Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:45 AM

Breaking!!! House Of Reps To Scrap The NYSC Program - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Breaking!!! House Of Reps To Scrap The NYSC Program (3756 Views)

Reps To Include Anti-Corruption Classes In Primary & Secondary Schools / Scrap The Useless ASUU - Bashir, El-Rufai’s Son / Reps To Probe Payment Of ‘high Acceptance Fees’ In Public Varsities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!!! House Of Reps To Scrap The NYSC Program by noungeeks: 10:51am On Jan 22, 2022
The Nigerian House of representatives are on the verge of scrapping the NYSC program out...

House of reps to dissolve the NYSC program

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! House Of Reps To Scrap The NYSC Program by BelovedofLord: 11:41am On Jan 22, 2022
That would be superb, wise and considerate in light of the pro-longed, insecurity!

13 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! House Of Reps To Scrap The NYSC Program by IamANigerianMan: 12:00pm On Jan 22, 2022
Scrap NYSC, NASS, EFCC, Ministry of Agriculture, DIA, NIA, ministry of police affairs, police service commission, civil defense........

12 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! House Of Reps To Scrap The NYSC Program by Whazar(m): 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2022
Who go scarp FG like this

Let every family head govern their families

7 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! House Of Reps To Scrap The NYSC Program by slimzpresh(f): 12:32pm On Jan 22, 2022
Re: Breaking!!! House Of Reps To Scrap The NYSC Program by Danjikanbauchi: 12:57pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ruu ish why not scrap education let you veryone go back to bush for cow rearing .
Re: Breaking!!! House Of Reps To Scrap The NYSC Program by freshkpomo(m): 1:02pm On Jan 22, 2022
IamANigerianMan:
Scrap NYSC, NASS, EFCC, Ministry or Agriculture,
Bros you dey vex o.... Truly everything there just dey useless.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! House Of Reps To Scrap The NYSC Program by shawnfamous(m): 1:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
U are posting NEWS that was posted on your site may 2021. Chai

5 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! House Of Reps To Scrap The NYSC Program by bukiah: 1:51pm On Jan 22, 2022
Please how can I advise a young school leaver. Either to study computer engineering or agric economics. Thanks
freshkpomo:
Bros you dey vex o.... Truly everything there just dey useless.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! House Of Reps To Scrap The NYSC Program by osm1: 2:53pm On Jan 22, 2022
Re: Breaking!!! House Of Reps To Scrap The NYSC Program by Totilopussylick(m): 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2022
Audio banning tongue

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! House Of Reps To Scrap The NYSC Program by talk2hb1(m): 3:42pm On Jan 22, 2022
Another Lie Lie Post
Re: Breaking!!! House Of Reps To Scrap The NYSC Program by snitchbitch: 4:01pm On Jan 22, 2022
those stealing millions from the program wont pray for it to be scrapped

you want to block their source of income?

they will fight you!

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! House Of Reps To Scrap The NYSC Program by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:06pm On Jan 22, 2022
IamANigerianMan:
Scrap NYSC, NASS, EFCC, Ministry of Agriculture, DIA, NIA, ministry of police affairs, police service commission, civil defense........
in one word, Scrap Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! House Of Reps To Scrap The NYSC Program by Ezemarcel(m): 6:25pm On Jan 22, 2022
IamANigerianMan:
and share thier usual salaries to the masses
Re: Breaking!!! House Of Reps To Scrap The NYSC Program by noungeeks: 6:39pm On Jan 22, 2022
IamANigerianMan:

Omo grin grin grin
Re: Breaking!!! House Of Reps To Scrap The NYSC Program by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2022
Make dem calm down first make I get my own 33k ......thunder go fire their papa if that money pass me by

2 Likes

Re: Breaking!!! House Of Reps To Scrap The NYSC Program by Igbodicool(m): 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2022
Long overdue!

This scam of a programme blood sucking Gowon started that has sucked much blood than the initiator.
Who NYSC help?
Has Nigeria become one since then?

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! House Of Reps To Scrap The NYSC Program by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 22, 2022
If NYSC is scrapped, most rural areas would have problems getting teachers, doctors, nurses, and other essential staff.

NYSC is filling the labor gap in many rural areas. Especially since most teachers, doctors, nurses, etc would rather work in the city.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! House Of Reps To Scrap The NYSC Program by eteebanky1: 9:06pm On Jan 22, 2022
The federal government can't ban nysc, you don't have an idea how much space they're all filling

audio report, foolish blogger
Re: Breaking!!! House Of Reps To Scrap The NYSC Program by juniorstar(m): 10:01pm On Jan 22, 2022
That money wasting scheme..not only on the part of the individuals but on the part of the country.
Re: Breaking!!! House Of Reps To Scrap The NYSC Program by RoyalBoutique(m): 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2022
May 25th 2021?
Re: Breaking!!! House Of Reps To Scrap The NYSC Program by Treasure17(m): 11:36pm On Jan 22, 2022
bukiah:
Please how can I advise a young school leaver. Either to study computer engineering or agric economics. Thanks
Don't know much about Agric Economics but I think you should go for computer engineering where you can deiverfy your choices.

1 Like

Re: Breaking!!! House Of Reps To Scrap The NYSC Program by bakesntakes(m): 12:08am On Jan 23, 2022
Old news

You tired of spending so much money on airtime and data?

Earn free airtime and data by taking surveys.

No payment needed for registration

Follow link in signature and sign up now
Re: Breaking!!! House Of Reps To Scrap The NYSC Program by Nobody: 1:37am On Jan 23, 2022
Hello everyone, there’s this scammer on Instagram, her name is badmus Jumoke suliyat , @Cynosure_5k_closet she would stop responding to you after placing orders, talk to you anyhow and block you. She schools in Yaba tech, statistics department, her house address; No 4 ogundola street, shomolu. She has a Mum, boyfriend and brother. The person I paid 5k knows her, I had to tell the person to give me personal info about her, please I’d get her boyfriend’s picture soon, help me drag her thoroughly. That’s her picture, business and personal page, her boyfriend name is cletus
noungeeks:
The Nigerian House of representatives are on the verge of scrapping the NYSC program out...

House of reps to dissolve the NYSC program

Re: Breaking!!! House Of Reps To Scrap The NYSC Program by DonCandido(f): 3:34am On Jan 23, 2022
As usual...

Re: Breaking!!! House Of Reps To Scrap The NYSC Program by bukiah: 5:04am On Jan 23, 2022
Thank you
Treasure17:

Don't know much about Agric Economics but I think you should go for computer engineering where you can deiverfy your choices.
Re: Breaking!!! House Of Reps To Scrap The NYSC Program by jaxxy(m): 6:39am On Jan 23, 2022
Scrap it or make its optional.
Re: Breaking!!! House Of Reps To Scrap The NYSC Program by LILTJAY: 7:08am On Jan 23, 2022
Nice one if true..
Stop forcing people to go to a region they dont wanna go in their life just because of nysc

(1) (Reply)

How To Act And Behave Matured / Your Teacher Lied To You, The "O" In Board Math Is Not "Of". / Laspotech No Hard,just Buy Textbook, THE MANAGEMENT Is Looking For This Guy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.