Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,831 members, 7,930,869 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 10:36 AM

Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday. Rocks Vogue-Inspired Outfit (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday. Rocks Vogue-Inspired Outfit (Photo) (36139 Views)

Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates Her 35th Birthday (Photos) / Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 36th Birthday, Rocks Cleavage-Baring Camouflage / Yvonne Jegede Celebrates Her 36th Birthday, Rocks Cleavage-Baring Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday. Rocks Vogue-Inspired Outfit (Photo) by kenzysmith: 2:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
Thin tall tony say hi grin
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday. Rocks Vogue-Inspired Outfit (Photo) by Omicron007: 2:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
shocked

Okay.
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday. Rocks Vogue-Inspired Outfit (Photo) by Gidagreen(m): 2:15pm On Jan 22, 2022
HBD
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday. Rocks Vogue-Inspired Outfit (Photo) by AmazingELixir: 2:40pm On Jan 22, 2022
grin

I remember her dentals those days....thank God for modern medicine.

I kinda like this girl though....she's down to earth
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday. Rocks Vogue-Inspired Outfit (Photo) by Katcall: 2:57pm On Jan 22, 2022
seunmohmoh:
People who wear this cloth will go to.... Hellfayah, na mummy G. O talk am.
I wanna lick your honeypot
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday. Rocks Vogue-Inspired Outfit (Photo) by ablejesus26(m): 3:38pm On Jan 22, 2022
TooMuchStuff:
Whartissdiss

Ah this one is good ooo
at least no unclothedness.
For our own time pant na big deal for girls, nowadays to show yansh na trend oo.
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday. Rocks Vogue-Inspired Outfit (Photo) by mamaafrik(m): 4:22pm On Jan 22, 2022
seunmohmoh:
People who wear this cloth will go to.... Hellfayah, na mummy G. O talk am.
abeg getat
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday. Rocks Vogue-Inspired Outfit (Photo) by Kmf0: 4:22pm On Jan 22, 2022
Really
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday. Rocks Vogue-Inspired Outfit (Photo) by mamaafrik(m): 4:24pm On Jan 22, 2022
Candidlady:
kiss
you are doing omoonile here,hell faya is awaiting for you angry
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday. Rocks Vogue-Inspired Outfit (Photo) by Jeon(f): 5:38pm On Jan 22, 2022
beautiful...

we air signs don't follow fashion, WE LEAD cool fashion with our nerdy and weirdo styles.
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday. Rocks Vogue-Inspired Outfit (Photo) by skinbaba(m): 7:25pm On Jan 22, 2022
She too resemble funke Akindele a.ka Jennifer
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday. Rocks Vogue-Inspired Outfit (Photo) by yomi531(m): 7:33pm On Jan 22, 2022
Bisola, one of the most talented housemate to grace bbnaija. Na de work wey we dey do
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday. Rocks Vogue-Inspired Outfit (Photo) by Digmygold: 8:17pm On Jan 22, 2022
Golan007:

Funny enough, your real father is Yoruba.

grin

Lol. What about your own real father? Where is he from?
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday. Rocks Vogue-Inspired Outfit (Photo) by vickydevoka(m): 6:17am On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
She is beautiful..love the cute lips..
She surely is having a great time with her life while some are hating.. grin
She's the most talented and ugliest babe in bb9ja
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday. Rocks Vogue-Inspired Outfit (Photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:20am On Jan 23, 2022
vickydevoka:

She's the most talented and ugliest babe in bb9ja
That doesn't change the fact that she's beautiful..can you stop body shaming and view certain issues beyond looks?
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday. Rocks Vogue-Inspired Outfit (Photo) by vickydevoka(m): 6:36am On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That doesn't change the fact that she's beautiful..can you stop body shaming and view certain issues beyond looks?
I'm just being realistic. People also call me biggie, fatty, blacky, shorty n de rest. That doesn't mean they don't like me, the only say what de see. To be honest most people who call me all of that in my presence are they people that love me most. So accept the way you are and move. Obasanjo is neither de finest or ugliest to become the president. People call him kinds of name buh that didn't shake him. So that's not body shaming buh obvious statement. U gerit?
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday. Rocks Vogue-Inspired Outfit (Photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:41am On Jan 23, 2022
vickydevoka:

I'm just being realistic. People also call me biggie, fatty, blacky, shorty n de rest. That doesn't mean they don't like me, the only say what de see. To be honest most people who call me all of that in my presence are they people that love me most. So accept the way you are and move. Obasanjo is neither de finest or ugliest to become the president. People call him kinds of name buh that didn't shake him. So that's not body shaming buh obvious statement. U gerit?
That ain't being realistic.. calling someone ugly ain't being realistic it's being dense..

What you call ugly is another person's beauty..
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday. Rocks Vogue-Inspired Outfit (Photo) by vickydevoka(m): 8:28am On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That ain't being realistic.. calling someone ugly ain't being realistic it's being dense..

What you call ugly is another person's beauty..
Lol. Some are obvious. So one will call Erica ugly or nengi flat ass. That's impossible. Something are too obvious
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday. Rocks Vogue-Inspired Outfit (Photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:28am On Jan 23, 2022
vickydevoka:

Lol. Some are obvious. So one will call Erica ugly or nengi flat ass. That's impossible. Something are too obvious
That's where maturity comes in..some things are better unsaid...
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday. Rocks Vogue-Inspired Outfit (Photo) by vickydevoka(m): 5:24pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That's where maturity comes in..some things are better unsaid...
Abi. May be u never see gals wen dem de gossip about man, especially if en get big Belle, short, fat n poor. May be na ajibo u be
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday. Rocks Vogue-Inspired Outfit (Photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:25pm On Jan 23, 2022
vickydevoka:

Abi. May be u never see gals wen dem de gossip about man, especially if en get big Belle, short, fat n poor. May be na ajibo u be
You ehnn..still on still pls no one should be called ugly cheesy
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday. Rocks Vogue-Inspired Outfit (Photo) by vickydevoka(m): 11:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You ehnn..still on still pls no one should be called ugly cheesy
people the use ugly face de cash out dis days
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday. Rocks Vogue-Inspired Outfit (Photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:19am On Jan 24, 2022
vickydevoka:

people the use ugly face de cash out dis days
cheesy
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday. Rocks Vogue-Inspired Outfit (Photo) by BareFacedLies(m): 12:43am On Jan 29, 2022
Juanmike:
Pls where is Onyi22.

She's cumming grin
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday. Rocks Vogue-Inspired Outfit (Photo) by Juanmike(m): 10:48am On Jan 29, 2022
BareFacedLies:

She's cumming grin
Yahooboys don useless that girl.
Re: Bisola Aiyeola Celebrates Her 36th Birthday. Rocks Vogue-Inspired Outfit (Photo) by meobizy(f): 2:34am On Feb 16, 2023
She’s too old for such. That’s more for a twenty-one year old.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Name Is Stella Damasus, Not Damascus – Stella Damasus Corrects Nigerians / Tiwa Savage Shares Photo With Mavin Records Group - Cute / Emmanuel Emenike Has Pregnant Side Chick Within A Year Of Marriage- Gistmerchant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.