Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:50 AM

Man's Braggado To Getting Laid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man's Braggado To Getting Laid (390 Views)

I Changed This And Started Getting Laid Very Often But... / Why Is Our Girls Under 20 Don't Fancy Getting Laid But Getting Paid & played? / LADIES ! 5 THINGS YOU SHOULDN'T DO TO HIM AFTER GETTING LAID (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man's Braggado To Getting Laid by Mekuseh11(m): 11:28am On Jan 22, 2022
The fluidity in men’s libido makes sex a constant insatiability, as there seems to be a peculiar horniness to masculinity. Arguably, it would not be out of place to declare the average man sex starved.

The sexual market is tilted in favor of women having the option for preferences. Feminine power has grown with impeccable entitlements, room for sieving, above all a source of income.

I totally disagree with the unfounded notion that sees women as cheap with regards to the sexual market. An average looking girl need not show more than a little cleavage, she gets swarmed with all sorts of horniness induced compliments and attention.

On the cheap talk you have the answer!!

Men constant crave for sex subconsciously stimulates an inconsequential need to brag after a romp, as it signifies a win in the sexual market.

A man with numerous sexual partners is considered god amongst his peers not minding the occasional flake from women who Shames promiscuity.

There have been constant banters referring men as sexual braggarts (kiss and tell), which seems quite laughable. Sexual braggado by men is a subtle way to keep the fluidity of libido in check.

In the men's world a sexually starved man is considered weak and laughed at, little wonder men pay outrageous fees and acts to get laid.

Weird as it sounds, man's braggado to getting laid signifies an upturn in value especially when the sex is free.
Re: Man's Braggado To Getting Laid by odinson1(m): 11:43am On Jan 22, 2022
A man Who can not be controlled By His lust,is the most Dangerous Thing to a woman.
Because she will be Completely and utterly Useless to him. Unless of course she Has A working Brain and isn't A Prostitute or a Parasite.

A woman is Afraid of a Man who isn't moved by her beauty, because she will be able to Bend such a Man to Her will.
Re: Man's Braggado To Getting Laid by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
Lovely post but why is it that way..
A woman has sex with many men she's called a h*or but when a man does the same thing he's called a champion?

Any reason for that?

1 Like

Re: Man's Braggado To Getting Laid by Mekuseh11(m): 12:37pm On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Lovely post but why is it that way..
A woman has sex with many men she's called a h*or but when a man does the same thing he's called a champion?

Any reason for that?

Simply because women don't brag and talk about sex openly due to shame or fear of being judged... The moment women begin self gratification amongst themselves... The universe somehow always accepts.. Secondly between a giver and a receiver who is seen as superior?
Re: Man's Braggado To Getting Laid by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:38pm On Jan 22, 2022
Mekuseh11:

Simply because women don't brag and talk about sex openly due to shame or fear of being judged... The moment women begin self gratification amongst themselves... The universe somehow always accepts.. Secondly between a giver and a receiver who is seen as superior?
But I always brag about mine.. why am I still called a h*or? undecided
Re: Man's Braggado To Getting Laid by Godada(m): 12:39pm On Jan 22, 2022
Re: Man's Braggado To Getting Laid by Mekuseh11(m): 12:41pm On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

But I always brag about mine.. why am I still called a h*or? undecided

Try convincing other women to brag also.. A tree doesn't make a forest
Re: Man's Braggado To Getting Laid by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:43pm On Jan 22, 2022
Mekuseh11:

Try convincing other women to brag also.. A tree doesn't make a forest
That's where the problem lies..I should be addressed personally not generalising..
If I can brag about mine I should be called a champion too..
Re: Man's Braggado To Getting Laid by Mekuseh11(m): 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That's where the problem lies..I should be addressed personally not generalising..
If I can brag about mine I should be called a champion too..

Truly confident people have an atom of shamelessness to their persona, the moment you become proud of bin promiscuous people wud accept.....never mind d naysayers since it's a conscious choice
Re: Man's Braggado To Getting Laid by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2022
Mekuseh11:

Truly confident people have an atom of shamelessness to their persona, the moment you become proud of bin promiscuous people wud accept.....never mind d naysayers since it's a conscious choice
Thanks mekuseh for your contribution..it's really appreciated..
The bolded was exactly what I was expecting..
Thanks.. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

If I Mistakenly Send U Urgent 2k What Will You Do With It / Should Ladies Fight Each Other Over A Man Or Join Hands To Fight The Cheating Hu /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.