Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,132 members, 7,880,546 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:46 PM

IPOB Factions Fighting Against Themselves - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Factions Fighting Against Themselves (282 Views)

Gallant Soldiers Fighting Against Boko Haram (video/pictures) / IPOB Factions Thirst For Power: Ekpa And Nworu Controlling Ndiigbo Like Cows / IPOB Factions Clashes As They Start Releasing Names Of Coordinators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Factions Fighting Against Themselves by jmoore(m): 10:40am On Jan 22, 2022
There is balance of terror in the East today. Na that one dey sweet my belle die. Before, na only one group hold the power, today e don balance.

Let me tell you more....

Yesterday, I watched a live video by Ikenga Uruaka, also known as Ikenga Nnewi.

Maybe I should have said "one Ikenga Uruaka", assuming that he is not well known. I didn't use that because I assume that every human being in the world should know him, especially if you follow IPOB and current events in the East. Why not? Very loquacious! Threatening the hell out of everyone. He had threatened Igbo traditional rulers, threatened the politicians, the clergies; he had given ultimatum, failure which these guys should be so dealt with that they would be better off packing out of the East.

He once ordered that not even cockroach should be seen outside in total compliance to the sit at home. And when his boys used people to show that they meant business, he made another live broadcast to celebrate.

He had the power. He was with the DOS leadership run by Edoziem and Nworu, and the two had total control of the ESN, which was bound by command and control.

But today, ESN is no longer one. Simon Ekpa, Nelly Ofoegbu and the IDUU Kingdom people have their own ESN. The latter are the ones enforcing Monday sit at home today, even when the DOS and Emma Powerful IPOB has suspended it; they are the ones that enforced sit at home on 19th and 20th even after Emma Powerful had announced that sit at home would be only on 18th. They "mean business" more...if you understand what I mean.

So, yesterday, Ikenga Uruaka was lamenting that these Simon Ekpa group are the ones ki*lling fellow Biafrans. Ikenga Uruaka completely exonerated the Fulani, and insisted that the kil*lings in the East today are the handiwork of Simon Ekpa.

But before Ekpa and his group took centre stage, Ikenga Uruaka would celebrate the ki*llings, and would end up blaming them on the DSS and the Fulani supporter of APC.

You know the part wey sweet me? Ikenga Uruaka lamented that these ones don't even want to know whether you are IPOB or sabo. Ikenga Uruaka wondered how those in the same business with them could have visited his friend, a member for that matter, who came back from abroad, beat him up, took him from his father's compound to their camp. Ikenga Uruaka cried that what pained him most was that despite telling them that he is IPOB member, the men went ahead to deal with him mercilessly, and eventually collected the princely sum of N15,000,000 before they finally released him. Ikenga Uruaka was equally disappointed that he missed the many calls the friend made to him that night because he had already slept. However, Ikenga was grateful to God that they didn't k*ill his friend after they had shown him the decomposing bodies of so many unlucky victims.

Ikenga went on to lament that his own blood brother had been seized too.

Ikenga wondered how the Ebonyi State governor could watch hopelessly while Simon Ekpa decimate fellow Biafrans.

Ikenga Uruaka then issued another ultimatum to the south east governors to stop Ekpa and his group, or they will step in to stop them by themselves. Are you not already relishing the prospective match? ��

You know what? It's interesting days ahead. One thing that is sure today is that the two factions are too busy with each other to care about the sabos. The sabos are just watching...with bags of Pepperoni popcorn.

By Charles Kaye Okoye
Source https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5129697840394796&id=100000638913389&refid=17
Re: IPOB Factions Fighting Against Themselves by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 22, 2022
grin

Good news

Make them face themselves, and kill themselves

Fighting among themselves will eventually make them weak, and the Nigerian military will sweep in

1 Like

Re: IPOB Factions Fighting Against Themselves by Yibo(m): 10:53am On Jan 22, 2022
Beerfraud will be worst than Somalia
Re: IPOB Factions Fighting Against Themselves by Conrod: 11:52am On Jan 22, 2022
DubaiLandLord2:
grin

Good news

Make them face themselves, and kill themselves

Fighting among themselves will eventually make them weak, and the Nigerian military will sweep in
Emmmm,....whats the meaning of "hallucination" bros ??
Re: IPOB Factions Fighting Against Themselves by nairalandankrah: 12:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
Freedom of speech is the beauty of IPob/ democracy so long as they're not fighting to death!!! But If you want to practice autocracy, then sharia law is your sure plug...
Re: IPOB Factions Fighting Against Themselves by ManirBK: 12:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
I de y laugh with obasanjo face
Re: IPOB Factions Fighting Against Themselves by jmoore(m): 12:33pm On Jan 22, 2022
nairalandankrah:
Freedom of speech is the beauty of IPob/ democracy so long as they're not fighting to death!!! But If you want to practice autocracy, then sharia law is your sure plug...

'So, yesterday, Ikenga Uruaka was lamenting that these Simon Ekpa group are the ones ki*lling fellow Biafrans. Ikenga Uruaka completely exonerated the Fulani, and insisted that the killings in the East today are the handiwork of Simon Ekpa.'
Democracy is forcing people to sit at home?
Democracy is forcing people not to eat foreign beef?
IPOB terrorists killed Dora Akunyili.

IPOB is practicing Iberiberism.

(1) (Reply)

Untold Story Behind Hanifa's Death - Mother Narrate / Watch Video - Nigerians Are Scamming Npower, Says Buhari / Senate Confirms APC Member As INEC Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.