge against his ex-girlfriend despite the heartbreak.

He told Mexico Daily News: "I don’t have anything against her … we’re not friends but we don’t hate each other. I only made the video for TikTok, I didn’t think it would get out of control

https://vivsco.com/2022/01/22/man-donated-kidney-to-his-girlfriends/

Re: Man Donated Kidney To His Girlfriend’s Mother Only For Her To Marry Someone Else by aikyg(m): 7:13am On Jan 22, 2022
Dayunm!
Re: Man Donated Kidney To His Girlfriend’s Mother Only For Her To Marry Someone Else by chatinent: 7:18am On Jan 22, 2022
Lol. How does it concern the donor and the donee? Lol
Re: Man Donated Kidney To His Girlfriend’s Mother Only For Her To Marry Someone Else by otipoju(m): 7:20am On Jan 22, 2022
Womens.... if you comot your two eyes for them. Instead of them to appreciate the sacrifice, dem go dey reason sey this one na real mumu. I no fit marry or stay with this mumu man.

Ive had two bad experiences. Only sey i get sense I never strayed off my personal plans and i achieved all because i already knew what they were capable of.

3 Likes

Re: Man Donated Kidney To His Girlfriend’s Mother Only For Her To Marry Someone Else by bmdmix11: 7:30am On Jan 22, 2022
pig own much better
Re: Man Donated Kidney To His Girlfriend’s Mother Only For Her To Marry Someone Else by Ryda(m): 7:38am On Jan 22, 2022
"The resident of Baja California, Mexico, took to TikTok to narrate how he donated his kidney to his ex-girlfriend’s mother."

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Donated Kidney To His Girlfriend’s Mother Only For Her To Marry Someone Else by alpharoyalty: 8:18am On Jan 22, 2022
Deep
Re: Man Donated Kidney To His Girlfriend’s Mother Only For Her To Marry Someone Else by matrix199(m): 8:23am On Jan 22, 2022
Heroism gone wrong!
Re: Man Donated Kidney To His Girlfriend’s Mother Only For Her To Marry Someone Else by machote: 9:25am On Jan 22, 2022
When will men realize that a women can never be satisfied.

Even in the garden of Eden Eve was still bored and choose to defy God after everything. Even Adam could not satisfy her.

Any man who tries to satisfy a woman is setting himself for failure.

3 Likes

Re: Man Donated Kidney To His Girlfriend’s Mother Only For Her To Marry Someone Else by Nicepoker(m): 10:47am On Jan 22, 2022
Generosity is not part of a woman's characteristics. Very ungrateful beings.

3 Likes

Re: Man Donated Kidney To His Girlfriend’s Mother Only For Her To Marry Someone Else by akosy(m): 11:42am On Jan 22, 2022
Alfa-Males go shout Simp of the year.
If na Naija e happen eh...
Re: Man Donated Kidney To His Girlfriend’s Mother Only For Her To Marry Someone Else by Danjikanbauchi: 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2022
The man that donate his kidney should be arrested and put in jail.

1 Like

Re: Man Donated Kidney To His Girlfriend’s Mother Only For Her To Marry Someone Else by Englishisamust: 3:36pm On Jan 22, 2022
Over to you gidredpiller

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid React As He Watch Davido Full Live Performance In Qatar At The FIFA World / I Am Too Fine: Beautiful Young Lady Hypes Herself In Video / Actress, Annie Idibia Panics As 13-year-old Daughter Takes Driving Lesson (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.