Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,455 members, 7,920,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 11:58 AM

The Only Problem I See With Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Only Problem I See With Peter Obi (1009 Views)

With Peter Obi, We’re Confident Of Winning 2023 Presidential Election – LP / Senator Princess Stella Oduah Spotted With Peter Obi And Oseloka Obaze / Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only Problem I See With Peter Obi by LandMann: 2:04pm On Jan 22, 2022
A lot of people speak good about Peter Obi and how he might just be the saviour Nigeria needs given his antecedent as a governor in Anambra.

I like his achievements, his reasoning ability and his sense of frugality when it comes to utilizing government resources.

What I don't like about him is that majority of his investments are outside the shores of Nigeria, and even outside the shores of the south east.

I'll pick him and the current Ebonyi governor to lead a south east regional government, but first they must repatriate ALL their wealth to Nigeria or south east, and secondly they must convince their house of assembly to pass a death sentence bill to checkmate corruption in their region.

If you believe in your country/state/region, then you shouldn't invest billions of dollars in a foreign country. Invest it in your homeland.
Re: The Only Problem I See With Peter Obi by DrGoodman: 2:06pm On Jan 22, 2022
Fidelity bank is not in the south east?

Chineke meere gi ebere.
Re: The Only Problem I See With Peter Obi by DrGoodman: 2:07pm On Jan 22, 2022
The only problem I see with Peter Obi is that he will not agree to rule Nigeria. It will take serious pleadings and assurances before he will accept to rule Nigeria. The man is that clean and honest.

The country is too far gone, too dead for him to wake up. Peter shouldn't worry.

4 Likes

Re: The Only Problem I See With Peter Obi by Bounceboune7: 2:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
DrGoodman:

Chineke meere gi ebere.
Peter obi isn't d owner of fidelity bank bro.

2 Likes

Re: The Only Problem I See With Peter Obi by yuping(m): 2:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: The Only Problem I See With Peter Obi by Bounceboune7: 2:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
DrGoodman:
The only problem I see with Peter Obi is that he will not agree to rule Nigeria. It will take serious pleadings and assurances before he will accept to rule Nigeria. The man is that clean and honest.

The country is too far gone, too dead for him to wake up. Peter shouldn't worry.
tell him to wait for us in his village,we are coming to beg him with presidency

2 Likes

Re: The Only Problem I See With Peter Obi by DrGoodman: 2:13pm On Jan 22, 2022
Bounceboune7:

Go and beg others. Allow this man to rest. Nigeria isn't worth suffering for.
Re: The Only Problem I See With Peter Obi by LandMann: 2:13pm On Jan 22, 2022
DrGoodman:

Chineke meere gi ebere.

Don't come here with myopic views...

Do the maths and tell us what fraction of Peter Obi's wealth is in Nigeria or the south east, vs outside Nigeria/south east.

If you don't know, go watch his interview where he came out to defend allegations after the release of those Panama papers

And the message is a general one to all publicly elected officials... You're not fit for public office if you hold even 0.001% of your wealth outside the country where you've been elected. It simply shows you don't have faith in the country, and that's a good avenue to loot public funds.

1 Like

Re: The Only Problem I See With Peter Obi by DrGoodman: 2:14pm On Jan 22, 2022
Bounceboune7:
Peter obi isn't d owner of fidelity bank bro.

Yes, buharri is not the president of Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: The Only Problem I See With Peter Obi by Bounceboune7: 2:15pm On Jan 22, 2022
DrGoodman:

Yes, buharri is not the president of Nigeria grin
guy where's d proof that he's d owner,this is not a beer parlour
Re: The Only Problem I See With Peter Obi by Bounceboune7: 2:17pm On Jan 22, 2022
LandMann:

Do the maths and tell us what fraction of Peter Obi's wealth is in Nigeria or the south east, vs outside Nigeria/south east.

If you don't know, go watch his interview where he came out to defend allegations after the release of those Panama papers

And the message is a general one to all publicly elected officials... You're not fit for public office if you hold even 0.001% of your wealth outside the country where you've been elected. It simply shows you don't have faith in the country, and that's a good avenue to loot public funds.

God bless u

He thinks it's just a beer parlour discussion where he can claim anything
Re: The Only Problem I See With Peter Obi by DrGoodman: 2:17pm On Jan 22, 2022
LandMann:

You are beating yourself up and crying at the same time. grin

Did Peter obi ask you to help him become president? Do you think everyone is a desperate crook like your Nigerian crooks?

1 Like

Re: The Only Problem I See With Peter Obi by Bounceboune7: 2:19pm On Jan 22, 2022
DrGoodman:

Go and beg others. Allow this man to rest. Nigeria isn't worth suffering for.
who dey even look him side?
That one wey no fit even talk anything where wike dey
Re: The Only Problem I See With Peter Obi by LandMann: 2:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
DrGoodman:

Did Peter obi ask you to help him become president? Do you think everyone is a desperate crook like your Nigerian crooks?

Okay. I thought you're intelligent enough to have a decent political discussion with. Maybe I was wrong.

Sorry.

1 Like

Re: The Only Problem I See With Peter Obi by Bounceboune7: 2:23pm On Jan 22, 2022
DrGoodman:

if only u understand that trying to paint Peter obi as an angel n painting others as bad will not work n will only spell doom for him.

An average Nigerian is corrupt so don't paint him as an angel
Re: The Only Problem I See With Peter Obi by mrvitalis(m): 2:27pm On Jan 22, 2022
LandMann:
A lot of people speak good about Peter Obi and how he might just be the saviour Nigeria needs given his antecedent as a governor in Anambra.

I like his achievements, his reasoning ability and his sense of frugality when it comes to utilizing government resources.

What I don't like about him is that majority of his investments are outside the shores of Nigeria, and even outside the shores of the south east.

I'll pick him and the current Ebonyi governor to lead a south east regional government, but first they must repatriate ALL their wealth to Nigeria or south east, and secondly they must convince their house of assembly to pass a death sentence bill to checkmate corruption in their region.

If you believe in your country/state/region, then you shouldn't invest billions of dollars in a foreign country. Invest it in your homeland.
Well this I can agree with you ...

Honestly hearing ayim speak on arise TV ...he just might get my support

This year I promise to listen to every candidate ...not just hear say like I foolishly belived about Buhari ...I must watch everyone talk ...not perception ...the debate would be key to getting my vote

Everyone must be given a chance

1 Like

Re: The Only Problem I See With Peter Obi by nzeobi(m): 2:41pm On Jan 22, 2022
Peter Obi is an international business man and has his reasons for having businesses around the world which even the bible recommended eeclesiatics 11-2.

I don't think that having business in Nigeria should be a reason to disqualify him.
Re: The Only Problem I See With Peter Obi by DrGoodman: 3:00pm On Jan 22, 2022
Bounceboune7:
if only u understand that trying to paint Peter obi as an angel n painting others as bad will not work n will only spell doom for him.

An average Nigerian is corrupt so don't paint him as an angel

So, I should tell lies against Peter obi to satisfy you and other Nigerian people?

1 Like

Re: The Only Problem I See With Peter Obi by DrGoodman: 3:02pm On Jan 22, 2022
Bounceboune7:
who dey even look him side?
That one wey no fit even talk anything where wike dey

Many people are looking his side, disturbing him on every Web page, opening new threads for him like this one. grin

The man no send anybody o.
Re: The Only Problem I See With Peter Obi by Bounceboune7: 3:07pm On Jan 22, 2022
DrGoodman:

Many people are looking his side, disturbing him on every Web page, opening new threads for him like this one. grin

The man no send anybody o.
u mean those that want him to b Twitter president?
Re: The Only Problem I See With Peter Obi by TrackerXL: 3:27pm On Jan 22, 2022
Are we talking about this dude hard criminal abi God almighty want to punish you Igbos. Are you people telling me a criminal with fraud cases more than Tinubu is your best option to govern nigeria.

May it never be well with this OP n every soul that want this criminal as president of Nigeria.

[s]
LandMann:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: The Only Problem I See With Peter Obi by Yibo(m): 3:29pm On Jan 22, 2022
Bounceboune7:
smiley average okoro chest beat in any slight opportunity

1 Like

Re: The Only Problem I See With Peter Obi by TrackerXL: 3:30pm On Jan 22, 2022
Can his fraudulent cases disqualify him then

nzeobi:
Peter Obi is an international business man and has his reasons for having businesses around the world which even the bible recommended eeclesiatics 11-2.

I don't think that having business in Nigeria should be a reason to disqualify him.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Imo:We Killed Retired Police Officer Because He Was A Threat To Biafra Struggle / Profile Of Osun State Pdp Flagbearer Senator Ademola Nurudeen Adeleke(pics) / Joe Igbokwe: Tinubu Will Be The Next President Because Nigerians Owe Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.